The Wedding Breaker

The Wedding Breaker

 

        Her steps were light but fast as she made her way towards the only convertible left in the basement parking lot. The parking lot was lit and bright but still a bit dark to her taste. Nina felt a shiver down her spine as she made her way towards the blue convertible of hers, suddenly feeling like as if there were eyes on her. She slightly turned her head to the side and glanced behind her before gasping when she saw a man in dark attires watching her from the corner of the lot.

        Nina quickly made a run and jumped in her car. She started the engine with thundering heartbeats and quickly stepped on the pedal to get away from the lot. She managed to throw a quick glance at the direction of the man earlier and frowned when she realized that he had disappeared. Still, she was scared beyond words so she didn’t bother to wonder where he had gone and quickly sped off.

        Once her car was zooming across the roadway, Nina released a shuddering breath of relief before trying to calm her heart. She quickly buckled her seatbelts when she realized she wasn’t wearing one and made her way towards the direction of her house. Upon reaching the traffic light, Nina tuned in on her favorite radio station and sang along to the current song that was playing.

 

        Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen tinkerbell

        Ttaranaseottdeon neverland

        Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo

        Nan yeongweonhan neoui peterpan

        Geu shigane meomchun ne namja

        Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga

 

        Nina was so immersed in the song that she failed to realize the red car that had been trailing behind hers since she left the parking lot. The car kept a safe distance and continued trailing after the oblivious driver in the blue convertible up till she reached a certain neighborhood, which the driver knew couldn’t possibly be the place she was staying due to the state of the poorly looking houses built around it in contrast to the type of convertible that she was driving.

        The man pretended to drive past her car when she slowed down her vehicle and parked his car a distance away, still unseen by the one he had followed. He watched with intense eyes through the left side-mirror of his car as the girl climbed out of her vehicle after stopping outside the gate of one of the houses and got behind its gate before disappearing completely from his sight. He quickly got his phone and dialed a number.

 

        Kris stepped into his private apartment and immediately stepped into the kitchen to grab a can of beer from the refrigerator. Before he could even take a sip of his beer, his doorbell rang. The man sighed and placed the can down onto the counter and made his way towards the door without bothering to check onto the mini-screen on his wall. He frowned the moment the door was opened upon seeing a girl dressed in a black mini dress standing outside his door with a flirty gaze and meaningful smile directed to him.

        The girl giggled, unfazed by the frown on the handsome man's face and stepped around him into his apartment, purposely brushing her hair against the tall man’s face. Kris watched as the slim, y model walked gracefully to his living room while he closed the door behind him. He let his long legs take himself to the living room where she sat and huffed.

        “What are you doing here, Amber?” he asked.

        The model, Amber, smirked and got up from the couch before closing up to him. She purposely swayed her hips in a seductive way to seduce the handsome man in front of her, but little did she know that Kris was mentally gagging at the sight of her seductive actions.

        “Why else am I here for, Kris?” she purred as she ran her finger softly against his cheek. “You know what I want, and I know what you want too. Why don’t we…get down to business? Like we always do.”

        Even when Kris was feeling horrified with the fact that Amber was flirting with him and shamelessly asking him to her off, he couldn’t help but feel aroused by it. The last time he was laid was about a month ago with one of the girls he met in a club, and that was before his wedding plans were being planned in full force. And now that the wedding’s off because of that fuc-

        “Kris?” Amber purred again as she pulled his head down to her face. “I can’t wait to feel you inside me,” she whispered and moved forward to claim the plump lips of his. Instead, she ended up kissing the air when Kris abruptly pulled back and pushed her away from him.

        “Get out.”

        “What? Why?”

        “I said, GET OUT!”

        Amber quickly grabbed her tiny purse and walked out of the apartment upon seeing the angry look on Kris’ face. She cursed and stomped her feet in anger the moment she stepped outside, earning a painful feeling at her ankle since she was wearing high heels. Damn you, Kris.

        Kris, on the other hand, was mentally cursing and punching the air upon realizing that he had just threw away his opportunity to get laid. And why was that?

        The girl…

        For some odd reason, the girl who had ruined his wedding with Lee Yuri appeared in his mind, making him forget about his arousal and flamed in anger instead. He was about to start yelling profanities in the air when his phone suddenly rang.

        “What?!” he snapped the moment the line was connected.

        “I found the girl…” Tao’s voice was heard over the phone.

        Kris’ temper immediately disappeared and he smiled widely to himself. “Keep an eye on her. She’s about to get the surprise of her life.”

 

 

##Here's chapter four! Welcome, my new subscribers! Do drop a comment, yeah? Don't make me feel lonely... *pouts* Anyways, I hope you guys like the update. I actually pushed aside a report I had to do and wrote an update instead. Hehe... do comment what you think about the update, yeah? Thanks and enjoy!##