004

[DISCONTINUED] Paranormal and the Sea

Dongho’s POV

I was just sitting in the living room with AJ when the door burst open revealing the rest of this household. I looked up and noticed Kevin and Eli sharing a worried glance but before I could wonder why, Soohyun yelled he wanted a meeting this instant.

I stared at him for a second, looked at AJ next to me and then got up to sit on the floor instead. Hoon came from somewhere in the dorm and sat down together with the rest except Soohyun.

We all looked at him, wondering why he wanted a meeting all of sudden. Well, all but Eli and Kevin. They just looked extremely worried.

“So, you’re probably wondering why we’re holding this meeting,” Soohyun said and we all agreed. “It’s because these guys found something, or rather someone today,” he continued, gesturing to Eli and Kevin, motioning for them to continue.

“Um yeah,” Eli began awkwardly. “We, uh, found this girl, Yoon Mi, today at the beach and she..” “She was badly injured,” Kevin finished.

“Yeah.. So, we took her to hospital and stuff, but…” “But she…” “She already.. knew we were gonna find her?” Eli said unsure.

I frowned and asked what they meant by that. Kevin looked me in the eye and said in a serious and surprisingly calm tone: “We mean she wrote in the sand that I shouldn’t carry her, but Eli, since he was stronger. She also mentioned that she had the same bloodtype as you did.”

My eyes widened and my mouth fell agape. I was happy for some reason that she knew what my bloodtype was, but overall this was just a really weird and creepy thing.

 

Eli’s POV

I studied everyone’s faces and most displayed shock and confusion. It was understandable – heck, I myself was shocked and confused – but it didn’t lead us to any answers. So I asked a single question. “Any theories?”

 

All of us were sitting somewhere, except for Kevin and I. We were standing next to a huge sheet of paper with writings on it. “So. Let’s see what we have so far,” I proposed.

“Yoon Mi had a vision,” Kevin read. “Yoon Mi time travelled,” I continued. “Yoon Mi is obsessed with us and hoped we were the ones who would find her,” “Yoon Mi is mentally unstable and just really weird,” “Yoon Mi is some kind of supernatural being,” “Yoon Mi doesn’t exsist and we just made her up,” Kevin and I summed up.

“I think the one with her knowing the future, through a vision or time travelling, makes the most sense,” commented Dongho. “Since Soohyun hyung and Kiseop hyung met her too, right?” Said persons nodded and our maknae seemed satisfied with their reactions.

“Any theories on how she ended up there wounded in the first place?” Silence filled the room. “I don’t know…” Kevin eventually said quietly. Silence filled the room again.

Until Dongho spoke up. “Hyungs, will you be visiting Yoon Mi tomorrow again?” “Yes,” I answered. “Do you mind if I come along?” he asked softly. I was take aback for a second, then shook my head and said he could come along if he wanted to.

 


 

A/N
I'm soo sorry!! >_< I haven't updated since December.. But I did now! And I made some minor changes in the former chapters too. (: Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this update and maybe leave a comment? *puppy eyes*

Thank you Ukissgirllovesdongho and Chrysanthemeum for subscribing! Also, if there happen to be any readers without an AFF-account, thank you too~ <3

Shameless advertisements!
I'm co-authoring a fanfic! My sister and I am writing this VIXX fanfic called Pen Pals in the form of letters. She does half of them, and I do the other half.

I started a Drabbles and Oneshots Collection! So yeah, it contains.. drabbles. And oneshots. *smiles sheepishly* So check them out!