Chapter 1

Faithful

 

Faithful . Chapter One

by Minnie95

 

 


The sound of a toilet taps can be hear in toilets at the most favorite school in seoul , Dae - Shinki High School . There stood a beautiful young man who was washing his hands. Now he silently observes his own reflection in the mirror . Pale skin , black hair that looks very soft, big doe eyes , and red lips.

 

     "I think I should be rushed ."

 

It's just a beautiful young man out of the toilet , now he had stopped because he hit someone by accident . Book now strewn at their feet .

 

     "Sorry , I'm walking out the door not carefully. "

     "It's okay , me too anyway . I'm lost for being the new kid here ."

 

After finish cleaning up all the mess they caused . Each one of them clean the dust off their pants .

 

     "And this time must been home already , but why are you still carrying the files ? ."

     "Ah , this . I've been asked by the teacher . All I want to see this school . Oh yes , introduce my name , Changmin . Shim Changmin ." Changmin stretched out his hand , while the other hand is busy balancing the papers in his hand .

     "I’m Jaejoong , Kim Jaejoong . " Jaejoong welcome Changmin’s hand , and smile to him .

 

     "Jaejoong ! ."

Jaejoong and Changmin turned toward the sound source . Seen a man who was running towards them .

 

     "Junsu ?."

     "Jae , I think you 've used time too long to disappear just because you want to go to the toilet . Come on hurry up ,if you don’t want any trouble ."

 

Understand his words , Jaejoong nodded his head . He didn’t want to make his lover waiting too long , because he didn’t know what else that was on his mind when he linger like this given the nature of his jealousy normal missed.

 

    "Ah , before that . Su -ie introduce these Changmin . He's the new kid in school ." Jaejoong who stood between them don’t forget to introduce them first .

Junsu just nodded his head , give a little respect to Changmin .

     "Then we must go Su -ie . Nice to meet you , Changmin - sii ."

 

Jaejoong and Junsu walked away from Changmin who could only stare at their backs . In his heart for some reason they say that those eyes, those beautiful eyes attracted him . Don’t know how long Changmin stood there, his thoughts stopped when he felt a hand pat his shoulder. He turned.

 

    "Changmin ? What is it ? Why are you still here ? ."

    "Ah , Kibum - ah , it's you . Did you know that an angel named Kim Jaejoong in this school ? ."

Kibum just stared his friend , and nodded his head slowly in order to answer the questions.

     "Really? What do you know about him ? . "

     "You'd better forget what you're thinking now Changmin - ah ."

 

**+-_Faithful_-+**

 

Yunho who had been glancing at his wristwatch, once again put out a long breath . His friends see Yunho’s behavior Yunho  jus can only shake their heads .

 

     "Come on , Yunho . Don’t be too excessive as it is."

 

Yunho didn’t answer the words of one of his friends , he thought where his boyfriend is . Is takes so long just to go to the bathroom . Or perhaps he was being harassed by another man there . Yunho prepared to stand up from his car could only hold.

 

     "Yunho , calm down . My Su-ie already gone after him ." Yoochun tried to calm Yunho who looks like to go after Jaejoong.

     "And you don’t think anything bad against Joongie ."

     "Come Chullie , you don’t know Yunho is like it. " Siwon tried to calm Heechul who standing next to him.

 

Sound of footsteps shouted to each other , indicating that they are waiting the figure was walking toward them . Looking at the figure , Yunho grabbed his hand and pulled him in a kiss . Jaejoong could only hand over his body to the owner , yes the owner . His friends could only exhale see his behavior like this every time this event occurs.

 

After a while , they finally release their lips. Left Jaejoong who tried to find as much oxygen as he could and had swollen lips perfectly . Yunho put his arm around Jaejoong’s waist.

 

Heecul rolled his eyes , "Okay , now it's all come together . Come wonnie , we continue our plans for tonight ."

     "And we also Su -ie . " Yoochun lead Junsu into his car.

 

Now there's only Yunho and Jaejoong are headed to Yunho’s sports car there . Once the door opening for Jaejoong , Yunho walks to get into his car. At first , the ride is very quiet because either one of them doesn’t want to start a conversation.

 

     "Yunnie ? ."

Yunho didn’t immediately answer , he kept the focus on the street . Jaejoong took a deep breath , and he take a hold Yunho’s hand , Yunho noticed that while loosening his grip on the steering wheel.

 

     "Yunnie , remember we have to buy food for me to cook dinner tonight . Jung-Umma liked what ? ."

     "Whatever you make , I sure umma would like Boo."

Jaejoong pout , "Yunnie , you didn’t help ."

     "It's better you don’t pouting your lips like that , Boo ."

Jaejoong covered his mouth with both hands and stared a horror to Yunho . And the atmosphere in the car was turned off precipitously followed by laughter from a Jung Yunho .