~ 3 ~

All in One Day
 
 
~ No -One's - Point - Of - View ~
 
 
 
 
He called you out and you looked at him. He gave you a confused look as you were laughing while tears rolled down your cheeks. You wwere happy for him. Its his dream to go to that school but you can't help but to be sad, since he just confessed to you and he's leaving. Those thought were going through your head. Seems like all good things must come to an end. You never did expect any of this. Heck, no one will. You can feel your heart shattering into pieces. All you can hear from is
 
 
 
 
 "I'm sorry"
 
 
 
 
You gave him a tight hug. Your arms around his neck and his around your waist. He then whispered...
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry... I should've confessed a long time ago. We could've done things most couple do. Going on dates, dinner and just basically being with each other. But I was too much of a coward. I just had you. I don't want to let you go..."
 
 
 
 
You pulled back the hug. You leaned your forehead against his, looked deep in his eyes and said...
 
 
 
 
"I don't want to let go as well but we don't have a choice. Its better if you leave without any commitments. We don't know how long we're going to be away from each other. It hurts but I love you and I want you to be happy."
 
 
 
 
You both broke away from the hug. Instead you guys were standing face to face, holding each other's hands.
 
 
 
 
"I'm going to make up all the things we didn't get a chance to do. I'll be back. Just wait for me" he said
 
 
 
 
You teasingly replied "That's if I haven't found anyone yet. We'll see!" giving him a lopsided smile.
 
 
 
 
You once again, wrapped your arms around his neck, got on your tipy-toes and gave him a peck on the lips. You were surprised that he did not pulled back but instead he brought you in deeper. It felt like you guys were the only ones at the beach. After a few moments, you pulled back. You went back to the picnic table, grabbed your bag and slowly walked off. He called you from behind. You looked back. He gave you a smile and waved goodbye. You didn't do anything except nod and went off. You can't help but to sob but still kept your head high. 
 
 
 
 
"Who knew all these can happen in one day?" you thought to yourself... Hoping that someday, you can continue your relationship with him...