Two.

Learning How To Love You

Hello Seoul.

I took my first step out of the train, I am finally in Korea. The fresh air was longer here, but it was air I hadn't took in for a long time. I took a deep breath, I'm finally back.

The sun hasn't come out yet, I saw many people going in and out the station. Everything look do different now since I've gone.
But still,  everything still felt very lonely. Maybe once I find oppa, I would no longer feel so alone.


------------------------------



I came across our old home, my home before everything happen. That old tree was still there after all these years. I went next to that tree, and dug up the dirt. I dig with my hands trying to look for that box that me and my brother buried. It wasn't very deep, I knew it would still be there. It had to. I kept digging but I guess someone must has taken it already. I stood there blankly, I mean who could have dig it back up.
I miss oppa.
My eyes wanted to cry, but I held in.
I look around, the house had been painted over with a shade of yellow paint. The picture I drew with mom and dad was gone. Painted over with paint. I still held in my tears. When someone came and opened their door, I saw a young couple living there. I ran as quick as I can. Maybe it wasn't a bright idea to come here in the first place. Looking at the house, I could only remember that day when mom and dad died. Some people came in and took furniture. They took everything. Me and my brother coul only watched from a distance. We went out from the back door, watching them one by one, and car one by one leaving. That day oppa had me in his arms trying to soothe the pain I had physically and mentally, that was until my aunt saw us. She drove us back to her place. Her place was small, and her husband didn't like us at all. Even that old hamaoni I don't remember what she look like, she scared me. I closed my eyes the whole time she came near me, holding oppa arms as he pat my head. That was when I knew I couldn't let oppa disappear from my side.

The tears fell, I sat near the bushes.
I was sad. Not only did I lost dad and mom, I lost oppa.


The day soon got dark. I found some possible choice to stay, but it was quite expensive. Everything in Seoul was expensive. Once I founded the cheapest place I could afford, I took out sweet potatoes and ate for the first time I've been in Seoul. I was still hungry, but I was satisfied.
 


-----------------------------------

I rented a small place for the
night, I've walked all day, maybe I should have just sleep in the street instead of wasting money. Stupid self -..-

I lay on the bed, I couldn't sleep, the night sky was dark, but just no star.
I squint hard, but not even a tiny star was there, this was like a empty sky unlike when I was in the farm, the sky filled with all stars; small, big alike in one open sky.

I sniffed a little bit when tears fell down my eyes, i couldn't hold it in. Would I be able to find oppa at all in this city all by myself, I felt a little lost in hope. I stood there quietly out into the window. There I stood what seems like forever.


-------------------------------------
 
 
 


Min woke up the next morning early, she needed a job first if she wants to support herself while she was here, she couldn't just get her grandma or someone back home to sent her money. They'll be worried and  force her back, and she wasn't planning to go back if she had not bring jaejoong home with her.

The first place she went to said they weren't hiring, it was the noodle shop. She looked for hard jobs, like washing the dishes since that was all she could do. Looking out into the bulletin board, no jobs offering at all. She went to the pet shop, seeing if they were hiring. Nope, not at all. They were looking for someone who would have experiences. When she said she took care of chickens and pigs , they laughed. Well, just that one girl laughed. They asked her she knows anything about taking care of dogs, like drying them. Min just looked at them as they shake their heads.

It was already noon, she was getting tired, she felt like passing out. When she into the supermarket, she ate some sample food. It was all so delicious. She got back outside and search well hard. She tried the pizza parlor, where she couldn't understand her. The city was crowded, people walked, others stood in crowds talking to each one, students walking with their backpack. Males  in tux and females skirts, they were all modest in their dress and grooming.

I headed home when the sun had set .

"hey you, we need help."
"Do you want to work!" Said someone from a distance.
 
 
 
 
 
author notes,
hehe sorry i got distracted . i'm sorry i didnt kept my promise, but i'll regularly update. please remember to support by commenting. thanks missaminff, your comment were very encouraging. thanks so much, i'll continue to workk harder.
One more thing, I apologize for my grammars, i dont have really good punctuation. i , but bare with me, i'll promise to be good.
Also, missa comeback! hush hush hush baby; i can not wait!! just two more days!
 
credits to agentpanda, i saw it in her blog, just so excited with the dance moves.
 
anywho, i hope you enjoy the update.
lots of love, luckybear2