Chapter 2

One Moment in Time

Junhee's P.O.V

 

 

 

 

"Junhee wake up! It's almost noon and I'm hungry, hyungs won't make breakfast!".

 

Being a soft sleeper I shot straight up. "Yaaah~ if you're hungry why don't you cook food yourself?".

 

"But I love your cooking, and I love you!~". Junhong leaps on my bed and cuddles with me. He should be lucky I love him too, I cuddle along with him. "So are you going to cook for me? Jebal Junhee!~". He gives me a puppy dog look with his hands up to his face.

 

"Fine I'll do it..". Getting cut off. "YAY". I continued what I was going to say. "But let me get ready O.K?". We did our o.k signs we've been doing since we were kids. "O.K! Gomawo Junhee!". He jumped off my bed and skipped out the door. I giggled, I can't believe he's my twin.

 

 

"Oh! I should call Jimin Oppa!".

 

I wanted to tell him what happened yesterday. I put a blanket over my head and called him, it only rang once then I heard his voice. "Junhee~ah! You're finally awake!".

 

 

"Jimin oppa! I have something to tell you!". I run to the bathroom, I locked the door and hid in the tub. "What is it!? Oh wait let me get the rest of the boys". I heard the line scratching and a bunch of boys talking over each other.

"JUNHEE! ANNYEONG!".

I giggle and shushed them, "Hi oppas! Hi Jungkookie! You guys have to be quiet though. It's a really big secret and I haven't told Junhong or B.A.P oppas". As soon as I said that they became silent. They know I tell Junhong everything so when they heard me say I haven't told him yet they knew it was serious. "You know my namja chingu Chanyeol Oppa right?".

"I don't want to but yes". I smile a bit Jin oppa never wanted me to a boyfriend, he's going to flip when I tell him this.

"He proposed to me yesterday... and I said yes".

I tightly closed my eyes expecting the worst. "WHAT!?". Yup, that was what I was expecting. I cringe deeper into the tub taking the phone away from my ear.

"Junhee, you're only 16... and a minor how are you going to get married?". Jin oppa sighed.

Now I regret telling them. I didn't know it was going to be this hard... "Yeollie oppa says we'll wait until I'm 18".

I could hear the phone being shifted over. "Junhee if you get married are you leaving me?". I shed a tear. Kookie, he was my best friend ever since birth. He's been there when Umma and Appa died. "Kookie I'm not leaving you, I'm not leaving anyone ok?".

I snifle, quickly wiping my fallen tears away and got out the bath tub. "Okay guys I have to get going, Junhong wants food, come over later?".

"Junhee~ah, remember to tell him ... don't wait". I cracked a crooked smile. Jin oppa always cared for me. "I won't forget oppa, Bye guys!". I hang up my phone and run out my room. "Yah!~ What took you so long? Come pali pali! Baegopa!". Then this monster came out of nowhere and attacked me.

I shove him off me and continued to walk to the kitchen. "Ya, ya, ya I'll make youfood when I want to, maybe I'll let you starve!". I giggle at the end.

"Omo! Junhee ANDWAE! I'm your other half, you wouldn't starve me...". I shrug my shoulders and smirk.

"Junhee stop teasing your brother, Junhong stop being so needy". Himchan oppa comes into the kitchen with Daehyun and Youngjae oppa. "Neh Oppa/Hyung". I told them to sit down as I made breakfast for everyone. After a while an awkward silence went through the room. "So how was everyone's morning?".

"Good".

"Boring".

"Was hungry...". I threw a small towel at Junhong and laughed. I looked around, something was missing. "Hey... where's Yongguk and Jongup Oppa?". Himchan oppa glances around too. "I don't know they were behind us, why don't you look for them Junhee, Youngjae will continue the cooking".

"Mmm, neh". I run out the kitchen and heard Junhong. "I wanted Junhee's cooking! You didn't want to cook for me..".

I smirk and continued searching for oppas. I enter one of the rooms to see both of them still sleeping. "Oppas~! Wake up~!". I jump on their beds.

"Huh? What is it donsaengie?". Yongguk oppa sat up and rubs his eyes. I crawl next to him and snuggled into him. Yongguk oppa is probably the best oppa out of B.A.P. "Oppa it's time for breakfast, wake up Jongup oppa too!"

"Ah, okay don't start without us?". He pets my head and I went to the kitchen to see a disaster was made. There was smoke everywhere and the fire alarm went off. "How did this happen!?". I run frantically, airing out the air from the smoke. I take the spatula from Youngjae oppa and tried to fix what was left of the omlets.

"Youngjae was cooking...". Daehyun oppa said that like burning omlets was normal. "Now I know why I cook around here, how did you live without me?".

I finished making breakfast and called Yongguk and Jongup oppa to the table. "We'll eat this well!". As we were eating Daehyun oppa asks me a question.

"How was your date with Chanyeol, Junhee?". I nearly choked on my food. I remembered what Jin oppa said. Don't wait Junhee. "Oh nothing just walked in the park". Well... there goes for not waiting. "I can't believe you're dating... my baby is growing up!". Himchan oppa puts his hand behind his neck faking a faint.

"Oppa!~". I do my signature  aegyo with my shoulder shaking . "AWWW KEYOPTA!~". Jongup and Daehyun pinches my cheeks while Yongguk oppa pats my head. Junhong pouts, "Why does Junhee get all the love?". I reached over and hugged him. "I love Hongie!". He smiles again, I knew it, he's satisfied.

"Are we doing anything today hyung?". JUnhong turns to Yongguk oppa. He scratches his head and pauses. "Nothing, we can relax. No schedule today!". Junhong jumps up and down out of happiness.

"Relaxing? Ha! As if, hehe Jimin oppa and Kookie are coming over!". They groan, they hate it when those two come over. I smirk, they just have to bare with them.