The Wedding Breaker

The Wedding Breaker

 

This is a double update. Do read the previous chapter if you haven't.


 

        Mrs. Wu closed the novel she was reading and stood up from her bed when she heard the front door open followed by muffled voices of Kris and Nina. She slowly got up and tightened the knot on her robes before opening the door and heading downstairs to see them. When she reached the last step, she was met with the sight of Kris holding Nina in his arms, softly pecking her lips multiple times in between whispers. She smiled at the sight and decided to leave them be, turning around to head back upstairs when Kris saw her from the corner of his eyes.

        "Mom?"

        The mother turned and chuckled at the sight of Nina stepping away from her son with her cheeks burning. Such a beauty... "Did you two have a nice time together?" she asked, smiling wider when Nina nodded while Kris seemed to be grinning from ear to ear.

        "W-Were you asleep?" Nina asked, slightly embarrassed to be caught by Kris's mother earlier. The elder laughed and shook her head. "I was reading when you came in. Just wanted to see you guys before I head to bed."

        The official couple nodded their heads in unison. Kris then walked up to his mother and hugged her, letting the female rub his back affectionately before leaning down to plant a kiss on her forehead. "Good night, mom." he wished her and his mother smiled happily in return.

        "Good night, honey." She then leaned in and whispered, "I'm so proud of you."

        Not fully understanding what she meant, Kris just nodded with a smile and released his hold of her so Nina could have her turn and bid his mother good night. He smiled in content when his mother kissed his girlfriend's forehead tenderly and bit his lip to contain his happiness when he heard Nina call her mom. They watched as the elder climbed the stairs and retreated to the living room when they heard her door close.

        Kris immediately laid half his body down on the couch and pulled Nina to sit in between his legs, making her blush red crimson. He chuckled at the sight and kissed her cheek, causing her to shriek in embarrassment. "S-Stop that," she whined with a pout and he couldn't help but land another kiss, but this time on the side of her neck. "Kris, I mean it." Nina said as she turned her head to glare at him but he was too happy to listen.

        He immediately attacked her lips and Nina struggled for a while before giving in when he pulled her closer to him. Kris nipped on her bottom lip and poked it with his tongue, and Nina parted her lips to let him in. He explored with his tongue, causing her to moan and her breathing turned shallow as the passionate kiss continued. When in desperate need of air, she pulled away and quietly moaned when Kris kissed her chin and continued alongside her jaw.

        "K-Kris..."

        "You've been such a tease, babe. A temptation." Kris whispered huskily in her ears before gently nibbling on her earlobe, causing her to moan louder. Ashamed, she bit her lips and tried to pull away but Kris was too strong for her. Or it could also be you not wanting this moment to end, Nina.

        "K-Kris, y-your mom..." she breathlessly said as Kris started kissing the side of her neck before tracing back up and nibbling a spot behind her ears. "Oh god..." she moaned shamelessly.

        Kris chuckled. "Found your weak spot. Though I'm sure there're more." Nina opened her eyes to glare at him but froze when she saw the lust in his eyes. Kris leaned down and kissed her again, softly this time. "I want you but I don't want to force you," he whispered against her lips.

        Locking her fingers in his hair, she pulled his face closer and kissed him. She pulled away when he tried to deepened the kiss and smiled beautifully at him. "I want you too, but I'm not letting you have me when your mother's around." She laughed when Kris groaned. She then softly placed kisses all over his face to hopefully make him feel better, and luckily it worked. 

        "I think we should go to bed now," she said with a whisper yet she was still holding him close.

        "Sure." Kris replied but none made a move until he pecked her lips multiple times before pulling her up to head upstairs. Nina was sure that Kris was going to drop her off in front of her room, but Kris proved her wrong. He pulled her into his room and smiled when she eyed him in confusion. "You don't think I'm going to let you sleep without me, do you?" he asked with a teasing smirk.

        She blushed.

 

 

        "Everything's settled here, sweetheart. I should be back soon."

        Mrs. Wu smiled. "That's good to know. Can't wait to go back home," she said with a deep meaning. She heard a chuckle from the other end of the line and frowned. "What?"

        "Eager, huh?" her husband from the end of the line.

        "Shut it, Yihan." she scowled but nevertheless continued. "I feel like I'm a third wheel here. Besides, now that they're together, I won't have to worry about Kris being alone anymore."

        "He doesn't know that you know, does he Hanna?" 

        She chuckled. "No, he doesn't. None of them do. I'm just glad everything's okay though. I mean, does he seriously think that I won't remember the face of the girl who claimed to be impregnant by him on his wedding day? Plus with such beauty, it's kinda hard not to remember that face."

        "You're very fond of her," her husband stated. Mrs. Wu smiled happily to herself. "Indeed I am, honey. She's such a lovely girl. It's no wonder Kris fell for her. Even I fell for her."

        "I can't wait to come back and meet this wedding breaker in person."

        Mrs. Wu laughed. "Then come home soon, my love. I miss you."

        "I'll be back with you soon, petal. Wait for me."

        "Always."

 

 


More fluff you say? *wiggle eyebrows* I'm sure you prefer this better, right minions? You erts! Lol. Didn't expect a second update, didn't you? Heh, even I didn't. It's spontaneous. Ngee~~ :D Anyways, found something interesting? Hehehe.. it shall be explained in the next update. Soon my minions... soon. Oh the love Mr. and Mrs. Wu has for each other after all these years... Hey, old people can be fluffy too. It's safe to say that my parents are like this too. It can be sickening sometimes but it's still sweet ><

Comment. Upvote. Subscribe. 

Mama loves you~~ <3