Chapter 18

TITLE: Age Doesn't Matter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Wooyoung! Stop. Don’t drag me around. Where are you taking me? Just tell me, I’ll come.” Taeyeon complained.

 

Wooyoung dragged her all the way to the bridge, a long distance from school. He was a little unclear headed. He just pulled Taeyeon away from Tiffany, away from another secret that they’re going to keep among themselves. There’s something different about Taeyeon, but at the same time nothing has changed about her except the way she dressed, but there’s definitely something different.

 

“I’m sorry.” He whispered then let go of his friend’s hand.

 

“It’s fine. What’s gotten into you anyway?” She rubbed her wrist.

 

“Nothing.” He cleared his throat then took her hand gently. Taeyeon didn’t flinch at the gesture. “Let’s go eat ice cream at your favorite shop.” He led her beside him and she complied.

 

They talked all the way to the ice cream shop while holding hands. It’s just a friendly gesture to Taeyeon but it a different effect to Wooyoung. His heart palpitated rapidly from extreme happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Since when are you friends with Sehun?” She shook his hands off of her, much to Wooyoung’s dismay.

 

“Since the first day he got in our school. We played a little in P.E. class. He’s pretty good. He’s cool.”

 

Taeyeon looked at him in disgust. She can’t believe that the person she hated the most at the moment became friends with her best friend. And she thought that she and Wooyoung have everything in common, maybe it’s not everything.

 

“What’s with that look?” Wooyoung opened the door for both of them at the shop.

 

“I hate that guy.”

 

“Why?”

 

Taeyeon remained silent, she glared at the ground. Wooyoung knew that she don’t want to say her reasons. He took a deep breath then looked at the lady at the counter, then ordered for both of them. When they got their order they settled at the corner table of the shop, the place where they always sit, because it’s away from other table. So it’s not inconvenient for other customer when they’re a little loud.

 

Neither of them said a word for a couple of minutes, they just focused on eating their ice cream, and also, neither of them don’t know how to start the conversation.

 

Wooyoung decided to break the silence. “Taeyeon.” She stiffen, she knew that something serious is about to come next after her name was mention liked that. She didn’t dare to look. “Could you be my girlfriend?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sehun-oppa let’s take a picture at this statue. It’s funny right?” A girl dragged Sehun at a weird looking statue with an exaggeratedly big nose.

 

“Take a picture by yourself. You know I hate taking pictures.”

 

The girl pouted and looked at the two ladies behind them. “Ajumma, look at Sehun-oppa. I just want us to have a souvenir on this statue and he doesn’t want to take a picture.”

 

“Son, just do want Seohyun asked.”

 

“Why do I have to tag along, if you guys are going shopping? I’m already tired from school.” He said as he close her face to the 15 yrs. Old girl named Seohyun.

 

They took a picture together, with the girl looking all joyful while he maintains his expressionless face.

 

“I’m sorry Sehun-ah. My daughter dragged you here.” He smiled to reassure her that it was fine but said nothing.

 

“Of course. It’s more fun if Sehun-oppa is here.” She linked her arms to Sehun’s.

 

Sehun didn’t even look at her. He remained unfazed to what’s happening. His mind was completely elsewhere. Compared to Seohyun who look so much like her father, Taeyeon took every features of her from her mother, except the attitude. His mother’s best friend renders a graceful and lady-like attitude. He didn’t see a single graceful or lady-like action from Taeyeon since he met him, well except from the pictures his mother and aunt showed him before. Being with that teacher changed her so much. His heart ached.

 

Damn it. Why is he even thinking about her? He should hate her, her best friend’s mom who he considered a second mom was always wiping because of her. But after observing her for a short period of time, he can’t seem to get her out of his mind, he even black-mailed her just to get her attention. That was the most stupid and most unreasonable thing he ever did.

 

It’s like I like her or something…

 

Then a sudden rush of blood flowed to his cheeks. He covered his face to hide the blush.

 

No way…

 

“Oppa? Are you okay?”

 

“What happened?” His mom rushed to their side the moment she heard what S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter