Chapter One

I can be the one to find your voice.

A/N: It's like 11 at night here, so beware. and this IS Krishan. Fair warning. Fighting!


“Are you sure you’re okay?” A wiry blonde asked a tall golden haired boy. The latter nodded in response before gathering his books and leaving. The wiry blonde watched the male give a tight nod to the librarian before disappearing behind the large wooden doors leading out of the building.

The male left alone at the table sighed and placed his head onto his folded arms and willed back tears. “Sehun-ah, don’t keep doing this to yourself.”

Sehun didn’t bother looking up, he knew his best friend was worried about him but he couldn’t help the tears that pooled in his eyes despite his fight to keep them back, so he kept his head down. Kyungsoo must be with him. Sehun thought as he heard two chairs being pulled out and hushed whispers.

Jongin was a tan, lean, graceful dancer that had known Sehun since birth. They were best friends, nothing ever changing between them, even when Jongin got a boyfriend. Kyungsoo had known both of them since third grade, and though he was tiny compared to both of them, he took it as his job as a hyung to always protect them. Sehun absolutely adored Kyungsoo, not that he showed it-he was called the cold prince for a reason- and he was thrilled his best friend had such an amazing person to be by his side.

“Maybe you should tell him.”

“No Jongin. You do it.”

“Hyungg~”

“Jongin tell him or no s-”

“Ew no. Please stop there Soo hyung. I don’t need to know about your lives.” Sehun finally interjected, picking his head up off the table. He blinked several times and pulled his hood on, allowing his bloodshot eyes not to be seen.

Kyungsoo stuttered in response and surprise, defending himself, saying that they were not talking about their lives and that he was going to say no spaghetti for a month. Sehun let out a low whistle and chuckled, teasing his hyung about lying to his dongsaeng. Jongin watched as his boyfriend and best friend bickered back and forth, leaving a flustered Kyungsoo and a smirking Sehun. But Jongin knew Sehun better than that. Sehun may be labled as the “Cold Prince” of campus but the real Sehun was a fragile person, and he knew that Sehun felt a little too much when it comes to emotions. That’s what made Jongin so bothered by the fact that he has to be the one who delivers the news.

“Sehun,” Jongin said softly, Sehun was a little thrown off, his best friend never used that tone unless,

Please no. Please don’t tell me he’s…

“He’s back Sehun. Luhan’s back.”


A/N: I am so sorry this is so short! But I guess it's like a preview? At this point your guess is as good as mine(; I'll update tomorrow, promise! If you're still here, You're a brave soul.

                                                     -Double XX