Can you feel the Love? (one shot)

One Moment in Time

"Oppa! Where are you? I thought you said to meet you at the park?", Junhee says over the phone.

It was a nice winter day, with light snow on the ground. Junhee had gotten a text from Chanyeol saying to meet him in the park. At first Junhee thought her oppa was crazy. Why would he want to meet her in the park when it's almost below zero, but she doesn't care anymore, anything is worth it if she gets to see Chanyeol oppa.

"I'm right behind you Riane".

Chanyeol smiled when he heard his little princess's voice. He even chuckled because she didn't notice him behind her. He snuck up quietly and wrapped his slightly muscular arms around her.

"Igeomwoyeyo!?... Oh! Oppa! Pogoshipo, why did you want to see me?", Junhee says aftershock. She turned around in his arms to face him.

Chanyeol wraps his arms around Junhee just a little tighter. "What? I can't see my baby girl?". He pinches her cheeks lightly as she giggles. Junhee takes her Oppa's big hand and began walking along the snow covered sidewalk.

"What are we doing today Oppa?".

He looks down and smiles. His baby-like girl always made him smile, even if it was the smallst things. "We're going to walk around the Park for awhile, and if you're good you get a surprise!".

Junhee's face lit up, she liked surprises. "Chinja Oppa!?". She jumps up and down out of excitement. Then suddenly she taps his shoulder, motioning him to crouch down to her height. She puckered her lips and kissed Chanyeol's cheek. Blushing afterwards.

"Why does Oppa have to be so tall?".

Chanyeol laughs touching his cheek before patting Junhee's head. "Oppa isn't tall my little princess is just short".

Once again Junhee blushes. But he did have a point. She was short, at the height of 4'10 people often thought she was an elementary student. They continued to roam around until Chanyeol saw a bench. He sat down and patted his lap, indicating for Junhee to sit down. She giggles and does as told.

"Do you want to see the surprise Riane?". He whispers into her ear. Junhee could feel her heart race.

"Neh...". She covers her face, her voice barely audible.

Chanyeol sets her down and takes out a little box from his coat pocket, then covers Junhee's eyes with his hands.

"I'm going to take my hands away but I want you to keep your eyes closed, araso?".

Junhee nodded shaking a bit, she couldn't wait any longer. Chanyeol takes his hands away; Junhee did as told and kept her eyes shut.

She didn't hear anything at first but then she heard Chanyeol's voice. "Open your eyes Princess". Junhee opens her eyes to see her oppa on one one knee with a ring box. Junhee covers in shock with a few tears slipping. "O-Oppa".

He smiles and puts his hands out, displaying the ring. "Will you marry me Choi Junhee?". She doesn't hesitate one second to answer. "Yes, yes, yes! Oppa a million times yes!". Chanyeol grins, standing back up he puts the ring on her finger. Chanyeol puts his hand behind her neck and passionately kissed her. "Saranghae, Princess". Junhee could feel the corners of shoot up.

Suddenly a thought went through her head. How is she going to tell her brother and his friends she was getting married? And at sixteen!?

I'm soooo dead!________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so that  was my one shot! I hope everyone liked it, if you did tell me or if you want more and make it a full story tell me in the comments! I'll be glad to do it! 

Love,

Joo^^