~ 1 ~

All in One Day
 
 
It was a humid afternoon. Recess just ended and the lesson you’re in now makes you really sleepy. Your classmates were dozing off and so were you. Every time you close your eyes, you always dream about your crush, who happens to be your best friend as well. He was a year older than you. Both of you have been schoolmates ever since grade school up till high school. You guys were once neighbours until recently, you and your family moved. 
 
 
 
He is practically the heartthrob of the school. He always catches people’s attention with his chocolate brown hair, his sparkling brown eyes and his dimpled smile. He also has a toned body which most girls swoon over. He was perfect. You never did admit, even to yourself, that you like him as you don’t want to ruin your beautiful friendship. Little did you know, he also feels the same way. Seems like you both have been feeling the same way ever since but both have no courage to admit.
 
 
 
 
As you were dozing off, your friend nudges you to wake up. Your friend pointed outside the window along the corridor. You crush/best friend was standing outside your class along with his friends. They were standing there in one line. They were holding up drawing boards with words written on them...
 
 
 
Almost all your classmates started giggling and smiling, and also giving you the look. But your teacher was so into teacher was so into his teaching, he did not notice the ruckus going on. It only lasted a minute since you’re still having lessons and they’re having recess. You pinched yourself to make sure your awake and that everything that just happened is real. For the first time in your life, reality is better than your dreams.You sneaked out your phone to SMS him but you already received one.
 
 
 
 
“Meet me at the school gate after school! :) I think I owe you a very long explanation>
 
 
 
 
You couldn’t help yourself but to giggle as your friend (seatmate) looked at you weirdly and pointed out that you’re blushing. You can’t seem to focus on any of your lessons as you were so excited about the meeting after school. As soon as the last bell rang, you quickly rushed out of your classroom. You didn’t even realise that your friends were calling you from behind. You rushed down the staircase; you even missed a few steps while going down.
 
 
 
You saw him a few meters away from you. He was leaning at a rounded pillar with his hands in his pockets. Part of his fringe is covering his eyes and he seems to be staring blankly down on the ground. 
 
 
 
You decided to sneak up on him and covered his eyes from the back. He knows that it was you but he just played along. After that he scanned through the place to make sure no one is there and quickly peck you on your cheeks. He pulled you out of the school grounds and blindfolded you. He then whispered..
 
 
 
 
 
“Just trust me! I won’t do anything to you. I have something planned!”
 
 
 
 
 
Of course you trust him as he led you inside a car. The drive was about 10 minutes. Both of you did not say anything throughout the ride but you know that you’re safe as he was holding your hand and you know to yourself that he won’t do any harm to you.