Introduction

La Dolce Vita

 

‘The first time he has ever laid eyes on such a beautiful person who has captured his heart ever since was during the time his father passed away. 

He should 've felt bitter, gloomy and in grief but what was worse was that he felt no such emotion or attachment to the said man who passed away; may it be the man who only co-operated onto bringing him into this world, and helping with his upbringing.

Walking down what seem to be an endless, empty corridor with no people or nurses nor a single doctor scurrying all over the place to their supposed destination, he took a step after another looking through each and every empty room’s window which he passes by until suddenly he came into a halt upon reaching the very last room. There, lies a girl. She was younger than him, or so he predicted from his own observation. Body small and petite, not to mention the fact that she was so thin to the point of being stick along with her sickly pale complexion which seems to glimmer under the ray of sunlight from the opened windows of the room.

She seems to have been resting peacefully so he decided without any hint of hesitation to just go into the room to take a closer look at her, taking his interest to the point where no one has. Soft features with long eye lashes, straight angular nose and pale thin lips with a slight tint of plumpness on the inner part. He couldn’t help but admire her with a slight wonderment whether if she was true or not. Maybe she was an angel who descended down from heaven or maybe a princess from one of those ludicrous fairytales where only a kiss of her one true love will wake her up.

Without realising until it was far too late, he was already leaning down with lips brushing softly and lightly against hers in an almost light, chaste peck which lasted for a few seconds before he pulled back realising something, he wasn’t the prince to wake her up.’

 

Jolting up from his laying down on the bed, he panted heavily as dots of sweats trails down his forehead. Rubbing his eyes slightly from the sleepiness trance in his eyes, he only shook his head trying to forget of the dream which he just had.

Every single time he tries to rest, he always ends up waking up in the middle of the night upon the same dream over and over again, disrupting him and almost like trying to get something across to him. Although he doesn’t remember much of it when he wakes up, it’s like happening in actual to him with very clear images and happenings, making it seems so surreal.

The dream repeats over and over again, coming back to him each and every single night that he came to think of it almost as if a nightmare. A nightmare which won’t leave him alone even if he doesn’t want to be any part of it. 

 

:::

 

A/N: Introduction is up! Leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe and upvote which is very much appreciated. (: