Three.

Learning How To Love You

"hey you, we need help."
"Do you want to work!" Said someone from a distance.
-----------------------------

I must have went the wrong way home. I never saw this street like ever. She told me to follow her.
I had follow, because I could use a job. She didn't look horrible, like those ual innuendo that I saw earlier. She was in a suit so I guess it wouldn't be bad. My mouth dropped when I saw the house we were headed to. The back was full of light. I could see tables after another, which had a lot of people sitting on.

The place was big. There were many people, the most I ever seen for a event or party.
"Can you help us at this event, we looking for people now due to short changes? Is it okay, we'll pay at the end of the event. " said another lady in a suit. The lady told min to write her name down.
Min just nodded along as she listen to further instructions.
The lady was busy running all over the place. She look stiff and abit out-of-control . It must be a very important event, thought min. There came a man who stood far away, he yelled out to us.  "we need to hurry and get the workers in." another lady came over. " here, you must wear this. " they handed the coat to us. It was all blue, and warm. I could use one like this I thought. "Get to work people, no time for talking." Everyone rush to that man, one-by-one they grabbed the food. The truck was full of food on the platter. "remember not to spill, be careful. There a lot of people that can afford for you to die if anything happens. " I was worried now. What happens if I did do something wrong, I need to back out. As soon as i back off , the lady pull me back, she told me  dont worry ." It's our responsibility if anything happens. Just do what you have to do."

---------------------------–——

—-
No one's POV.

The event is a chaos, what happen???  Said the chief.
Madame fired all the servant, said the assistant. Not only that, she changed the cook. He was mad.
" do whatever you have to do to fix it, I'll talk to her later."
"But sir, we don't have the time."
"Just do anything! Go mr. Lee. Don't waste time talking to me."
"Yes chief jang."

Mother, why are you doing this to me.

"The whole shareholder are all here." In the intercom. He press the button, "I got it. "

-----------

Great, your here. I thought something happen to you, his friend spoke.
I'm not dead-meat yet, Jiyong. "
I might be if my father knows that I lost some stupid artifact, by letting it go out to the wrong hand. yeah, you in deep stuff bro. Said Jiyong. I'll try my best to help. Jiyong smiled.

----------------———————––

Come here miss, I need you to work this table. Just get them what they want.

Min proceed to the table, they were ladies who dressed nicely. "Hey, ugly. get me some drinks." One of those girls said. The rest laugh when I look at them as if they weren't talking to me. Like I had no clue, why they laugh. What so funny, I thought.
"I said get me some drinks, you ugly rag."
I held it in, I had to respect them even if they are rude. I proceed to the tables  I got the bottle of wine?no champagne, and proceed back to the table.
 "What are you doing? Go pour it for us, stupid. "
 I almost lost my temper with that last word. I took the bottle and came to pour, I went to the next girl, and the other one. They smile and I smile back warmly. The next thing I knew was....

I fell down as a big thud follow. I held the bottle in a way that it wouldn't shatter, but it slip anyway and fell. The glass shard fell onto my wrist, and the girls did what they do. They shriek, while somes laugh. I couldn't believe what they just did, those girls, never has I met anyone like them. Maybe my cousins when I was younger, but they weren't nasty like them. They always get what they deserve and these girl deserve a kick there and there. I was angry. I stood up, but realize I fracture my foot, it hurted. What kind of fall was this! I thought. I was about to punch someone face but someone pull me over.

"Hey, someone clean this up."

He took me in his shoulder like I was a rice bag and proceed inside.
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                         
 
author's notes,
hey i update, though it's short i hope you enjoy it.
and for the italics, it's just min pov. sorry. nothin specoal, unless... keke, just kidding.
i hope you enjoy. i'll update soon, i was going to update it yesterrday, but i was too busy watching miss a hush, it so amazing by the way.
check it out.
love ya!
with lots of love, luckybear2
 
 
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ace7034f4ccf2047115333aca5c3fe02/tumblr_mvtva7QeuE1r85bico4_r1_250.gifhttp://31.media.tumblr.com/b6dec45976a9f529a261ba46418308e8/tumblr_mvtva7QeuE1r85bico2_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/fab2669528e4c8c09ab10be9998be1e8/tumblr_mvtva7QeuE1r85bico3_250.gif
 
 
and @2min0 and @khunnie0624 moments, i lol really hard
http://24.media.tumblr.com/91026b44a29beef89564057bf7cc26e5/tumblr_mvu8j0d0F71rnngelo1_1280.pnghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/ebb69d3f5ccb5537747e7f73b8028027/tumblr_mvu8j0d0F71rnngelo2_1280.png