3rd Universe

The Universe

A chubby guy with slightly messy brown hair bit his passport walking through the airport. He looked around and inhaled deeply. He looked like he lost in his own thought. He stopped in front of the coffee shop, scratched his back head while shaking his head then turned around to find an exit. He jolted when he saw a guy with cat-like face standing behind him.

“Hyung, I told you to wait near the exit, right? I am afraid you get lost since you have not come here for years.” The guy with cat-like face whined.

“Jongdae, you startled me! Well, I admit I was kind of lost. Ah, it feels so good to be here.” The chubby guy replied with a grin on his face.

“What brings you here, Minseok hyung? You suddenly called to pick you up here without telling me why you are back. I thought you are going to stay in China for the rest of your life.” Jongdae raised his eyebrow a bit and started to walk.

“I come because of someone.” The chubby guy sighed and matched his pace with Jongdae.

“Ah, the deer-like guy? I never know he is actually in Korea.”

“He went to Korea because of something but he is out of reach. He never picked up my call nor text me back.” They walked to the exit, heading to the parking lot.

“He might come across a cute Korean guy when he reached here. Don’t be sad, hyung. I’m sure he still remembers you even he’s out of reach. Who would forget my squishy hyung.” Jongdae laughed a bit.

“Ya, it’s not funny.” Minseok slapped his friend’s arm slightly before sliding inside the car.

“So tell me, what are you doing this whole time? Still busy with your mini cake shop?” Minseok inquired.

“Nah, I had closed it down. I’m busy improving my vocal skill, hyung. You know that I always love musical.”  Jongdae glanced at him a bit then focused on driving.

“That’s good. I must say that your voice is a piece of art.” Minseok chuckled. “So, we’re heading directly to your apartment now?”

“No, to the theater first, there is a weekly meeting that I need to attend. I’m going to take a role on the next performance, hyung.”

“Impressive! Do you get the main role?”

“Nope, my role is the main character’s brother. A senior plays the main role. He seems familiar to me, but his name doesn’t ring a bell at all. We will arrive soon, hyung. You can join the meeting if you want to, I’m sure they won’t mind.” Jongdae scrunched his nose.

“I will just wait outside. I don’t like being an intruder, you know.” Minseok chuckled a bit, and shrugged his shoulder.

“If you say so.” Said Jongdae before parking his car in front of the theater.

Minseok sat on the bench, waiting for Jongdae to finish his meeting. He listened to his iPod to kill the time, replaying Luhan and his all time favorite song, be your everything by Boys Like Girls. An hour passed, he plugged his headset off his ear and walked to Jongdae who was standing beside the door frame.

“Hyung, I want to show you around since I never brought anyone but you here.” Said Jongdae as he dragged his hyung along. He showed him the mini stage first then walked to the practice rooms. After looking around some rooms, Jongdae dragged Minseok to one of the practice rooms which were the biggest amongst all.

“This is where I usually practice for the upcoming show.” Jongdae closed the door, then shouted. “Hey guys, this is the hyung that I talked about at the meeting. Meet my dearest hyung, Minseok. Hyung, go greet them. They are really nice.” Jongdae pushed his hyung a bit so that he was closer to the members.

Minseok nodded and bowed a bit to show his politeness. He brushed the room and spot two men, one is tanner and another was shorter and got fair skin, was busy in their own world. He squint his eyes, trying to get a better view since he felt that the fair skinned guy seemed familiar. He frowned when he saw the lovebirds were kissing—even though it was short, but still.

“Han ge! Jongin! Stop kissing! Come here you two, greet my long lost hyung.” Jongdae shouted a bit to call the lovebirds that Minseok observed before.

“Coming!” the tan skinned guy shouted back, casually wrapped the fair skinned one’s arms and walked to Minseok’s direction.

Everything was fine up until the fair skinned guy turned his body. Minseok stepped back without he realized, mumbling words that he himself didn’t know what was that. He couldn’t believe what he just saw, but sight never lied. It was his deer that was gone these past days. His deer, in another man’s arms, kissed another guy right in front of his eyes. The later showed the same expression, disbelief. Both of them never imagined that they would meet each other in Korea.

“Wow, Luhan.” Minseok’s voice cracked. “You cut your hair. It is slightly darker too. You surely change a lot in short. No wonder you refused to postpone your flight before.”

“Xiu-xiu, I—“

“Baby deer? Care to explain what’s going on?” Jongin poked Luhan’s arms.

“Woah, chill. Let’s talk outside, guys. I know it’s theater but drama is a big no here.” Said Jongdae and tried to pull his hyung out, but Minseok didn’t move even an inch. He stayed still and stared at Jongin and Luhan sharply without words. 

 


OMG sorry I didn't update for months ;;_;; I have a bad writer's block, I always end up deleting what I typed because I simply not that satisfied -A-

and finally, a poster yay! \o/

it's so pretty, right? kk~ I personally love it XD