Four.

Learning How To Love You

"Ya, you shouldn't do anything to them."

No. I am going to run back there and give them a piece of my mind. No one, never has anyone ever humiliated me like this.
 "Stop yourself, don't do anything stupid  okay, she's the daughter of the CEO.
"I don't care what she's but it's by law that you must not hurt other, isn't it? This is a crime! " Min rebuked in anger.
"It just how things are." He said softly.

He put me on a chair as he proceed to the first-aid area. "No one is here. Everyone probably is busy waitering." He said as he look back at me, waiting for my reply. Let's get something out this box, is this good?
He handed me the wipes, as I nodded him away.
"First wipe your blood." He looked away from me. I guess he was afraid of blood, because he was about to pass out as my blood kept running like non-stop.
He eventually peek out at me, I was in agony. My wounds hurted.
I was still mad, and angry all over. My wrist was bloody, and my foot hurts, how was I going to go home now.
He could tell I was mad when he decide to help by bandaging my wrist.
"Look, don't be mad.
 it just how things works,
 big and powerful people can get away with just anything while everyone else just watch .... It useless to be mad.

The silence remain with just me looking at him.. His word were frustrating, so that's that? How does it even make me feel better at all? He's strange, much stranger than those on the farms, that kinda scary though. I look at him again and he raised his eyebrows. I turn away as he took hold of himself and got on his foot.
"Can you walk?"
Yes.  Min replied.
"You sure?"
 Min nodded.
"Ok. I'll leave you then."He went on.
As he left, she took a peek to check if  he really had gone .
Thank goodness he's gone. I barely know him, why would I need his help. He can't repair my foot, or change back time.
Waste of my time anyway.
 I took out my shoes and sock. [boy!] it hurts a lot, I need to find something so I can at least support myself and walk out of here. But I should still inform them I was leaving. I took off the jacket and help it on my arm.

" Urgh, I need to get up now."
I stood up with some balance, I could walk. I was wobbling because I didn't want to use my left foot to walk.

I walk back hoping to see anybody to get the lady, I think her name was JungEum. I hope that she realize I wasn't waitering.
They must know something because someone fill-in for my table.
I glanced back and forth, I didn't see the lady, but I just saw the old ahjushi, he wasn't the same person that was suppose to help me. I look back as I felt someone near me.

"Hey, are you the girl that was pushed," someone said. She was tiny. "My name is Hailey, my brother just told me to assist you.

He said you were bleeding and all that stuff. "You wanna come and play with me eonni. " puh-lease, please. He wouldn't play with me.

I didn't know what to say, I just felt her dragged me to her room. All I could do was grimace in pain. "What's your name eonni. "

Hey eonni, she turn to me and all I could do was look pitiful. I guess I shouldn't have walk anywhere now.  She sat me down on the bench in her room.
You look horrible eonni, almost pale!
"Are you okay?"
She ran and left me in her room. She went in with someone. She was one of the girls I was serving earlier, but she didn't look mean anymore.
Suzy-ah, help her. I think I did something to her.
Gah, what did you do? She asked Hailey.
No, no she didn't do anything, it just my foot is ....
Let's get Marie, she'll know what to do. Hailey said. No, no she is taking a vacation, Suzy said.
No, it's alright; can I get like ice? I spoke. Are you sure you don't need a hospital, you're looking pretty pale. Suzy said.
 No, I'm just pale.
"Eonni, what if she dies." Hailey spoke. She's not going to die, dummy. She just hurt. Some first aid will do the trick.  Suzy smiled.
Go get ginger and icy hot, Hailey.  Spoke Suzy. Suzy walked toward me, but only to the drawers as she pull a roll of fabric.
I learn something before, like how to take care of an injured foot, I'll try on you. Suzy smile.

Seconds later, Hailey came with both the supplies.
Here Suzy.
Lend me a hand okay.
Hold her leg for me and I'll bend it.

She moved my foot left-right in a circular motion, I guess it helped because blood was flowing inside my foot again. She kept doing it while putting icy hot onto it.

Umm, how did taec did it to me.. Suzy pondered.

Oh no, Hailey can you cut out those ginger, never mind I'll do that, pass me the ginger and just  look after her.

Hey, sorry Hailey, we just met and I'm causing troubles for you.

No eonni, it alright, oppa did told me to assist you after all.
Who's your oppa? I ponder over, is it really that guy I've just met earlier.
Eonni....
I stop daydreaming as I heard Hailey's voice again.
Eonni, what's your name?
My name is Minyoung, just call me Min for short.
Okay. My name is Hailey Kwon. Nice  to mee you.

Suzy came back. She had the now smashed ginger wrapped in a cloth, and ready to wrap my foot with it. After she had wrapped it, she had another wrap that would wrap everything up. It stocked together very easily and there, she was done.
Okay Hailey, I'll leave you now, I have to get back to my friends. Just play with her.
Thanks Suzy. Bye
Bye.
Thanks Suzy, I spoked. She waved to assure me it was alright and close the door.

Is she your sister? I asked Hailey.
No, she's wooyoung's  sister, my cousin. Is wooyoung his name that told you to help me.

"I won't tell you unless we play a game." Hailey said.

Unless you beat me, I'll tell you.
Kai bai Bo. [korean rock-paper-scissor]

__________________________


How could you?!!?! No one ever beat me. Said Hailey,
"wow" how are you this good.

Min smile. " when I was three this was the only game I play with my family.

"How old are you now?"

I'll tell you once you tell me your brother's?

His name is Slic. Hailey said.
Slic? That his name. Min questioned Hailey. "your turn eonni," Hailey said.

"I'm 22. " Min said.
Suzy-eonni  is younger than you by 2 years, but you look younger than her.
Hailey smiled.
Thanks. Hailey lay down next to her drawer, leaning to Min's left leg.
Can you tell me a bedtime story?
I don't know one...
JINJa! I'll tell you one, you want to hear it.
Sure.
Okay...
"Once upon a time there was a bunny who lived in the snow, she was lonely. In the snow, she blended in real well, she was fluffy and white as snowflakes. She was always lonely. When she was lonely, she would jump around searching for something, just someone she could talk to. She was desperate, and lonely.

Then one day, she met a person, a living person, she hopped and he spotted her. -///-

But won't humans eat bunny, she shouldn't had jump for him to see her, Min said.

.....ya, I'm telling the story, no interrupting -- sorry eonni. Back to the story, umm.

" This is awesome, I found food for tonight!!!" He said. As he picked the bunny up from the snow.
She was appalled, WHAT, she is going to be food. She wanted a friend, not on a fire, being roasted for human food.

"Sir, please don't eat me. " she said.
WHAT, YOU TALK!! The guy spoke.
"I don't want to be eaten."
I want to be your friend.
Why should I, I will starve if I don't eat?
How about I'll make you never starve?
Ok, deal!
But only if you become friends with me.
Okay, as long as I don't worry about food.
So little bunny, why are you here, are you the only one here?
No. I'm just lonely and friendless.
Why?
I don't know, maybe because I'm different.
Awe, I know how you feel. I am different from my friends too, always the one that gets left behind, because I am the slower one, or the weakest. I tried to be more strong like them. But I still have to go on, sometimes I feel being lonely is very blissful, no one can hurt you at all, there's no one who'll put salt in my wounds.

I feel the same way...
Hailey said as tears came down her cheeks. " I like being alone, but only because I am always alone. I have no one.

Min saw that she was crying, she went down next to Hailey and gave her a big hug. Min's tears fell down, she too was emotional. Every word Hailey said expressed her feelings.

She liked Hailey. She felt as if she and Hailey were the same.


--//---///-/////--////---/-

Author's notes.
Did ya miss me? I didn't go MIA, I promises. I just made this and forgot it. Hehe, I hope Myungsoo can be added soon. Hehe, but he won't until like 4ever. Lol, you'll see him soon, not just yet,
And did you guess who's Hailey brother?
It's Kwon Jiyong.

Three. & Four. guest starred baeSuzy, jang wooyoung, Kwon Jiyong, and a little mention of Taec. :) I hope you enjoy, it will be awhile for the next update, but FIGHTING to me.
Hehe, I have to make min some friends of course, before L comes in and steal all her time. ;) besides, someone has to protect her from L while she away from grandma, and in search for her oppa. ~

anyway thanks for reading <3

gives lots of support.

lots of love, luckybear2