Chapter 3

Faithful

 

     "Hello–."

 

Before Jaejoong could answer the call , his mobile phone has now changed hands. He immediately turned around , and saw Yunho standing before him with his hands clutching his mobile phone. Without stopped  Yunho looked at Jaejoong, he answering the call.

 

     "Who is this ? ."


 

Faithful . Chapter Three

by Minnie95

 


 

Yunho raised his eyebrow.

 

     "Sorry, Hyunjoong-shi. At this time I really believe I've said no. And I think there is no point for you to open this discussion on Jaejoong."

 

Jaejoong stood, biting his nails when observed on Yunho expression changes during the talks. As this is his routines life, whether the activity in what is left of his life without interference Yunho in it. Actually his companions, Junsu and Heechul had admonished him to act for his own life. But what may make, he was too much in love and didn’t want to cause a problem that caused a rift in the friendship of their parents. So what Jaejoong worried about? Love? I don’t know.

           

     "From now on, I will hold your phone."

 

Jaejoong snapped out. He didn’t know since when talks on the phone it's over. Yunho who had been glaring at Jaejoong, put the Jaejoong’s phone into his pocket. And he turned around intend to leave Jaejoong.

 

     "Wait." Jaejoong hold Yunho’s hand. Yunho turned around, made ​​eye contact with him. Jaejoong took a deep breath before he continued.

     "Yun, please. I also need my personal life. And please return my phone Yun. What if my parents were contacting me?. " Jaejoong looking for a logical reason.

 

Brak!

 

In flash, Jaejoong is trapped by Yunho now. Yunho slammed Jaejoong threw on the wall next to the bed bedside table there. Before Jaejoong say anything, Yunho stopped him with a kiss that he landed forcefully into the cherry lips of Kim Jaejoong.

Felt that the oxygen supply is limited , Jaejoong hitting Yunho’s chest to ask him to stop this activity .

 

     "Huh ... Huh ... Huh .. " Jaejoong is gasping for breath with his ​​red lips slightly open.

Yunho smiled towards Jaejoong , he gently remove traces of saliva in the mouth that his lover . Gentle kiss on the lips again , before saying .

     "Hurry cleanse your body , Umma and Appa is waiting for dinner . "

 

**+-_Faithful_-+**

 

     "Jae , what with the news of your parents now ? . " Mr.Jung asked when they were at the dinner table .

 

Mrs.Jung who was preparing a meal for Mr.Jung smiled softly when he saw Jaejoong did the same thing with her , preparing food for Yunho.

 

     "Yeobo , take a look at them. really match, rigth ? I can’t wait for preparing your wedding. " Mrs.Jung said.

 

Jaejoong just smiled Mrs.Jung just saying , "Both my parents in good condition Appa , but Appa are same like Appa Jung didn’t think about your health first. I beg you not to think too much about work . " Jaejoong pouting his lips .

Mr.Jung Jaejoong laughed off. Oh, how he's loving his future daughter in-laws.

     "Therefore, you two hurry up and pass the university entrance. With so Yunho will marry you later after you graduate, so we won’t be so giddy with our work. " Mr.Jung said.

 

Jaejoong looked at Mr. and Mrs. Jung, "M-married? After we graduated? Is not it too soon Umma, Appa?. "

     "I don’t think it's fast Boo. That way I will give you a lot of grandchildren. "Yunho said as he put the spoon into his mouth.

Mrs.Jung just shook her head, already accustomed to his son's miraculous behavior. "Therefore, you stop looking for problems at your school."

     Yunho raised his shoulders, "As long as it doesn’t affect my grades."

 

Jung Yunho is a Kingka in a place where he school, maybe he is often looking for trouble or rather give lessons to some kids who deserve it. Together with Siwon and Yoochun, his best friend from elementary school. But behind it all, fortunately, Jung Yunho has a smart brain so that the teachers are not so concerned with his behavior at school. And moreover see Jung family position in society.

 

**+-_Faithful_-+**

 

     "Argh ! Food ! . "

     "Ya ! Shim Changmin ! Don’t yell like that so early . See some of the people here now are watching us . " Kibum spooning his breakfast into his mouth .

 

Shim Changmin . The culprit just rolled his eyes after hear his friend's ravings . He circulated his eyes to every corner of the cafeteria . He was looking for information if his angels every morning will be in the cafeteria with some friends , even just to chat . After 10 long minutes he stared at the cafeteria door , the angel finally walked into the cafeteria with two friends .

Changmin enforce his position , and waved with high spirit towards Jaejoong , oh and don’t forget his best smile. Jaejoong who saw it laughed off . Heechul saw Jaejoong who thinks it odd , he followed the direction of the view. And frowned.

 

   'Oh I think I smell bad things will happen in the near future ' , Heechul speaks in his heart . And accidentally locked eyes with Junsu . Somehow it seems Junsu understand directions Heecul’s mind could only look at him .

 

     "Hey , Changmin . I recommend that you don’t behave like that to him . If you want to live in peace . " Kibum patted Changmin’s shoulder.

Changmin frowned , not understanding what his friend was saying .

     "What do you mean ? " Changmin asked .

 

Before Kibum opened his mouth to answer Changmin’s questions, cafeteria door back open with the arrival of three handsome boys . Changmin followed the three men walking directions , which is none other than Yunho , Yoochun and Siwon .

 

     "They're the reason , Min . "

Changmin didn’t take his eyes off Jaejoong who is now sitting beside with Yunho . His eyes widened as Yunho kissed Jaejoong so long , and then put his hands on his slim waist before talking to another friend .

     "They are? , " Changmin asked Kibum.

 

Kibum took a deep breath , "They are Kingka well as outstanding students in this school , and you see not just happened . The person who kissed your angel that is , Jung Yunho . Your angle Lover. And if you want to reach the three men who had just entered , your family must be entered into the list of respectable family ."

 

Changmin listened to Kibum carefully , but not the slightest move his eyes from Jaejoong . Jaejoong felt himself being stared by someone , he turned towards Changmin . And he smiled awkwardly .

 

     At the moment their eyes met , Changmin said , " Is it for this I really need something like that ? , " He said so quietly that only he who can hear him

 


 

Yeay ! Finally an update from my stories. Really i feel bad for not update one of my stories for a long time. I'm being bussy this day.

And Thank you for you who scrub,comment, and up vote this story. Hope see you soon~!