F(x)'s Newest Fanboy, Baekhyun (Amber x Baekhyun)

♡ Presenting: EXOBER [An Amber x EXO One Shot Series] ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

F(x)'s Newest Fanboy, Baekhyun

Pairing: Amber x Baekhyun

Baekhyun's POV

“I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!

I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan

I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!

I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa~” I happily sang as I walked over to our living room to join my other members.

I was on top of the world. EXO got to go to K-CON with SNSD! THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!

“Baekhyun, did you hear? We aren’t going to attend K-CON with SNSD anymore. We’ll be going with the f(x) sunbaes instead.” Xiumin told me.

My face fell. “W-what did you say?”

“It’s exactly as you heard it. We’ll be going with f(x) instead of SNSD.” Chen informed.

“WHAT NO THIS CAN’T BE TRUE!”

Chanyeol shrugged. “It’s true. But I don’t mind. I like Sulli and Amber.”

My mood went from happy to a huge disappointment I call my life.

I can’t believe it. I WON’T GET TO BE WITH MY LOVELY ANGELS!

I sighed. “I’ll be going back to my room.”

It wasn’t like I disliked f(x). They were all pretty and looked nice, I admit. But I've actually have never bothered to listen to f(x)'s new song since my heart belonged to SNSD, of course. And I've also never really been interested in them or even talked to them before.

The day has finally arrived. Yup, we were at K-CON.

It was a pretty fun day, especially meeting a lot more of our fans from America. It felt great to know that they loved our music even when they didn't understand our language.

As the staff lead us to our seats for the concert, I somehow ended up with the spot next to one of my sunbaes, Amber.

“Amber!!” Kris, who was next to me, fist bumped Amber over me.

“Kris-hyung!”

After they talked a little, Amber faced me.

“Hey.” She said.

I hid my shock. She actually wanted to talk to me?

Okay calm down Baekhyun, we’re both the same age…

“Hello, sunbae.” I responded.

Amber playfully hit my arm. “Ey, what’s with the formalities? Just call me Amber. We both are the same age, after all.”

I smiled. “Oh, well in that case Amber, thanks.”

I like Amber so far. She wasn’t SNSD but I found her pretty cool.

“f(x), you girls are up next. Get ready.” One of the staff informed.

“Well, that’s our cue. It’s nice talking to you, bacon.” Amber waved at me.

“Good luck!” I shouted.

When f(x) got up on the stage, the music began to play.

I tapped my lap. For some reason, I was antipcating Amber’s singing. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter