2nd Universe

The Universe

“Hey princess, wake up.” Jongin jumped to Luhan’s bed then he wrapped his arms and legs over Luhan.

“No way!” He kicked his beloved one with all his might and continued his peaceful sleep. It didn’t last long though. Jongin released his wrap and went right in front of Luhan’s face.

“Now the princess will wake up.” Said Jongin while kissing Luhan’s little lips. Luhan slowly opened his eyes and froze. The thought of Jongin morning kiss had never passed his mind. It had been over 30 seconds but Jongin still planted his lips on Luhan’s. He tried to push Jongin a bit, but it turned out nothing. Instead of pulling his body, he pulled Luhan’s back head and supported it with his hand to give him an easy access to his mouth.

“Jongin, I--“ Luhan stuttered.

“Hm?” Jongin stopped exploring Luhan’s mouth, but didn’t release his lips, he mumbled on Luhan’s tiny lips. Luhan pecked the younger’s thick lips to close the morning kiss.

“Enough for now. I’m hungry, Jongie.”

Jongin chuckled and wrapped his arms to Luhan’s waist, “I can make you full, babe.”

A slapping sound echoed. Jongin rubbed his slightly red arms, and pretended to cringe as if it hurt really much.

 “It hurts, babe. You must take care of me. I cannot do things on my own.”

“Save your dirty thoughts, Jongie, or I will chop you,” Luhan stuck out his tongue and walked to the kitchen.

Not so long, Luhan’s loud yell was heard. “JONGIE, HOW IN THE WORLD YOU CAN SURVIVE WITH AN EMPTY FRIDGE?”

To him, a full fridge is the most important thing ever. He cringed by the thought of Jongin keeps eating out because he had no food in his own house. He spotted his tanned-guy was walking lazily towards his direction.

“That’s why I told you I can make you full, Lulu” said Jongin while sitting on the counter and lifted Luhan’s chin.

“Let’s go to the grocery. We need to fill your friggin’ empty fridge,” Luhan said and put Jongin’s hand down. Jongin did not budge. He cupped Luhan’s cheek with his hands and squeezed them playfully.

“But I want to cuddle my baby deer for the whole day.”

Luhan pouted madly and shook his head violently to make Jongin stopped his childish act.

“We still have lots of time, babe. Move your lazy . Grocery. Now.”

“As you wish, baby deer.” Jongin pinched Luhan’s cheek and took his car key.

 


“I wonder if someday you will be back to me. When I become yours and you become mine all over again.

-J”


 

“Baby deer,”

“Hmm?”

“Remember the day when we were talking about our dream?” Jongin reached Luhan’s hand next to him and squeezed it lovingly.

“Of course I do. You always dream to be a dancer. To be shone under the light, to express yourself through dancing.” Luhan smiled affectionately.

“What if we can make our dream come true?”

“Huh? I don’t get it.” Luhan messed his back head hair in confuse.

“We dreamed to stand on a stage together, didn’t we? Somehow I have a strong feeling that it will happen.” Jongin closed his eyes. Luhan’s little hand was brought to his chest, feeling his lover’s heart beat –the beat that he loved the most­– with his bare hand.

“I hope it will be true. It will be amazing.” Luhan eyes sparked because of his imagination. He thought about how wonderful it would be singing and dancing in one stage with his Jongin.

“Earth to Lu Han!” Jongin clapped his hands in front of Luhan, caused him to jolted.

“Sorry, I w-“

Before Luhan even managed to finish his sentence, Jongin had crashed his lips hungrily. His tongue slipped easily inside Luhan’s mouth. Dancing, tangling, and seductively were all done by his skillful tongue. He never kissed anyone this deep, except Luhan.

“J-Jong. J-J-Jongie..” Luhan panted between the kiss.

“Don’t you know how hungry I am, babe.” He whispered on Luhan’s swollen lips.

“Go eat something, baby.” Luhan gave a small peck. Jongin smirked and kissed him back. His kiss was sweet and tender at first, but it was getting hotter when Luhan started to softly moan.

“I’m eating my food now. My favorite one.”

Jongin captured Luhan’s upper lip and it softly. He repeated it over and over again until he moved to Luhan’s lower lip. He could not help but bit it.

“Auch!” Luhan backed off. He was shocked Jongin bit his lip quite hard.

“Sorry, I did not intend to do that.” Jongin pressed his forehead to Luhan’s. They were looking in each other for a few minutes until Luhan closed his eyes and leaned in. Luhan’s kiss was soft, loving, and addicting. Jongin could sense his affection lingered in his sweet kiss. They kissed each other sweetly, pouring their feeling and mixed them became one.


“Wake up, Jongie. I need to go to the theater now. I have no car and I’m late. Jongie hurry—“

Jongin pulled Luhan to top of him. His lips were searching for the elder’s. Luhan quicken the ritual by kissing him first. Luhan decided to stay at Jongin’s apartment for this week because of Jongin’s request.  

“You have got your kiss, now get up,” said Luhan while pulling Jongin resulting lazy groan slipped from his lips.

“Hmm yeah,” Jongin nuzzled his nose to Luhan’s and took the car key.

“Pretty, let’s have an ice cream date after you finish your practice.” Asked Jongin while driving. He glanced at the elder one, checking for answer. Jongin was four years younger than Luhan. Even Luhan was older, sometimes he found that he was the one who acted more childish. But Jongin didn’t mind at all. He accepted every side of him fully.

“Don’t call me like that, you know I hate it. Where? At the usual?” Luhan frowned a bit because of the nickname but immediately changed his expression because of the offer.

“Admit it you’re pretty and I love it. Yes, is it okay?” Stretching his hand, he squeezed Luhan’s hand lovingly.

“I’m perfectly okay with that! Be careful on your way back, baby. I will call you when I’m done.” He kissed Jongin on the cheek before he got off.

Jongin passed his day with a big grin on his face. Some of his dancing partners asked what was getting inside him but he just casually shrugged and smiled widely. The thought of seeing his deer’s face after practice made him even brighter today. He finished his dance practice nicely, he also praised by his trainer because of his sudden improvement. At 4 o’clock, as expected, Luhan called Jongin to pick him up. He arrived at the theater in the next 10 minutes, Jongin was pretty lucky because Luhan’s teather wasn’t that far from his dance class took place.

“Ah, I’m so tired.” Said Luhan right after he got into the car. “I haven’t acted for only a year but it feels like I miss tons of important stuffs.”

Jongin reached out his hand and messed the elder one’s hair. “Skill, once you stop practicing, it will fade out eventually. You didn’t practice anything while you’re in Beijing?”

Luhan puffed his cheeks and shook his head. “No, my daddy really made me paint a lot when I was there. Lucky he’s fully recovered from his illness now so that I’m free to do anything.”

Jongin glanced at Luhan a bit before he turned his gaze to road again. “I just remembered, why did you come back to Korea? Why don’t you just continue your father’s business? I’ve seen your painting before and they are amazing.”

“They are nothing compared to my father’s. It’s like canvas is his soulmate.” Luhan chuckled and continued, “I’ve told you just now, I’m free to do anything. I come back here because I simply miss Korea and acting. You know I always love theater since high school.”

“So you don’t miss me?”

“No.” Luhan stuck out his tongue. He felt like teasing him a bit.

“You can get out of my car, sir.” Jongin played along with Luhan’s little acting.

“How dare you? I never thought you’re this mean. Stop the car.” Both of them laughed so hard because of their little stupid play.

“Stop, I can’t handle it.” Jongin said after he managed to calm himself. He focused his gaze when he parked the car. Jongin hurriedly jumped to passenger’s door, he wanted to open the door for Luhan.

“You know I can open it by myself.” Luhan said while closing the door.

“You know I always wanted to do it for you but you always ruin it.” He emphasize ‘always’ and give the elder one a small peck on his cheek.

“Stop, I don’t want to make out at the parking lot.” Luhan walked to the ice cream shop, their favorite one, first leaving Jongin alone.

“Hey pretty, how dare you leaving me to walk alone after I opened the door for you?!” Jongin shouted in disbelief. Luhan just waved his hand without looking back.

“Hey pretty, are you mad at me?” Jongin said and poked Luhan’s hands while waiting for the waiter to come in. They sat on their favorite place, the balcony at second floor. He was about to inquire Luhan again but the waiter came in.

Jongin didn’t even bother to check the menu. “one matcha and one choco-mint, three scoops for both.”

“You still remember my favorite one?” Luhan’s eyes widened, he even forgot his little play.

“How could I forget it?” He replied, more like a murmur. “So, I assumed that you’re not mad at me?”

Once again, their moment was interrupted by the waiter that brought their order. She slightly bowed and left after she put it on their table.

Luhan stood, walked behind Jongin and circled his neck with Luhan’s soft arms. He buried his face in Jongin’s fluffy hair—it’s so fluffy until Luhan can’t get enough of it—and mumbled. “Silly, how I can be mad at you.”

 


[A/N] huge wave of fluff for you guys!!1! 

hehe<3