#1: Because you're my boyfriend.

O.T.P.

 

¸.•*´⚡|⚡`*•.¸

 

"Minho?"

"Neh."

"Taemin?"

"Neh."

"Yunho?"

"Yunho?"

"Class, does any one of you know where Yunho is?"

"Seonsaeng-nim, Yunho went to the toilet with Jaejoongie." Yoochun replied.

"Eh?"

"Jaejoongie said he was scared to go alone, so…"

"… Ah."

 

¸.•*´⚡|⚡`*•.¸

 

"Jaejoongie!" Junsu called. "Come play with us!"

"Neh!" Jaejoong chirped happily, but before he could walk over he felt someone pull him back by hugging him firmly around the waist.

"Yunnie?" He asked, confused.

"Andeida. I don't allow." Yunho said very firmly, pouting.

"You can't decide stuff for Joongie like that!" Junsu exclaimed.

"I can! And stop calling him Joongie! Only I can call him that!" Yunho retorted.

"Yah! Don't yell at susu! Do you wanna fight or something?" Yoochun said, very angry at how Junsu got scared of the fierce Yunho.

"Heh!"

 

"Guys, don't fight!" Jaejoong quickly jumped in between his two friends, his eyes already leaking tears.

"Joongie…" Yunho panicked immediately and hugged the other boy. "I'm sorry! I won't do it again! Please don't cry!"

Jaejoong only cried even more.

And now poor little Yunho totally freaked and had no idea what to do.

"Joongie… please don't cry! I'm sorry! Really!"

"R-really?" Jaejoong looked up, still hiccupping.

Yunho nodded his head furiously. "I'm really, really sorry!"

 

Then magically, all the tears disappeared.

"Then can I go play with Chun and Su now?" His eyes shone with so much excitement and glee.

"You-" Yunho was about to get angry but seeing how happy the boy is, he stopped. Pouting, he waved his hand disappointedly. "Okay. Go then."

"Gomarwo!" Jaejoong smiled happily, turning around to skip over to join his friends.

 

The dejected Yunho was about to walk away when he felt a soft tiny hand grip his larger, stronger hand. "Come on, Yunnie!"

"Joongie…?"

"Come on Yunnie, you didn't think that I would leave you alone right?" Jaejoong smiled childishly, tugging him along. "We're gonna play together!"

"But, why?"

Jaejoong paused for a while, tilting his head to the side, thinking hard.

"Because you're my boyfriend and you have to be with me all times, okay?"

A smile finally broke across Yunho's face. "Okay."

 

"Let's go!" Jaejoong cried and dragged Yunho off to play with his friends.

 

¸.•*´⚡|⚡`*•.¸

 

Needless to say a good day always comes to an end. The parents had came to pick their children up.

Pouting, Jaejoong and Yunho were led off by their parents.

"BYE YUNNIE! PLAY WITH ME TOMORROW!" Jaejoong yelled, waving madly in his mother's arms.

"ARASO! MISS ME!" Yunho yelled back, and they kept waving to each other until they finally lost sight of each other.

 

.

 

"Say mommy?" Yunho asked, looking up at his mother, swinging her hand a little as they walked home.

"Neh?" She turned and smiled fondly at her son.

"Mommy, what is a boyfriend?"

"Sweetheart, a boyfriend is what you will become if you find someone that you love very, very much." Yunho's mum answered after a short moment of thinking, so as to phrase its definition in a manner that a five-year-old like Yunho can understand.

 

Yunho nodded, thinking about what his mother had told him. "So then daddy is mummy's boyfriend?"

She smiled at how fast the boy was able to link everything. "No baby. He was my boyfriend, until we decide we are ready for the next stage, which is marriage. Now, daddy is mummy's husband, and mummy is daddy's wife."

 

"Hush… ben?" Yunho frowned in concentration, trying to say the new word he learnt. "W-Wiphe?"

"Hus-band," his mother corrected patiently. "And wife."

"Husband… and… wife," Yunho repeated slowly.

"Correct! Aigoo, our Yun baby is so smart!" His mother cooed and pinched his cheeks. Mother and son then continued their journey home, smiling and chatting.

 

.

 

Over dinner, an excited Jaejoong kept talking about his day.

"And Yunnie took the book for me when I can't reach it!" He said, waving his arms about to emphasize how he wasn't able to reach the shelf, a natural yet endearing act which those watching find painfully adorable. "And he gave me his jacket when I was cold!"

"Daawwwww that so sweet?" His mother smiled, amused by her child's antics. "Sounds like he's taking good care of you! Don't you agree, yeobo?"

"Yunho is a good kid," Jaejoong's dad said, nodding. "I know the Jung family. They are kind and well-mannered people."

 

"Yunnie is the best!" Jaejoong declared, pumping a fist into the air as he stood on the chair.

"We know he is, honey," Jaejoong's mum said gently. "Now be a good boy and sit down, please Joongie?"

"Okay umma!" Jaejoong agreed and sat himself down, taking a bite off his chicken.

"Aigoo… our Joongie is so obedient," his mother cooed and the meal continued, filled with happiness and love.

 

¸.•*´⚡|⚡`*•.¸

 
[A/N: I'm so sorry. I at fluff *cries*]