Chapter 2

Faithful

 

"Yunnie , remember we have to buy food for me to cook dinner tonight . Jung-Umma liked what ? ."

     "Whatever you make , I sure umma would like Boo."

Jaejoong pout , "Yunnie , you didn’t help ."

     "It's better you don’t pouting your lips like that , Boo ."

 

Jaejoong covered his mouth with both hands and stared a horror to Yunho . And the atmosphere in the car was turned off precipitously followed by laughter from a Jung Yunho.


 

Faithful . Chapter Two

by Minnie95

 


 

They had reached the grocery store that is consistent with their trip to the Jung family . Yunho after position his sports car in a right place, he immediately open the door to allow Jaejoong get out of the car. And immediately put his hands around Jaejoong’s waist , Jaejoong is already familiar with the behavior of Yunho just kept walking don’t care about the catching stares into them.

 

     "Hey , Boo . I want to go to there. I want to find something. "

 

Jaejoong nodded and continue searching for the food ingredients that should he buy . Trying to remember , finally he stopped at one of the most important food ingredients for cooking cupcake . Choose which product he should buy , he finally decided to ask a girl who was on duty there . Jaejoong just listen carefully to the explanations given by the girl 's without realize gaze given by the girl .

 

     "Ah , so you mean if I want to get a soft dough , I—. "

 

Jaejoong broke off and glanced slightly to his side , because suddenly he felt muscular arms that held him from behind so closely . Yunho breathed in the scent of Jaejoong’s neck.

 

    "You 're looking for what , Boo ? 've Got all of that should we buy ? ." Says Yunho tightened his arms and keep smell Jaejoong’s neck but his gaze leads to a young girl in front of them.

     "Yun , not here . Thank you for the explanation . " Jaejoong smiled

     "Y-yes . You’re welcome." She smiled awkwardly before he ran off from Jaejoong and Yunho.

 

Jaejoong sighed softly , he turned around that now makes it stand facing Yunho in his arms . Yunho’s eyes staring into the bog doe beautiful eyes , intimidating . Jaejoong broke his views and want to turn the other way but muscular hand holding his chin forcing Jaejoong for kept staring at him until their lips clasped there.

 

     "I don’t like when you're close to someone else . You know it , let 's go home, now." Yunho pulled Jaejoong without waiting for an answer from Jaejoong .

 

**+-_Faithful_-+**

 

     "Umma ! ."

 

Jaejoong stepped into the Jung family home which has been considered as the second home for him. Followed by Yunho who walked behind, carrying their shopping earlier into the house.

 

    "Omo! My Beautiful daughter-in-law. How are you ? . " Mrs.Jung hugged and kissed Jaejoong's cheek gently .

     "Great, Umma . How about you ? . " Jaejoong said as he followed Mrs.Jung to sit on the sofa.

     "Of course, as you can see Joongie , healthy Umma !. Appa also healthy even though he's still stubborn with his work."

Jaejoong smiled softly, " It's no different with Appa , they must give priority to their health."

     "Ah ! As long as your parents go to Japan , you're going to stay here instead right ?."

     "Eh . "

     "Of course , he will stay here Umma . "

 

Yunho who had been ignored due to the presence of Jaejoong by Mrs.Jung was sitting beside Jaejoong and hugged him from behind after he put a bag of groceries in the kitchen.

 

     "Umma , who exactly your son ? And don’t try to take away my Boojaejoongie. "

Mrs.Jung hand gently pinch Yunho’s hand, "Well ! Umma just missed with my daughter in law. "

     "I'd better start preparing dinner Umma . "

     "Omo ! Did you really want to cook for dinner , Joongie ? It's so long that I don’t feel super delicious food from you."

     "Umma , don’t overdo it like that . " Yunho reprimand Mrs.Jung.

 

Already don’t want to be the object of their debate, Jaejoong finally walked towards the kitchen. There's already seen the waitress who want to help him prepare dinner, which of course subtly rejected by Jaejoong and told them to perform other tasks just let him cook dinner.

 

     "Hey, what's this commotion ?."

    "Appa , Umma trying to take Jaejoongie away from me ." Yunho pointed Mrs.Jung who now pouting her lips.

     "Umma don’t try to pick it up , but it is Jaejoong is Umma 's favorite son ."

 

Mr.Jung raised an eyebrow , hearing this debate over and over again . Mr.Jung just shook his head , an idea that occurred to him at this time .

 

     "Hey , isn’t the most treasured Joongie is Appa , right ? ."

     "Appa ! / Yeobo ! ." Yunho and Mrs.Jung shouted to Mr.Jung who strolled towards his room to get cleaned up.

 

Jaejoong who is currently trying to put full concentration on his cooking , he heard Appa Jung in the family room . He smiled , events like this become routine for the family if Jaejoong came to visit . Whether accompanied by both parents , which actually adds to the list of people who grabs him.

 

Some dishes already almost finished, and the clatter of the oven which indicates that cupcake now cooked. Jaejoong bring the results to the table homemade cupcake in the middle of the kitchen after making sure all stove were dead . He smiled happily see the results , and now is the time he graced them with creams he had prepared earlier.

 

     "Joongie."

Jaejoong straightened his body , after he gave the ornaments on cupcake , "Yes umma ?."

    "You'd better get you cleaned up before dinner started , let umma and waiters who would later set it on the dining table ." Mrs.Jung walked up to Jaejoong and combing Jaejoong’s hair that almost covered his eyes.

     "Okay Umma." Jaejoong release his apron and kissed her cheek before he went into his room at the Jung family home.

 

Because Jaejoong who often spent time at the family Jung’s home and his parents who often require country family he stayed a few days in this house. So he got his own room here , although Yunho offered his room , but the idea was rejected outright by Mr . and Mrs.Jung because they have not officially become husband and wife .

 

Jaejoong just went into his room which is on the second floor adjacent to the Yunho’s room. He heard that his cell phone rang from inside his bag. He saw the caller's name is there , of course there is no name there . Because Yunho only allow close friends and family that he believes those who are in contact the phone belongs to Jaejoong. But Jaejoong recognize this number, because many times called him to offer himself into his school magazine which of course rejected offhand by Yunho.

 

     "Hello–."

 

Before Jaejoong could answer the call , his mobile phone has now changed hands. He immediately turned around , and saw Yunho standing before him with his hands clutching his mobile phone. Without stopped  Yunho looked at Jaejoong, he answering the call.

 

     "Who is this ? ."