Chapter Three

I can be the one to find your voice.

A/N: I've changed this to Krishun, because that's my second shipping and the feels for them are strong today  (even though there is no Krishun in this chapter..... Also, I made Luhan a in this, sorry. Fair warning. Fighting!


“K-Kris.” Luhan breathed out, eyes raking over the form towering over his little brother. He looker perfectly fine, he even looked better before Luhan had left. His muscles defined and prominent through his white button down, could he seriously be mute?

Kris glanced at the now red head before focusing back at the slim male in front him. He gave him a pointed look that clearly showed Sehun to explain what was going on.

Sehun was never one to show emotions to anybody, except maybe Jongin or Xiumin, but he definitely refused to show them in front of the man standing before him. So taking one last glance into Kris’s eyes he tucked his head and bolted away from everyone, trying to hold his tears back.

Kris started to be chased after the younger when thin fingers wrapped around his wrist, turning he looked down to see large doe eyes looking back up at him. Pausing, he looked at the older’s face, looking into the eyes that he used to drown in and made his heart race, before yanking his arm away and chasing after Sehun.

Luhan stood there dumbfounded. He didn’t understand why the guy who was supposed to be in love with him just chased after his younger brother. Luhan was offering a second chance to Kris, and he was going to blow it just like that?

Luhan crossed his arms, his eyes narrowing, before he felt a pounding in his jaw and his body hit the ground. Luhan looked up startled at the person that just punched him.

“X-Xiumin hyung?” Luhan stuttered out in disbelief, the guy that used to be Luhan’s best friend just punched him. His best friend just punched him.

The rest of the guys stood speechless, the oldest of them, and the usually calm one just punched somebody who used to be his best friend. Chen broke out of his shocked state first and rushed towards his boyfriend and pulled him back as he lunged forwards toward the red head that was picking himself up off the ground.   

“What is wrong with you hyung?” Luhan asked incredulously, wincing slightly from where the older had punched him.

Xiumin practically growled and lunged again, “You. You’re my problem!”

Luhan threw his hands up in the air, “Why is everything my fault here? Why don’t you blame anything on Kris?” He looked around at others, hoping for some support, but only seeing heads turned or casted down towards the ground, Luhan scoffed.

“Look, I came back to give that bastard another chance. But he just blew it off. You know what, I don’t even know why I did. He doesn’t even deserve me. He’s a mute now? Good he deserves.” Luhan was cut off, his body swaying slightly and he stumbled backwards, grabbing his jaw.

Kyungsoo stood in front of him holding his hand, Jongin immediately rushed forward, a surge of pride shooting through him as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s waist.

He turned to glare at the man now sporting nasty bruises on his face.

“You’re a . You don’t deserve Kris.” Jongin spat.

“Excuse me? Do you not remember him running around everywhere with that woman? I tried to let it go, but I don’t do cheaters.” Luhan retorted.

“Obviously you don’t do anything other than yourself. That woman was Kris’s half sister, who Kris had been searching for ever since his dad died! And after finally finding her, he was helping her plan her wedding because both of her parents had passed!” Kyungsoo finally stepped in explaining. “But you don’t care about that kind of stuff do you? It’s only about you isn’t. You didn’t even let him explain. You never looked back, not a single time.”

After calming down Xiumin walked closer towards Luhan, leaving a small distance between them. “You didn’t stop when Kris called your name Luhan. You crossed that street and never thought to look back.”

Luhan avoided eye contact choosing to stare at the ground as he replied, “I was hurt, okay?”

Xiumin clenched a fist, “No. Not okay. Do you know how much I was hurt,” He paused, getting Luhan’s focus back on him, “Better yet, do you know how much Sehun was hurt when we had to watch Kris get hit by that car? Watch him as he lie there and bled out, and the ambulance hauled him into the back and sped off to the hospital. Do you know how much we all suffered when you wouldn’t answer your phone, as your so called boyfriend was in emergency surgery and slipped into a coma that lasted a month? I had to pick up the pieces because my dongsaengs couldn’t understand why their Luhan hyung could abandon them without a glance, and how we had to brace ourselves for anything because Kris was going to have a hard time after he awoke, if he was even going to.  I had to watch my dongsaengs put on fake smiles everyday as they went and visited with Kris, only to be found crying later because their hyung couldn’t joke around with them anymore, because he couldn’t do his cool English raps for them anymore, because he was hurting. I had to watch as your baby brother stood beside Kris because he felt guilty for your actions, and had to watch him breakdown because his brother had abandoned him, and question what he had done wrong. Wasn’t it enough that he supported his brother’s relationship with the guy he was desperately in love with?  Do you know how many times I sat outside of Kris’s room listening to him sob because his life would never be the same anymore and he was in so much pain but he hid it from the kids because he didn’t want them to worry about him? He still put everyone first, and you, you ran away.  So yes, we do blame you. And even now as I talk to you, all I feel is disgusted at the fact that I was friends with you. I knew you were selfish, and didn’t show your care for others, but I thought deep down you cared for us.” Xiumin snorted, “I guess I was wrong. And for that I’ll always feel guilt when I see the sadness in my dongsaengs that was created by you because in the end I couldn’t protect them, but I won’t make that mistake again. I suggest you leave Luhan, and don’t comeback until Sehun gives the approval.” Xiumin turned and gently pushed the Kaisoo couple off towards the entrance of the college campus, the rest followed not sparing the gaping Luhan a second glance.

Xiumin turned back around, “Even if he does give the approval, don’t ever show your face around me again. Or I’ll make sure you know what kind of pain Kris went through.”

Luhan watched with tears rolling down his face as nine guys walked out of the campus gates, and out of his life.

Without a second glance.


A/N: Woah surprise! I updated this. I also changed it to Krishun and made Luhan a . This is what happens when I get to thinking to much. So there is one more chapter left, I think. I'm not even going to say when it's going to be updated because I always say when, then I never do and it's just one big disappoinment. But hey, I wasn't even going to finish this story because I wasn't feeling it, but I got a new comment recently and all of a sudden I was motivated, so thank you to that person! ;D I love all of you though! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed Luhan getting punched by Xiumin and Kyungsoo. Which is like two people you wouldn't really think would punch somebody but thats the point! Also Xiumin ranted and told Luhan off, like how insane. But I feel like I should use Xiumin more, so boom bam.Okay, well done. Fighting! <3

You're a brave soul.

                      -Double XX