Bonus Chapter

The Wedding Breaker

 

Bonus Chapter

 

      Kris turned to lie on his back and reached out to his side, searching for a familiar warmth. He frowned when he felt the cold sheets and opened his eyes with a slight groan. Where did she go? He groggily sat up in bed, looking around with unfocused eyes as he searched for her. "Babe?" he called out, his voice still thick with sleep.

        Frowning when he heard no answer, Kris got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom clad only in his boxers. He opened the door and his forehead creased when he realised that she was still nowhere to be seen. He regained his focus due to his worried feelings and hurried to walk out of the room. He was about to run towards the stairs to find his wife when he heard a faint voice coming from the room next to the master bedroom and stopped in his track.

        "Nina?" he called as he approached the sound. His expression softened as he took in the scene of his wife standing in the middle of the room, clad only in his shirt, craddling a small infant in her arms. She was humming a lullaby to the awaken infant; yet to realise his presence. Kris crossed his arms and leaned against the doorway, silently watching as his wife tried to lure their child back to sleep.

        Feeling eyes on her, Nina turned her head and saw her husband standing at the doorway, watching her with a content smile on his face. She flashed him a sweet albeit tired smile, and Kris approached her quietly, standing to stand behind her. "Why didn't you wake me up?" he whispered.

        "You were sleeping so soundly, Kris. I didn't want to wake you up. I know you're tired after coming back late from the office." Nina replied with a soft smile.

        "I'll always have the time and energy for my family, love." Kris replied and kissed her exposed shoulders. He then turned his gaze to the baby in her arms and smiled. "Why are you awake, my little princess?" 

        The little girl cooed in reply, being only a few months old to reply her father with words. The young parents chuckled happily at her reaction and the father leaned down to kiss her cheeks. "So beautiful," he whispered. His daughter giggled cutely and placed her small fist in , moistering it with her saliva.

        Nina sighed softly under her breath. "Hana's been awake for almost an hour now. She wouldn't go back to sleep after having her bottle." she unconciously whined. Kris smiled and kissed her right cheek, moving his hands up and down her sides to calm her. "You must be so tired, babe."

        "I am," she admitted but eventually smiled. "But it's worth it. For my little angel, everything is worth it."

        Kris found himself smiling proudly at her statement and thanked the lord for giving her to him. Nina has been nothing but a supportive, loving and dedicated wife to him throughout their marriage, and now that they have little Hana in their lives, Kris finds himself falling more for his wife. She's a great and loving mother, and he was itching to have more children with the lovely woman. Sure, they would have their arguments, but nothing that a calm talk and wouldn't fix. (hehe)

        When Nina yawned and slightly leaned her body to his chest, Kris pecked her cheek once more and said, "Why don't you go to sleep, babe? I'll take over from here."

        "Are you sure?" Nina asked as she turned to face him. "Don't you have work tomorrow? You'll never know when she'll fall asleep, and you need to sleep or else you'll end up waking up late for work tomorrow," she voiced out.

        "It's fine, love. Besides, I haven't taken a day off for quite a while now. Might as well rest at home tomorrow since there's nothing important in my schedule."

        "Really?"

        Kris smiled. "Yes, really. Now hand the little princess to me and bring your lovely to bed. You're beginning to look like Tao." he teased and Nina smiled. She handed her precious gem to her husband and leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips. "Thank you so much, Kris."

        "I should thank you too." Kris whispered and pecked her lips again. "Now, off to bed you go." Nina nodded and planted a kiss on her daughter's forehead, waving her good night, before walking out into the master bedroom. 

        Kris watched her go and turned to the little bundle of fluff in his arms who was mumbling incoherent words, occassionally letting out giggles as she continued to place her small fist in . "It's clear that you're not going to bed anytime soon, angel. What should we do now?" he asked after glancing at the clock. It was 3AM, and he doubt his daughter was about to fall asleep just yet. Not when she's acting all hyper. "Let's just go watch TV." he decided and walked them out of the room to the first floor.

 

 

        "Yo!"

        Kris lifted his hand to greet his best friend and the two exchanged a brief hug and patted each other's back. "Nicely done, Yeol." Kris said as he looked around the garden filled with little kids and balloons. "Where did these kids come from?" he asked as he avoided two boys from running into him.

        "They're Chanhyun's friends from pre-school." Chanyeol said. "He insisted we invite the whole class for his birthday party."

        Kris nodded and wandered his gaze around Chanyeol's backyard. There were some few kids playing around together, and Kris spotted the birthday boy with them, holding a balloon sword in his hand and a golden crown adorning his head. He was smiling widely and laughing with his friends as they ran around the garden. At a corner of the garden was a table filled with food, and surprisingly none of the kids were crowding the area.

        Well, not when there's a clown standing in the middle of the garden blowing balloons for the kids.

        Kris shuddered at the sight. "I hate clowns." he muttered. Chanyeol chuckled. "Birthday boy's wish. He threw a fit when we told him no. And of course, my mom just had to in and pamper him."

        "No surprise there." Kris stated. "Where's Sohee noona?" he asked as he looked around.

        "Somewhere. We've lost track of each other ever since the kids starts swarming the backyard." Kris nodded and turned his gaze to the front, catching sight of Chanhyun running to him with full speed. The man bent down and swept him off the ground into his arms. "Hey kiddo. Happy birthday!" he told the little boy.

        "Thank you, Uncle Kris! Did you know that I'm now four years old?" he asked excitedly and Kris nodded. "Of course I do. You're a big boy now. So you must help me take care of Hana, okay?" he asked and the little boy nodded obediently at his godfather's words.

        "I will, uncle. I promise!" Chanhyun then looked around and frowned when he couldn't find what he was looking for. "What's wrong, Chanhyun?" Chanyeol asked after being silent for a while.

        "Where's Hana and Aunty Nina?" he asked, turning back to Kris. "Where are they, uncle?"

        "I think they're inside," the male replied and began to carry the boy towards the house. Since there were some parents attending the party with their kids, Chanyeol wasn't worried about leaving his young guests unattended for a moment and followed after his best friend into his house. They headed straight towards the kitchen and saw Nina carrying a 15 months old Hana in her arms while Sohee seemed to be preoccupied with something, moving around the kitchen every so often with her big tummy.

        "My God Chanyeol, bring Chanhyun back outside." Sohee exclaimed the moment she spotted the trio.

        "Why?" her husband stupidly asked, causing her to roll her eyes. She then mouthed something to him and Chanyeol nodded like the idiot he was - not really understanding. Sohee, knowing him well, sighed in exasparation and secretly pointed to the birthday cake hidden behind her back on the counter. Finally understanding, her husband nodded and beamed at his friend. "Hey Kris, let's go back outside. We can't have a party without the birthday boy."

        Kris nodded and began to walk away, but Chanhyun tried to wiggle free from his arms, causing him to stop. "What's wrong, kiddo?" he asked.

        "Take Hana with!" he said as he pointed to the beaming baby in her mother's arms. Nina and Kris exchanged amused glances before Chanyeol reached for his son and let Kris hold Hana instead. "There, happy?" he asked his son and Chanhyun innocently nodded.

        "Now, let's go party."

 

 

        "You know, I have a feeling that we might just be one big family in the future, man." Chanyeol suddenly commented causing his friend to choke with his own saliva. "What?" "I mean, seriously. Look at them." he said as he turned to watch the two kids playing in front of the TV.

        It was already night time, and Chanhyun's birthday party has ended successfully. Luhan, Tao and Baekhyun had just left after joining them for dinner; since they didn't want to join a kids' party, but considering that Chanhyun was part of their family, they insisted to hold a little feast of their own during dinner. The Parks expected to see their son whining about how tired he was after playing the whole day with his friends and uncles - which he did for a moment before Hana had walked to him with a toy in her hands; and they began to play amongst themselves. They were currently playing with the toys Kris and Hana had bought for the birthday boy, and he was kind enough to let little Hana play with them too. 

        Nina smiled at Chanyeol's words and stiffled her laughter at Kris's horrified look. She recalled earlier when the kids were eating cakes and Chanhyun had insisted to be the one to feed little Hana. Kris kept frowning uneasily at the sight but she ignored it; fangirling over the sight with Sohee. She took his hand in hers and gently squeezed it, pulling his attention away from the kids. "Relax, honey. She still have so many years ahead of her before she starts thinking about boys." she assured her husband.

        Kris sighed. "I know. But thinking about it now scares me," he admitted, making her smile. "I know. But don't worry. She'll always be our baby girl."

        "Uh... Kris?" Sohee suddenly called and the couple turned their attentions to her. "I'm sorry to have to break your heart, but your daughter's lips are no longer... ."

        "What?" The Wus raised their brows in confusion before widening their eyes at the sight of Chanhyun pecking their daughter's lips - and it's clearly not the first time. The little girl innocently giggled at the boy's actions and even puckered her lips when the boy claimed another peck on her lips.

        "Yah!" Kris stood up and quickly strode over to her daughter, picking her up from the floor. Sohee and Nina ended up cackling on couch at the sight of the CEO scolding his godson for kissing his daughter while Chanyeol was filming the whole thing with his phone. Chanhyun, however, was unfazed with his godfather's scary look. "Why did you kiss Hana?" Kris eventually asked, trying hard not to raise his voice too much on a four year old boy.

        "Cause I'm going to marry Hana when I grow up!" he declared happily, draining the colour on Kris's face. The two wives continued to laugh at the scene while Chanyeol was proudly beaming over his son.

        Sohee then playfully turned to Nina and winked. "Shall we start planning for our kids' wedding?" she purposely said it aloud, causing Kris to turn to her wide eyes.

        "HELL NO!"

 
 

Kekekeke... OMG Daddy Kris! Why so cute?? Hahaha... He's so protective of his baby girl. There you have it folks! The bonus chapter for The Wedding Breaker. Did you guys enjoyed it? Tell mama if you liked it, okay? Hehehehe... Well, this officially marks the end of my most amazing journey yet. Thank you once again for all your love my dear minions. Let's see each other again soon.

MAMA LOVES YOU!!! 

 

And now... come meet mama in a new world, minions! 

 

CLICK HERE