002

[DISCONTINUED] Paranormal and the Sea

Yoon Mi's POV
Dark. Darkness everywhere.

I was all alone in this cold, dark place. Where am I? What is this place?

Loneliness. The feeling struck me like a needle.

Suddenly voices. Distant and ununderstandable. They sounded scary and didn't make me feel any better.

Who is there? What are they going to do with me?

A whimper escaped my lips and I began to sob. Tears rolled down over my cheeks.

Drowsiness started to take over. Then, I out again.

 

Eli's POV
"So, Kevin. What do we know about this girl?" I asked.

"Well, she's obviously a fan, since she knew Dongho's bloodtype and stated things about us two," he answered me.

"But other than that..." he trailed off. "We know nothing." I finished for him. "Yeah..."

"Hey, are that Kiseop and Soohyun hyung?" I asked.

Kevin squinted his eyes and agreed that it were them. We waved and they spotted us.

 

"So, is that her?" Kiseop hyung asked us when he stood next to us. "Yeah, that's her," Kevin said while I nodded in approval.

"You said that it was like she already knew what was going to happen. What did you mean with that?"

"Well, she... left this message in the sand and..." Kevin answered quietly. "And?" Soohyun hyung, who apparently was informed of the situation on the way, urged him to continue. "And... it said that Kevin shouldn't carry her, but I should instead," I finished for him.

The eyes of our hyungs widened and leader's jaw dropped. "B-b-bu-but h-how is th-that even p-possible?" Soohyun managed to stutter.

I shrugged while Kevin just kept silent and hung his head. He looked so confused and sad it broke my heart.

I adjusted the girl in my arms and reached out to lift his chin. I gazed into his eyes and told him everything's gonna be okay.

He just stared back with a sad expression on his gorgeous face.

Oh god! What did I just think! I'm NOT liking him that way! I just can't! Ugh, what's wrong with me?!

A cough interrupted my thoughts and I turned to the source of it. Soohyun stood there, glaring.

"Are we gonna take this girl to hospital or not?" he hissed. "Ah! Y-yes hyung! Uhm... let's go!" I said while laughing nervously. And once again, we went in the direction of the hospital.

Author's POV
The four boys walked as quick as they could to the nearest hospital.

The walk was silent and slightly awkward, especially since the normally so happy and carefree Kevin was silent instead of attempting to lighten the mood.

"So... How did your schedule go?" Kiseop asked just to break the awkward silence. Kevin spared a quick glance to Eli. "It went well," said male answered. "How about yours?" "It was great," Soohyun answered shortly.

Silence engulfed the idols again. "We're lucky that there are no fans who spotted us," Kiseop pointed out. The others just nodded.

Thankfully, that's when they reached their destination.

Soohyun walked to the counter. The girl behind it gasped but quickly remained her posture. "How can I help you?" she asked with a sickening and flirty smile.

"We found this girl on the beach and she needs immediate help," Soohyun said, unfazed by her smile. The girl's smile dropped and she eyed the other female. "Ah, yes. Of course," the former said with a tone of slight disgust.

She then pushed a button and called for some doctors. They soon arrived and wheeled the girl away after Eli lay her down. The boys politely bowed to the girl behind the counter and quickly walked to the waiting room.

 

 


 

A/N
Hello my dear readers! ^_^ Sorry for not updating in a long time... >_< But at least I updated now! So yeah, it's not that good and kinda crappy, but yeah... I'll try to do better next time, okay? Please comment, subscribe and upvote!

Thank you, botan161 and bluarprinzess for subscribing!