Chapter 2

Kiss and Love

The next morning taeyeon was greeted by the sun rays beaming through her face.

Her eyes stirred up a bit as she move her face away from the light.

She rubbed her eyes a few times then turn to her right to find her husband sleeping peacefully facing her side and one of his arm hugging her waist.

She studied him for a minute admiring the peaceful sleeping like a kid hyunjoong.

"If only you could be like this and not annoying....aish jinja,"She said to herself.

She carefully took off his arms that was on her waist and placed a pillow under it before getting out of the bed going straightly to the bathroom to wash up.

After a couple of minutes, she came out of the bathroom with her hair on a bun and was about to walked out of the room to make breakfast when a deep voice called her from behind.

"Baby..where are you going?"

Taeyeon turn around and found hyunjoong still lying on the bed with one eyes opened and the other one closed.

"Im going to make some breakfast oppa...if not your not gonna have anything to eat before work,"

"Baby..can you come here for a sec...please?"

Taeyeon just signed, she knew what he was gonna do, its too early for her to be annoyed again and she wanted to start this day brightly so she just obeyed.

She slowly walked back to the bed and gentle sat besides him.

He sat up and cupped her face with his hand then gave her a peck on the lips."Saranghae,"

With that he lay back down and flipped to the side to continue his sleep.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes while shooking her head then stood up walking out of the room.

"Don't lay there for too long oppa..you might get late for your work,"She yelled out.

She just finished preparing some breakfast when hyunjoong walked into the kitchen all tied up with his suit ready for work.

"Sit down oppa, breakfast is ready,"She ushered hyunjoong to one of the seat. Hyunjoong just went closer to her then peck her lips."Saranghae,"Then sat on one of the chair.

Taeyeon's expression is slowly changing as she went back to the sink to take off her apron. She took a deep breath.

"Just for now taeyeon-ah...don't be annoyed he will leave in a couple of minutes for work,"She thought to herself before joining him to eat breakfast.

Her annoyance kept on building up as hyunjoong will do the same thing after he finished eating one thing.

Slowly her plan to start a bright morning was fading away.

Her grit on her teeth getting tighter and her hands turn into a fist.

Hyunjoong finishing chewing the eggs then gulped it down and went closer to her again then pecked her lips."Saranghae,"

Then pulled back to continue eating.

This time it made taeyeon snapped.

"WHATS WRONG WITH OPPA HUH??WHY DO YOU KEPT OF REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER FOR THE PAST 3MONTHS???"

She yelled on top of her lungs as hyunjoong was taken back, his eyes widen kepping his silents.

"YOUR NOT GONNA ANSWER??AISHHH...THIS IS REALLY TOO MUCH AND IM SO ANNOYED BY YOU RIGHT NOW...DO YOU KNOW THAT?"She screamed again.

Hyunjoong's widen as he looked down on the floor with a sad expression on his face. He looked up again and saw taeyeon's expression.

"D-Do I really annoy you that much?"He sadly asked almost like a mumble.

"YES...IM SO ANNOYED AND SICK OF WHAT YOUR DOING....CAN YOU NOT KISS OR TELL ME I LOVE YOU FOR ONE DAY...NO EVEN JUST AN HOUR??.."

She tried to steady her breathing after she just let out a lot of feelings that she'd been holding on.

"Im really sorry to make you feel that way...I didn't mean to,"

With that he pulled himself up with a sad and guilty expression and took a hold of his suitcase besides him then turn around slowly walking towards the door.

Taeyeon who is still a bit hyped up quickly went back to her senses realizing what she just said and saw hyunjoong walking away.

She quickly stood up and caught up with him.

"Oppa..I-,"

"You don't have to say anything else..."He cut her off."I didn't know im so annoying like this....im really sorry to make you feel that way...I promise I won't do it anymore,"

After that he quickly run out the door without looking back.

Taeyeon run off to catch up with him and kept on calling his name tellling him to stop.

He was too fast and didn't stop.

He already got into his car and drove off.

Taeyeon just let out a deep sign as she saw the car get away.

 

 


Here's a new chapter guys!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

And also feel free to leave comment on your thoughts about this chapter!!