Chapter 25 (My P.O.V)

Heartbreak

 

     I breathed slowly as a small flame danced in my hand. It just felt so odd that I was hunting down the person that was hunting me down. Tiffany was clutching my ATM tightly, her breath rattling and shaking nervously. "Tiff, calm down." I soothed. Her shoulders slumped slightly. "Newie, what if they killed Seo?" Tiffany whispered. "No. They would want her alive so they can get what they want. If I refuse, well, off with her head." I explained. We quietly crept down onto the 1st floor. I gripped the railing, my hands sweating. I closed my eyes and I could feel my yes shifting. I needed to see where they were. I needed to save Seohyun. I need to protect those I loved. My vision shifted from pure darkness to a really big, bright room. It looked like, "The gym." I muttered. Then I heard voices. 
"Tell me the truth or this knife will slice your throat!"
"I honestly don't know anything!" I heard Seohyun shriek. 
"Hyung, she's not telling me anything." Zelo confirmed.
"Then we'll wait until the witch get here. She can't refuse, or this poor girl dies." The guy with a black hoodie gestured toward Seohyun. Zelo sighed unsurely. 
"Alright, if you say so." 
"Zelo, you don't think this will work?" The other voice challenged. 
"Well....why do you want to kill Newie? Can't you just ask her for the magic and walk away?"
"She got way more attention then I did. I was more powerful than she was but my family only paid attention to darling little Newie." I can her the tone of hatred and bitterness. Was he related to me? If so, who was he?
    "Newie! Newie! Wake up! You're not dead! Please! Oh god no!" I heard Tiffany yelling. I opened my eyes and found myself staring into a pair of dark purple eyes. "The gym." I gasped. "What? Are you okay? Did you hit your head really hard?" Tiffany shook my shoulder. "They're in the gym, Tiff. We have to get Seohyun. She's in the gym." I replied. "Are you sure?" Tiffany sounded skeptical. "Do my visions tell lies?" I stood up and grabbed onto Tiffany's wrist to stabilize myself. "Well..." Tiffany began. I ignored her and we began running toward the gym.