Chapter 1

Kiss and Love

Taeyeon

I was just spending my weekend doing the things that I always do, clean up the house,get groceries and do the laundry.

As I place a couple of dirty clothes in the washing machine, I suddenly heard someone calling me from outsite the room.

"BABYY...WHERE ARE YOU?"It was my hubby.

"IM HERE ON THE BASEMENT, DOING THE LAUNDRY OPPA,"I yelled back to him then continue to put the rest of the clothes in.

I heard a quick sounds of someone rushing to the stairs, then looked up to the door and found him.

"Wae oppa..do you need something?"

He shook his head,"Ani.."Then walked towards me before bending down giving me a peck on the lips."Saranghae,"

With that, he walked back up the stairs leaving me in deep blush....aish im just kidding I mean annoyed, you know why? because thats the 11th times he did that exact same thing this morning and its only 9am.

At first, I didn't mind it at all and just thought of him being sweet, but it kept on happening everyday for the past 3months and im slowly getting tired and annoyed by it.

I even told my friends about it but they just thought I was showing off since im the first one to get married and their still single. They said that I was lucky to have someone doing it to me but they just don't get it.

And again, I tried to tell him off but I don't know how to say it at all, how do you say stuff like "Stop kissing me" or "Stop loving me" to your husband?that would be just weird and he also might take it the wrong way since oppa is also a bit of sensitive and stuff.

I set the timer on the machine and left it there before starting to walk upstairs and I noticed something...its a bit quiet...and also it already passes a couple of minutes and he hasn't look for me yet.he's probably busy doing something important..this might be my best chance..

I quickly went to our bedroom and put on a coat then took my wallet and car keys...maybe the best time to get groceries.

Looking around first before quietly going down the stairs and still hasn't heard anything from him. I tiptoed straightly to the frontdoor then closed it from behind.

But then when I turned around.

"Baby where are you going?"

"KYAA...,"I was shocked seeing oppa in front of me as I placed both of my hand on my chest,"Omo..oppa...you scared me,"

"Oh...bianee..I didn't mean too,"He scratch the back of his neck,"So baby..where are you going?"

"To get groceries,"Oh crap why did I just answer him? Now this happens.

"Jinjayo??Kaja I'll go with you,"He said then went closer again to give me a peck,"Saranghae,"He then started to walk towards his car before I could even say anything else. Aish what have I done?

I couldn't do anything else so I went in and got on the car.

We drove off to the market which was couple of minutes away, and all this time oppa's hand never left mines as he kept on kissing it everytime we stop on a red light. Seriously?

We finally reached the market and again we walked in hand to hand inside.

"Oppa can you get one of the cart?"I asked and he only nod then went closer to me again giving me a peck on the lips,"Saranghae,"then walked off to get the cart.

I just covered my face in embarrassment as some of the people was staring, this is exactly what I was afraid off. Aishhh jinjja.

He came back with the cart and we started to get some stuff. Everytime I finished picking out stuff then placed it on the cart, oppa would give me peck and say the same thing again.

I just wanted to smack and tell him that the people are staring, were in public..this is really too much.

Finally we've finished I finished picking out stuff and we went directly to the counter.

While the cashier is scanning our stuff, hyunjoong oppa did it again.

The cashier and the people behind us saw it.

"Ahem..I can see you guys can't keep hands off each other," The lady behind us said.

I just covered my face so embarrassed then bowed akwardly to her. Hyunjoong oppa just smiled to her.Aish doesn't he feel embarrass at all?

We finally finished buying the groceries and were on our way back home, and again of course oppa was still holding my hand, doing the same thing as before.

He took most of the groceries with him inside and placed it in the kitchen. I just followed him and placed what I was carrying there too.

"Baby.."He called me again.

I turn around,"Hm?"

He didn't say anything but just went closer to give me a peck again or course,"Saranghae,"

With that he started to walked upstairs leaving me annoyed of course.

I decided to ignore all my annoyance and start to cook for lunch.

As I was mixing the ingrediets on the pan, I suddenly felt a pair of hands snakes around my waist.

I turn to the side,"Oppa im coo-,"He cut me off with the peck again."Saranghae,"

I just signed and continue to cook while he started to rock my body from side to side.

After a couple of minutes, I finally finished the dish,"Go and sit down oppa, its finished,"He let go of my waist and walked towards the table to sit.

We started to eat but not without his kiss and word first.

After we finished eating, I quickly cleaned up and found him on the couch watching a movie.

I sat besides him and he pulled me closer to him.

We just watched a couple of movies all afternoon and he just kept on doing the same thing again and again every couple of minutes and now my annoyance level is about to explode.

Seriously, whats wrong with him this past 3months? why is he acting like this?

After watching the last movie, it was already time for dinner.

He turned to look at me,"Baby..I'll just take a shower before we eat,"With that he gave me another one of his million peck on my lips then,"Saranghae," Then stood up walking upstairs.

I was clenching my hand so hard and my teeth about to break from gritting it. I've decided im going to tell him off after we eat.

He came back down just in time I finished cooking and we again started to eat and of course not without the kiss and love that he's doing to me.

We finally finished eating and I thought this is the right time to tell him.

"Hmm..oppa,"

"De..what is it baby?"He asked handsomely as he just finishing drinking down the water.

"Hmm....,"Ottoke?How should I say this?

He just looked at me waiting for me to say something but I just frozed. Come on taeyeon-ah just tell him.

"Hmmm...does the food taste good?"There again..whats wrong with you taeyeon-ah? why can't you just say it.

"Of course..its really delicious,"He answered showing me his sweet smile.

He then went closer to me again then pecked my lips,"Saranghae," Then stood up walking upstairs.

I just sat there blankly. I kept ruffing my hair..Aish kim taeyeon...why can't you say it..why can't you tell him off and asked whats wrong with him........Aish jinja im going crazy.

 

 

 

 

 


Here's the first chapter guys!!!

Hope you enjoy!!

Feel free to leave comments on your thoughts about this chapter xD