Chapter 4

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After changing to her usual attire, loose jacket and sweat pants, Taeyeon decided to go home.

Wooyoung on the other hand decided to stay for practice, Taeyeon usually waits for him so they could head home together, but now Wooyoung is one of the regular members and she’s envious of him for that. She doesn’t want to see that Wooyoung’s the only one enjoying the game they both love. She’s proud of her friend of course, but sometimes Wooyoung deliberately boast about the game and it pisses her off. She really wished that their school can have a girl’s soccer team.

 

While walking home, Taeyeon once again remembered Baekhyun’s comment about her this morning. “Your uniform suits you. I always knew you were pretty.” Taeyeon knew that Baekhyun was only teasing her but she can’t control the beating of her heart, even now just by thinking about it her heart's pounding crazily.

 

She could still feel Baekhyun’s breathe in her ears when he leaned forward and whispered at her. Her pounding heart is so loud and fast that she could feel all the blood rushing to her face and she automatically covered her cheeks and felt its hotness. She can’t tell what kind of feeling she’s having, she’s so confused.

 

All her thought were blocked when she heard noises from the park. She saw two guys from her school harassing a girl who’s obviously from her school too because of the uniform she's wearing. She recognized the girl. She’s a transfer student that was in her class, though she forgot the name. The girl was about to cry from fear as she struggled to get free from the guy’s grip. Taeyeon rushed to the scene.

 

“Hey! What are doing? She obviously doesn’t want to go with you.” She said as calmly as possible to avoid more conflict.

 

The guys who recognized Taeyeon just looked at each other then started to laugh and ignored Taeyeon and started pulling the girl again.

 

Taeyeon gritted her teeth. These boys don’t take her seriously. She grabbed the arm of the guy which is holding her classmates arm. “Let go of her.”

 

The guy only rolled his eyes the chuckled. “You let go of me, .” Then he shook his arms to shrugs Taeyeon’s hand but won’t budged.

 

“I said let go of her” Taeyeon said with a firm voice and determined look.

 

“Your face pisses me off.” And with that he swung his hand across Taeyeon’s face, making her fall on the ground.

 

The girl gasped at what she witness and sat besides Taeyeon. “Are you okay?” she asked.

 

Taeyeon’s definitely not okay. She accidentally bit the inside of her cheeks causing it to bleed. On top of that the guy’s hand landed to her face with an extreme force. It was really painful she wanted to cry. But she managed to smile at the girl, “I’m fine.”

 

The girl didn’t buy it and so were the two guys in front of them. “Acting tough huh, that’s cute.” Then they laughed once again at Taeyeon’s expression.

 

She glared at them and decided to launch herself towards them and beat the crap out of them, though she knew she wouldn’t stand a chance, but at least one hit will definitely make her feel better.

She stood up and saw the guys’ horrid expression. “Hey, hey, I haven’t done anything” she thought.

 

“What have we had here?”

 

She automatically swung herself around to see who’s the owner of that familiar voice is. She was right. It’s him. Once again all the memory from this morning flooded her mind and she suddenly can’t move.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand was looking at the two guys with a smile on his face. But the two guys’ vision of him is not a mere teacher smiling to them, they can see the killing intent around him and it terrified them. Both of them mumbled their words of excuses then ran crazily out of the scene.

 

Baekhyun looked at the guys running away from them then he turned his head to Taeyeon.

 

“Taeyeon, what was that? Why were you standing up for? Are you going to fight back? You think you could beat them? What the hell were you thinking? Are you an idiot? Wah, Taeyeon are you trying to kill me from worrying?” Baekhyun shouted at her without pausing.

 

Baekhyun was angry, very angry. He saw Taeyeon heading home and he decided to follow her, just for fun. But then Taeyeon was lost out of his sight, he started looking for her and when he saw her, she was slapped across the face. There was it again, Taeyeon’s fake smile when she wanted to reassured someone that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter