Chapter Two

I can be the one to find your voice.

A/N: Rough language and a dramatic scene ahead! Fair warning. Fighting!


Sehun resisted the urge to flip the table he was sitting at, settling for kicking his chair back and stalking through the library, harshly shoving the doors open ignoring the poor boy that almost got hit with the door and stomping down the stairs heading towards his dorm. He knew that he made a scene, and maybe he was overreacting, but when it comes to him, he can’t help it.

“Woah! What’s wrong with you Sehun?” Sehun rolled his eyes and bypassed the guy with dark hair and lean muscles. “Sehun!” Sehun paused, allowing the other to catch up, before stomping off again.

“Tao, did you know?” Sehun asked finally stopping in front of the fountain in the middle of their campus. “Did you know Luhan was back?”

Tao froze, and Sehun knew his answer. “You did. You did and you didn’t tell me. You didn’t tell Kris either, did you?”

Sehun was shaking with anger and he walked away from his friend before he did something they’d both regret. “Wait! Sehun! I’m sorry!”

Sehun ignored the pleading boy and changed course, knowing exactly where to find his hyung. However, before he could reach the practice room he was stopped by a thin, baby faced red head.

“Sehunnie! I’m back!! I missed you so much!” The red head launched himself at the younger only to miss as Sehun sidestepped the hug. “Sehun, didn’t you miss me?”

“No.”

“Sehun!” A faint voice called out, “Oh .” Jongin added as he stopped taking in the scene of the two slim males, one confused, and the other rigid.

“Oh . Oh . Oh .”

“Okay Jongin. We got it. We’re in deep , shut up.” Another voice cut in, ending Jongin’s rambling.

“Suho hyung! Lay hyung! Chanyeol hyung! Baekhyun hyung! What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked looking at the four men standing beside them.

“We knew Luhan was back and we were going to, well, you know, try to stop this!” Baekhyun replied motioning towards the two males staring at each other.

“Luhan. Move.” Sehun finally broke the silence between them, ignoring the others.

“Sehun, what’s the matter with you?” Luhan asked tilting his head in confusion. Why is his brother acting like this?

“Sehun, don’t.” But Kyungsoo’s plead fell on deaf ears, Sehun couldn’t take it anymore.

“You! You’re what’s wrong with me! You can’t just waltz back in here and expect everything to be the same Luhan! You can’t expect for us to act like you did nothing wrong! And you definitely can’t expect for me to forgive you.”

Luhan stood shell shocked. Sehun yelled at me. Sehunnie actually yelled at me.

“I-I don’t understand Sehun. Wh-what did I do?” Luhan stuttered in response.

“You left.” Luhan shivered at the tone his younger brother used. “Don’t Sehun. Don’t play this.”

“Why? What’s the matter Luhan? Afraid to know that you screwed up? That by ignoring all” Sehun said motioning towards all 9 of their friends, the rest stunned at the scene they had ran across campus to try and stop, “of our phone calls, that you chose to cut us out of your lives so we repaid the debt?”

Luhan had tears falling from his large doe eyes as he responded, “No Sehun. I did know that. But I also knew what I saw, and I couldn’t look back anymore.”

“That’s bull and you know it! You don’t know what you saw! And you never bothered to find out!” Sehun retorted, tears finally falling from his eyes.

“That’s not fair!”

“No! You know what’s not fair Luhan?”

“Sehun don’t do this!” Lay, Sehun and Luhan’s cousin, called out.

Sehun ignored them, tired of this conversation.

“Him loving you.”

Luhan stood shocked at his brother’s statement. But the look in his eyes threw him the most, Why are his eyes so…sad?

But Sehun wasn’t done yet.

“Sehun please!” Jongin, Kyungsoo, Tao, and Lay cried out. The rest watched helplessly.

“He’s unable to speak now Luhan. He’s mute.”

Luhan brought his hand up to his mouth as Sehun turned to leave, only to bump into a chest.

Sehun breathed out with watery shocked eyes,

“Kris.”


A/N: Sorry it's short, and feels rushed, but I don't know where I'm going with this. And I'm super torn betweeen Krishan and Krishun so grrr. But oh well! I hope you liked it! If you're still here, You're a brave soul!

                                                                          -Double XX