The 'Sin' Chanyeol Commits

♡ Presenting: EXOBER [An Amber x EXO One Shot Series] ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Sin Chanyeol Commits

Pairing: Amber x Chanyeol

Amber and Chanyeol's POV

I had more free time since promotions ended and since she left Show Champion. Might as well visit the EXO guys at the practice room.

I knew they were practicing their song ‘Christmas Day’, but I wasn’t surprised to see them resting on the floor.

“Hey guys!” I greeted.

“Amber~”

“Noona!”

I sat on the floor with them along with them. “So how’s practice going?”

“Tiring,” Tao complained.

“It’s all good,” Luhan commented.

“Noona, don’t you think we look great in suspenders?” Kai teased.

I laughed. “Whatever you say.”

“Hey Amber, look! We’re both matching!” Suho mentioned. Suho and I were both wearing gray collared shirts and dark jeans.

“Oh, we are! Awesome,” I laughed as I fist bumped Suho. “Twins~”

“I think we should start practicing again.” Chen suggested.

The guys stood up in order to not become attached to the floor. I stood up as well along with them before I noticed a certain elf was missing.

“Right, where’s Chanyeol?” I asked them.

“Chanyeol went to the restroom.” Lay told me.

“We should wait until Chanyeol comes back.” Kris instructed.

Sehun popped up by my side. "Noona, are you going to watch us practice?"

"Of course, that's why I'm here,"

When I got back from the restroom, I had the sudden urge to smack someone’s just to annoy the hell out of someone. I was already back at the practice room but no one noticed me yet, so my eyes scanned for my target. My eyes landed on the back of Suho. I silently chuckled to myself as I sneakily walked over and slapped his with all of my might.

What I didn’t expect was a huge girly gasp. All of my band mates’ heads snapped towards me with shock, and some with a hint of anger in their eyes. What did I do wrong?...

My eyebrows touched each other when I realized that Suho was across the room, and not in front of me. If it wasn’t Suho’s I smacked, then…

Who I thought was Suho turned around to face me. My eyes grew huger than it ever did be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter