1st Universe

The Universe

 “You used to be my universe. We are one, everywhere and every time. But you left. My world is purely black and white now.

Come back to me, Luhan. I beg.

-J”

Luhan folded the letter back to its shape. He turned his door knob and threw himself onto his fluffy white bed. *Why he sent me a letter while he could text or e-mail me. I wonder how’s him now, we haven’t talked like years.*

That blonde guy rolled and took his phone, caressing his wallpaper. Xiumin and Luhan. Luhan and Xiumin. They made a huge heart sign together. People said that XiuHan is the sweetest couple alive, but deep down Luhan denied it. Xiumin would never be Jongin. Xiumin might throw tons of aegyo and jokes, but Jongin cold-yet-caring side was still his favorite. XiuHan met in Beijing about a year ago. It was an awkward meeting; Xiumin opened the toilet door when Luhan was changing his clothes. But then somehow they exchanged phone number and met frequently until they decided to date.

Luhan’s phone screen was flashing, an incoming call.

“What’s wrong, Xiu-xiu baby?”

“What? Postpone the flight? I can’t. I have to go back to Korea by tomorrow, it’s a serious matter, baby.”

“Don’t worry too much, xiu-xiu. I’ll be back. Hang up now, okay? I need to prepare everything.”

“Uh-hum. Love you more, xiu-xiu.”

He kept staring at his luggage.

Tomorrow.

Korea.

Kim Jongin.

 


“368 days had passed. I miss you.

-J”


 

Luhan inhaled the scent of Korea that he missed a lot. It’s been one year and five months since the last time he stepped his foot on Jongin’s hometown. Jongin was never be his ex. He always be a part of him, even he had Xiumin by his side.

He came back to his former flat even it was a bit dusty. He checked every inches of his flat and cleaned them up. He stepped in front of the mailbox. He felt nervous for nothing. Slowly he bent and opened it with anticipations. And, tons of letters came out. J, J, J,J! All of them were sent by Jongin. He opened a random letter and read it.

“Call me if you are here. I don’t change my number. Never.

-J”

Jongin was waiting for him. That was all that he needed to know.

 

09.00 KST, Jongin was still sleeping soundly in his room. He was hugging a deer plushy, a gift from Luhan for him. He murmured something and snuck his face to the plushy.

Careless! Careless! Shoot anonymous! Shoot anonymous!

His phone kept flashing and ringing loudly. Jongin groaned, he always hated it when someone disturbed his precious sleep.

“Hello, Jongin’s speaking.”

“Kim……Jongin?” A familiar voice filled his ears directly. His heart beat faster than ever. That voice, the one he missed a lot. He was fully awake in instant.

“Luhan? Is that you?” Jongin’s voice cracked. He was so happy until he wanted to cry.

“Yes.” There was a pause before he finally confessed, “I miss you, Jongie.”

Somehow, guilty feeling washed over Luhan. He felt as if he betrayed Xiumin but he couldn’t deny that he missed Jongin too. He wanted to run up to Jongin and gave him a big hug.

“Where are you now? I want… to meet you.” Jongin hesitantly said. He was afraid that Luhan would reject him coldly.

“We’re in the same land now. Let’s meet after I finish my things.” Luhan couldn’t help it but smiled. He wanted to meet his Jongie, his only Jongie.

 

After the phone call, Jongin dashed to Crave Dance Factory, one of the most famous dance groups in Seoul. He was Crave’s dancing machine, that’s why he practiced harder than anyone else. He came pretty early today, so there was no one except him and the security guard when he arrived. He locked himself inside the practice room and started to move his body to the beat.

1 hour later Jongin stopped dancing and went down to the pantry for some food. His hungry stomach had been growling since 30 minutes ago. A random song was hummed by him while making his ramyeon, but then he heard a soft familiar tune that made him remembered something.

“Hey babe, listen carefully. I composed this for you. Want to know the title? It’s ‘Lovely January’.”

Luhan.

It must be him.

Jongin ran upstairs, following where the tune came from. He opened every single room that –as long as he remembered­– had a piano or keyboard inside.

 Not this one. Not this one as well. Oh God, where is he?

He stopped in front of the last room. The song was started to pace down, hinting that it came to the end. Jongin opened the door, dramatically, and spotted a familiar figure.

I know it’s you. Is this fate? We meet again, without any plan.

Luhan stopped playing the piano right when Jongin rushed inside. He was pretty shocked. He never expected that they would coincidentally meet. That guy standing over there was Jongin, his only Jongie. His tanned skin, fluffy brown hair, and thick lips were still attractive to him even years passed. He kept blankly staring at him.

Jongin bit his lips, showing that he was nervous. Luhan stood but didn’t move. He stayed still. They kept staring each other until Jongin made the first move. Approaching his lover slowly, Jongin never broke his stare until they were only several inches apart. Until their lips met. Jongin kissed him slowly yet meaningful, pouring all of his feeling in his kiss. He wanted Luhan to know how much he craved for him, how he missed him, how he wanted him to come back to him. Luhan froze, he was in dilemma. He wanted to keep faith in Xiumin, but the other side of him wanted Jongin.

After fighting with himself, he gave up. Luhan kissed Jongin back with the same passion and even encircled his arms to Jongin’s neck. He tiptoed since Jongin was way taller than him. He bit Jongin’s lower lips softly then kissed it again. That soft bite turned Jongin even more. Jongin slid his tongue inside Luhan’s mouth to explore deeper. Jongin impatiently travelled all of his mouth. Both of them were panting but no one wanted to stop. Love and lust covered those two reunited boys. Jongin kissed him even deeper and harder. Luhan let out a soft moan when Jongin his palate.

In respond to his moan, Jongin travelled his free left hand to Luhan’s body. He slipped his hand inside Luhan’s sweater. He caressed Luhan’s belly, it was his habit when kissing Luhan. Luhan even more because of Jongin’s caress. Jongin didn’t stop. He trailed his finger to his navel, his finger kept going down to the tip of Luhan’s pants. But then Luhan stepped back. He broke the kiss. Disappointment was clearly shown on Jongin’s face. Awkwardness rushed between them. All of sudden, Luhan’s phone flashed, someone phoned him. Jongin reached his long arm to Luhan’s phone that lied on the piano. He didn’t pick up the call, yet he only stared at the caller ID. It was ‘Xiu<3’, with a photo of Luhan and that guy smiling together.

“Who’s this guy? Your boyfriend?” Jongin held the phone. Luhan kept silent. He didn’t say anything.

“I will take it as yes. So, it’s clear. I’m the one who wait for nothing. Sorry for the kiss earlier.” Jongin forced a smile. He turned his body and walked to the door. He had no reason to stay in that room any longer. But then he felt a pair of tiny arms wrapped around his waist.

“Don’t go. I-I-I’m still in love with you.” Luhan finally confessed. Jongin didn’t move nor released Luhan’s arms.

“Then why do you date that xiu guy? Tell me.”  Jongin turned his body to met Luhan’s eyes. An old scene flashed over Luhan.

 

“Yeah, I’m planning to try that jumpsuit. Be patient, Jongdae. No need to rush.”

Luhan heard a voice coming but he assumed that guy was going to the fitting room beside his.

“ACCCCCKKKK!” Luhan squealed. He stupidly forgot to lock the door. It was the most embarrassing scene ever. He was (nearly) . The only fabric on him is his white Calvin Klein underwear. The guy who mercilessly opened the door only grinned.

“Sorry, I don’t know you’re here. And oh you have a great body.”

“GREAT WHAT?!” Luhan shouted and pushed that guy outside. At first he refused, but then somehow he voluntary get out of the fitting room. Luhan changed his clothes and packed his soaked clothes into a plastic that the shop assistant gave. *If only I brought an umbrella with me, I wouldn’t have to meet that crazy guy.*

“Hi, cutie.”

Luhan jolted. He didn’t expect that the-ert-chubby-guy was still there. He ignored his greeting ironically and went directly to the cashier.

“Hey, cutie, don’t ignore me. How could you ignore me, the ultra cute baozi?!” that guy poked Luhan once. Twice. Thrice.

“What do you want?” Luhan snapped.

“May I have the receipt? And a pen please.” The shop assistant gave him Luhan’s receipt and a pen with confuse face. That guy wrote several numbers.

“Text me. I owe you one because of the incident earlier. Make sure you text me, okay? I’m Xiumin. What’s your name, cutie?”

“L-luhan.”

Xiumin grinned. He couldn’t hold his excitement. Meeting a cute guy that was definitely his type was one of a gift to him.

 

“So that’s how Xiumin and I met. We frequently chatted and hanged out sometimes before he finally asked me to go on date. I thought I was over you, but I’m wrong. I realized it just now.” Luhan ended his story.

“You just realize it after I kiss you? My kiss is addicting. I know, I know.” Jongin . He felt better after knowing that Luhan still had feeling for him.

Luhan chuckled and slapped Jongin’s arms playfully. “You don’t change, still a master of teasing.”

“But you love it, huh?” Jongin stole a peck from Luhan. He couldn’t help but smile.

“Let’s forget that xia or xiong–whatever–guy when you are here. Remember, you are mine and I am yours.” Jongin continued and caressed Luhan’s pinkish cheek. He nodded.

Whatever in Beijing stayed there. As long as I’m in Korea, I’m 24/7 Jongin’s.

 


 

[A/N] OMGGGG I NEVER EXPECT I WOULD GAIN 8 SUBBIES JUST BECAUSE OF MY y FOREWORD ;;3;;

i love you guys ;;_;;

i hope you'll love this story<3