~ 2 ~

All in One Day
 
 
~ Girl’s – point – of – view ~
 
 
As soon as the driver said that we are now in our destination, he quickly assisted me off the car. Right after I heard the car went off, he took off my blindfold. As soon as I opened my eyes, I was blinded by the sunlight, right at my face. I then saw a huge tree in front of me with balloons hanging at its branches. There were "I Love You"s and "Be Mine?" writings hanging in it. Under the tree, there was a picnic table with food and drinks setting. The whole scene was so romantic, as it was also near the beach. He then assisted me to the tree.
 
 
 
 
He started placing food in front of me as we started eating. We started chatting about the whole scene we are in now. I about being all so cheesy. He even revealed to me that he had his friends help him set up all these, right after school. After we're done eating, he didn't say any word. I was a bit in panic and tried to break the silence until he interrupted.
 
 
 
 
"I've been hiding my feelings over the years now and I think... Today is the right time to tell you all of these! I like you... a lot! I like you a long time ago. It's just hard for me to say it as I don't want to ruin our friendship."
 
 
 
 
I placed my hand on top of his, across the table, and nodded that its ok. Now, we both are together. He then added...
 
 
 
 
"I don't think I can leave peacefully without telling you how I feel."
 
 
 
 
Leave peacefully? Was he going off somewhere? I gave him a confused look. He then intertwined with my hands and held them. He looked deep in my eyes and said...
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry to say this but... I'm leaving. You know that music school I applied in at New York? Well, I got accepted. I got a full scholarship! My dad was also posted there for work so... We're moving there next week!"
 
 
 
 
I was in a state of shock. My eyes were blood-shot. Tears are threatening to fall. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from crying. I tried my best not to cry but my eyes doesn't seem to be cooperating anymore. I let go of his hands and walked over at the beach. He followed as well.