Chapter 19 (Suho's P.O.V)

Heartbreak

Newie ditched me to go sit with Jungkook. That was the first sign that the rest of the day was going to go terrible. Now, I see Jungkook kissing Newie's finger. Oh, hell no. I could hear Newie laughing and I could see her smiling and blushing like crazy. Did she have feelings for him? The lunch bell rang and they both left the booth, laughing. I noticed that Newie began touching Jungkook's shoulder quite frequently. "First sign of affection." I  muttered, trailing behind Jungkook to his locker. As he began to do his combination, I shoved him into his locker. He looked surprised, but did not utter a sound. "Listen, Squirt. What's so interesting about her?" "What do you mean?" He snarled at me, looking like a demon. "Why are you interested in Newie?" I shoved home harder into his locker. "What are you, my mother?" He spat into my eyes and I wiped my eyes with disgust. "Don't be a smartass with me, Jungkook. You better stay away from her." "You can't boss me around." Jungkook shoved me into another locker with surprising strength. "Watch it. Joonmyeon. You don't even want to mess with me. Better watch your back or else, oh who knows what might happened. Maybe you'll fall out a window or something blissful like that." And with that, he stalked off to his next class.