The Very Generous Panda Zitao (Amber x Tao) *CHRISTMAS SPECIAL*

♡ Presenting: EXOBER [An Amber x EXO One Shot Series] ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Very Generous Panda Zitao

*CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!*

Pairing: Amber x Tao

Tao's POV

“HYUNG! I NEED MONEY! Gucci is selling a limited edition bag that I MUST GET! OMFG IT’S EVEN ON SALE!! ” I hollered after I checked the website.

“What makes you think I care?” Luhan said flatly.

“FINE. BE THAT WAY. DUIZHANG!~” I hollered.

“No.” Kris responded.

“But you don’t even know what I’m going to ask you!” I whined.

“You’re going to ask me money for that dumb bag of yours.”

I slumped my shoulders.

“BUT IT’S THE HOLIDAYS! THINK OF IT AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT!” I tried convincing him.

“I’d rather get you $10 boxers.”

“BAOZI!”

“Don’t even think about asking me!”

“PLEASE, I WON’T BE ABLE TO LIVE IF I DON’T GET THIS BAG!” I jumped around and banged on the dorm room walls.

“OMFG STOP BEING SO DAMN ANNOYING! THE NEIGHBORS WILL COMPLAIN! SIT YOUR DOWN!” Chen scolded me.

I stomped. “NO! NOT UNTIL SOMEONE GIVES ME MONEY. NONE OF YOU EVEN BOUGHT ME ANY CHRISTMAS GIFTS.”

Kris sighed. “Okay fine, you win. But I will only give you money if the rest agrees to give you some money as well.”

“Well, at this point I’ll pretty much do anything to shut up this panda.” Xiumin commented.

“Guys, let’s just give him money so we can be at peace.” Lay suggested.

Groans filled the room. “FINE”

“How much is it?” Luhan asked me.

I grinned widely. “$300.”

They groaned once more before each of them handed me the money before going back to what they were doing.

“THANK YOU HYUNGS, YOU’RE ALL THE BEST. I LOVE YOU ALL!” I beamed.

“Shut up and just get out of here” Kris told me while the others chimed in, agreeing.

“Do any of you guys want to come with me?” I asked.

“NO” they all said in unison.

I crossed my arms. “You guys are no fun.”

I left the dorm, lonely. Should I call someone to go with me?

Just as I was about to call to invite one of the EXO-K members, I saw a small hand wave in front of my face.

“Panda~” a lovely voice cooed.

I looked up, automatically smiling. Her appearance just made my day 100x better.

“Where are you going by yourself?” she asked me.

“I-I’m going shopping.” God damn it why did I stutter?!

“Perfect! Can I go with you? I was about to go to your dorm room to ask you guys to accompany me on going shopping anyways.”

I was jumping on the inside. “Of course, noona!”

“I’ll go to the dorm room to ask the others.” When she was about to go, I pulled her arm.

“Let’s just leave them. I asked them to go but they all didn’t want to.” I informed her.

I was sure that if Amber asked, all of them would agree to go. Psh, no way are those jerks coming with us!

“Ah, I see~ let’s go then, Zitao!”

I secretly high-fived myself in avoiding bring the other members with us.

When we arrived at the mall, we looked around a couple of stores. I wanted to spend more time with Amber before buying my bag.

“What are you planning on buying?” Amber asked me.

“I’m planning on buying a limited edition Gucci bag.”

She snickered. “Of course you are. We can head there right now.”

While we were walking to the Gucci store, I felt Amber’s presence gone. I turned around, wondering where she went.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter