Chapter 2

visual married

Soo Man call Krystal and her Manager to talk about this rumour.

“so can you explain this situation Jung Soojung?”

“sajang-nim she just enjoy her life with her friend”

“what? You call that enjoy life? Look, many idol in here enjoy their life without make this scandal”

“sajang-nim, I want to explain something to you”. Krystal look her CEO and try to explain her condition now.

“lets we hear ur explain”

“okay.. actually I go to that club just want to meet Minho Oppa.. I think more danger if we go to there together so I join with some idol and go to there”

“Minho? Why him?”

“I fall in love with him..”

SM shock with her statement and think again about his plan with Woolim CEO.

“so? He love u too? Now her manager ask. Krystal shook her head.

“he love Sulli”

SM explain his plan to Krystal and her manager, at first Krystal very shock with his plan because she know that her Sajang-nim know about her problem with Myungsoo but if she think again just with this plan she can escape from this rumour and forget her feeling to Minho.

Krystal agree with that plan and try to find Myungsoo number for talk about this plan.

“annyeonghaseo”

“annyeonghaseo.. can we meet this afternoon?”

“wait.. but who is this?”

“Soojung.. Jung Soojung”

“haha.. you know my number? Jinjja? U make me surprise Soojung-ah”

“I must know your number when I’m your future wife”

“oh.. you must want to talk about that crazy plan.. okay.. lets meet..”

“I will wait you in that café”

“that café? Are you sure? I don’t want you remember our problem in past”

“shut up Myungsoo.. just meet in there”

Krystal hang up her phone and prepare to meet her big enemy.

Krystal POV

I don’t know how to tell this to my unnie and my parents. How if they want me to live in America and stop my carreer. Soojung pabo. I tell my manager to pick up me and take me to that café.

“oh? Annyeonghaseo.. I think you won’t come to this café again”

I look this waiter and just smile to answer his statement. I order same drink with last I’m coming here with Myungsoo. Where that damn boy? He don’t forget this café location right?

“hey.. I’m sorry I must wait my manager to take me here”

I just nodded and wait him finished his fansmeeting with his fans.

“long time no see you cutie Soojung”

“yaa.. don’t call me like that again.. you want me punch your face now?”

“haha.. I’m sorry.. I just want to clear that problem.. so we can cooperation with this plan”

“that’s problem 5 years ago and you want to clear now?”

I think something wrong with his brain now. He tell to don’t remember again that problem and now he want to clear that.

FLASHBACK

“you can come to this café right? I need you my cutie Soojung”

“yaa.. don’t call me like that.. you know I can’t say no if you call me like that”

“haha.. so you will come? Keke.. I will wait you”

Soojung come to café where Myungsoo want her to come. She watch Myungsoo sit with girl who she don’t know.

“hey.. wassup?”

Myungsoo give her his smile and his wink when Soojung come, that girl stand up and slapped Soojung cheek.

“so? You date with her? Your type is very bad Myungsoo.. you leave me just for this girl?”

“you can explain this Myungsoo?”

“I will explain this when we meet again tomorrow Soojung”

“you can’t tell her if you have sleep with me last night? If you can’t I will tell her”

All people in café now watch this situation and look bad to Soojung.

“just give him to that girl.. you can have better guy.. he have sleep with that girl” someone tell Soojung that. Soojung look Myungsoo and don’t believe he ask her to come just for make her ashamed.

“okay.. take him.. and you must know something.. I don’t have any relationship with him and you Kim Myungsoo I hope you don’t call me again and don’t talk to me again”

Soojung leave that café and try to hold her tears.

 

MYUNGSOO POV

I know she still angry to me about that accident but now I will make that problem clear and try to make her come to me again like past.

“okay.. last time I’m really sorry make you ashamed.. I don’t sleep with her that night.. I can prove that”

Krystal just give me her cold glare. I miss that glare and I miss my cutie Soojung.

“okay let’s stop and talk about our married”

Thanks to all of you who make me confident to continue this fanfics ^^ I’m promise to make this fanfics more interesting (hope you can give me comment) ^^