↳ helpful hints

▐▓ 15 ↳ PLEDIS NEW GROUP。apply now!

PLEDIS15

PLEDIS15

the newest additions to the pledis family
like fifteen!

 

HELPFUL HINTS

 

TURN IN

 

xo.

Helpful Hints
Makes Everthing Easier

001 Subscribe! You can do it before or after you apply, we don't mind as long as you subscribe. Why? Because its a vital part when applying for fics like these so that you'll be able to receive and be updated when a new chapter or something important has been posted. Oh and don't bash. We will hunt you down and eat all your food if you do it. Bashing isn't nessecary nor is it loved. My offline co-author Bonnie, coauthor MG and I will also be in the story so we'll be accepting 13 applicants. That's alot.

002 For reviews, I'm going to be harsh- well Bonnie is going to be harsh. We've decided to be reviewing applications with the strike system, which means three strikes and you are out! I will be pointing out the positives in your application form while Bonnie will be pointing out the negatives. MG-eonnie will be reviewing however she likes(?) It is recommended that you do not reuse an old application of yours because that just isn't fair to others who have started from scratch. We will be checking.

003 Ulzzangs only! We do not mind what ever ulzzangs you use, as long as they fit visual actual fits and suits the personality, age and position. Because you can't use Kim Shinyeong, make her 13 years old with a badass personality who is a hardcore rapper that used to rap underground. There are many problems with that and Kim Shinyeong certainly does not look the part to say the least. Ulzzangs MayKang Jiwon and Soyu have been taken as visuals.

004 Be unique and original. Just try being unique and think thoroughly, through and through before you actually start writing about your character. Don't try making her the perfect little princess with no flaws at all and then add something like she's stubborn to try and even it out. It doesn't work that way. Although happy viruses and cutesy girls are mainstream, they're not so common anymore. Theres a lot more bratty, y and sarcastic characters nowadays because people want to be unique but no, just dont. We can't have the group be made up with a whole bunch of saracastic brats, we need a variety pf personalities juseyo!

005 Love Interests are and must only be from SEVENTEEN, if it isn't that obvious already. The genre for this fic is a whole variety so both co-author and I will be looking for a variety of relationships to write about eg: lovey dovey, hate, fluffy,  shy, awkward, friendzoned and etc. When we mean relationships, we don't mean already together relationships. Lee Jihoon is taken as love interest. Bu Seungkwan has been claimed by co-author and Choi Seungcheol has also been taken.

006 Use the sourcecode and try not to ruin the format or fonts. Thank you! Turn in your completed blogpost to the original blogpost and also remember to title your blogpost: ▐▓ 15 ↳ LAST NAME, FIRST NAME。

007 Both Quality and Quantity is needed! Be as descriptive as possible but don't write a large essay. Be realistic when it comes to friends and family members aswell! You can't be Chwe Hansol's Sister and be Japanese. You can't be full Korean and be related to Harry Styles. You can't be Korean American and have Kim Minggyu as your brother. His engrish to to pro for you.

008 Sob stories are fine, just don't make everyone die. Don't make it too intense. Having a normal life is fun too, you know.

009 Other notes and such will probaby be in the application form! Please read over everything carefully and thoroughly.

010 Positions will be chosen by yours truly. In your form, it will state whether your character is more of a dancer, vocalist or rapper. You are to only state one, as her strong point and link me to your one idol claim. That idol claim will be how your position is decided. For example: If Ailee is chosen as claim, your character wuold probably be Main Vocalist. If Hyoyeon is chosen, youre character would be Main Dancer and Sub Vocalist or Rapper. If you still don't understand, comment below and we'll be happy to explain more. 

011 The rules and hints and such have been messed up and it's not in order but everything you need to know is on there, or so we hope. Have fun applying and good luck! There is no deadline as of now because we still need a certain number of applicants. So take your time when filling out your form but not too much time! We can get impatient.

012 Commenting! Please do comment as often as possible as it helps us authors and makes us want to continue to write. If chosen, please do comment at least every two chapters so we know how you feel about the fic, if you're reading it and it you're still alive. I don't want to do this but if you're chosen and you don't comment, you will be given the least screen time out of all and you will also be replaced by someone else.

013 More to be added

Sourcecode and Application Form have been posted!