I

La Dolce Vita

It was one fine day. The sun was out blazing in view setting a warm, cosy feeling at the pit of almost each individual. For one, it was just like any other day, waking up in some cheap hotel after a with some random chick he picked up in the club.

Getting up; he began picking each and every piece of his clothing up, wearing them before grabbing his belongs and leaving the room without even turning to look back at the woman lying down on the bed, sound asleep. It was an almost routine he came up with. Wake up and leave before the woman wake up before him. Knowing women, they’d most likely cling onto him; wanting so much more because who wouldn’t? He is Kwon flipping Jiyong for crying out loud.

He’s only the one person who every guy would want to be like and every girl who’d want to be with. He’s the only person who has established so much even in a young age, owning branches and branches of only the luxurious and five star hotels all over Asia as well as starting to invade Europe, being the first one to ever do so. He’s only the richest guy in the whole continent of Asia and the youngest and most famous bachelor in the city.

For another, it was a day to be thankful for and a time to be treasured. It was yet after all, another beautiful day.

Im Yoona has always loved mornings. Strolling down the busy street of Seoul to catch some fresh air, she has always adored morning walks as much as she does for night walks. It was almost the only excuse she gets to have.

She didn’t have many friends or any friends at all. Ever since childhood she has been isolated by her family from this apparent corrupted world they live in. Having been home schooled almost all her life, she grew up in a peaceful and quiet environment where she only reads books for her own enjoyment and maybe knit.

Carrying a few plastic bags in hand with head floating lost in thoughts, she came stumbling down slightly as she drops her carrier bags in the process when her thoughts were disrupted by the screeching of the wheels and a loud beeping. It all happened so quickly that she didn’t manage to even grasp what exactly was happening until it all came to a stop and finally slows down with a car just an inch away from her.

“Hey, watch where you’re going!” Someone shouted through the rolled down window of the front driver seat before opening, revealing only a man. Broad shoulders, pair of ashy brown eyes, long straight nose and milky skin yet fairly tanned complexion. His hair was in the colour of the lightest blonde which made him come out almost like a foreigner despite his perfect pronunciation of Korean.

“What are you still waiting for? Get out of the road you .”

Only looking up at him confusedly as if he was talking none sense, it all suddenly just came down to her after a while of staring at him without even realising it until now. Quickly scurrying away after picking up all her left disarray fruits back in their own carrier bags, she stood up still a bit shaken from what has just taken place until she found herself limping as she tries to walk, spraining her ankle from the sudden fall.

“Aish, even putting up a show for self pity,” He mumbled lowly and frustrated under his breath, ruffling his hair while rolling his eyes. “Get in. I’ll drop you off the hospital.”

Shaking her head slightly from side to side while continuing on limping away; back to her house, she replied.

“My house isn’t that far off, I better just walk before my parents start to get worried about where my whereabouts is.”

And he shrugs, mumbling lowly to his self. “Suit yourself.”

Getting back in his car, he drove away without any care in the world; after all, it was just like any other days. Or so he thought. 

 

:::

 

A/N: Sorry if it's far too short but yeah, hope you like it!