▐▓ 15 ↳ PLEDIS NEW GROUP。apply now!

Description

PLEDIS15

PLEDIS15

starring:  member01, member02, member03, member04, member05, member06, member07
member08, member09, member10, member11, member12, member13, member14, member15 & member16

 

WHATS HOT?

 

about

 

credits

 

xo.

 


Earlier this week, a teaser video was released onto Pledis Entertainment's Official Website. Similar to a CF, the video showcased the boys of SEVENTEEN waving and greeting the camera, playing around and having fun as usual but whats this? The setting of the opening video was different from before, taking place in a familiar island we all know as Jeju! And what is more suprising is that, it seemed as though there were alot more people in the video. People? Girls to be exact. Who are they? I surely don't know but it seems that this holiday, a special season of SEVENTEEN TV will be taking place in Jeju-do with twice as much people and twice as much fun!

 

 

WHATS HOT?

 

ABOUT

 

credits

 

xo.

 


Please subscribe if you plan on applying! This story will be taking place on Jeju-do with a brand new season of SEVENTEEN TV along with sixteen new people. Who are they? SEVENTEEN's sister group, FIFTEEN! Why are they called FIFTEEN? Well, I guess because the average age in the group is 15 years old. I hope you all will enjoy applying and reading this as much as I do! The rules and cheat sheet will be posted in the next chapter so please be patient. This fic was inspired by SEVENTEEN TV, variety shows, apply fics and tumblr. I'll be writing this fic along with my offline co-author-sister chick and online co-author moonlightviolet! 

 

 

WHATS HOT?

 

ABOUT

 

credits

 

xo.

 


Just a special thanks to `HEART ATTACK layout shop. The layouts there are so perf. 

 

 

WHATS HOT?

 

ABOUT

 

credits

 

talk

 


03/10/2013 Officially posted the story!

 

taichou
▐▓ 15 ↳ so theres this ultra huge fail in the application form i want you to ignore. you can find it at the stagename part, oh silly me.