Final

Kiss and Love

Taeyeon was waiting the front door for hyunjoong to come home.

Its was already past dinner time and she hasn't heard anything from him since he left that morning.

Usually hyunjoong would call her every 30mins he's at work just to say I love you but not this time and she also didn't think he would.

She tried calling him multiple times but never got an answer and it made her so worried.

She took a glanced at the clock and saw it was 11pm, letting out a sign, she made her way into their bedroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower, she came out on her nightgown and gently lay on the edge of the bed to wait for him.

Her eyes keep opening then closing and before she knew it, she was in her dream land.

Couple of hours later, she gently woke up and take a glanced at the clock besides the bed, its 2am.

She rubbed her eyes a couple of times before drawing a path out of the room, she fronze when she saw someone at the couch, it was hyunjoong.

She carefully watch hyunjoong still on his suit who was sleeping sideways using one hand as a pillow and the other one keeping the blazer thats he's using as a blanket in place.

Her heart hurt seeing her husband sleeping in the most uncomfortable way.

She walked towards the couch and bent down gently tugging him on his shoulder.

"Hyunjoong.....hyunjoong wake up,"

He slowly stirred up his eyes and its obvious that he's very tired.

"Baby why are you sleeping here?....come on lets go to the bedroom,"She said softly taking a hold of his hand to help him get up but he didn't move.

"B-But...this morning I-"

"Don't worry about what happened this morning..."She cut her off knowing what he's gonna say.

"But I don't want to make you feel annoyed and mad at me again,"He said in a low voice lowering his head.

She let out a sign and sat on his lap before placing her arms around his neck.

"Forget about that.....huh,"She use one of her hands that was around his neck to raised his chin up and their eyes met.

She can see sadness and guilt in his eyes."Miane...taeyeon-ah for acting like this in the past few months,"

"Gwenchana oppa..."She replied resting her head on his chest.

He hesitantly wrapped his arms around his wife, while carrassing gently still feeling bad.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes before taeyeon spoke.

"Will you tell me why your acting like this for the past months?"She broke away a bit to look at him.

"Hmmm..."He hesitate a bit lowering his head before continueing.

"Remember about 4months ago when mom died?"

She nodded and he continued.

"She and dad were fighting that time and it got serious that dad told her that he doesn't love her anymore, and when mom died he told me about it and regretted ever saying those to her, mom died thinking that dad doesn't love her anymore,"

He stopped as tears started to fall down his cheeks, she gently wiped them off with her thumb and he continued.

"I just don't want that same thing to happen to me, I don't want you to think that I don't love you anymore and thats why I kept on doing those things because I want you to know I love you forever and ever, and that it won't ever change,"

She brought his face up with both of her hands looking through his teary eyes.

"You don't need to do those things oppa...I know you love me even without doing those things,"

She gave him a genuine and sincere smile.

"Jinjayo?"

She nodded and he finally showed a smile too.

"So stop acting like this and go back to normal ok?...I miss the old you,"

He nodded and she lean in claiming his lips with hers for a gently and tender kiss then pulled back.

"I miss the old me too,"He said then stood up carrying her bridal style. She just giggled on his while he walked towards their bedroom.

They both lay on the bed tucked inside the blanket while taeyeon's head was resting on his chest and his arm around her.

"Welcome back oppa,"She said making herself more comfortable on his chest.

He just smiled before burying his head on his wife's hair.

 

"Goodnight oppa,"She said for the last time and was about to doze off to sleep when.

 

"Wait baby,"He said.

 

She slowly looked up.

 

And he bent down giving her a peck on her lips.

 

"Goodnight...I love you,"

 

She just stared at him then he noticed her.

 

"What? Don't worry baby its just a goodnight kiss,"He said nervously.

 

She just chuckled then places her head back on his chest.

 

Soon they dozed off to their dreamland.

 

 

 


Here's the ending guys, hope you like it, if not then im sorry I'll work harder next time!!!

Thanks for all the support...Subscribers and comments I really appreciate them :))

Till next time!!   BYE BYE XDD