2 years of our Love

Love,Hate,Regret and Forgive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[AN:] All will be in Kyungsoo's POV

 

2 years of our Love...

 

Another lonely saturday evening for a lonely person like me. The only time i'm not alone in this apartment is at morning and at dinner. My neighbor-next-door-apartment Jongin--or Kai, he's a photographer, and I must say he IS very good with it,he will always eat what I cook for breakfast and dinner, and when he's in 'the mood' he'll ask me to pack him lunch.

 

This habit of him going in and out in my apartment like it's his didn't bother me at all. He knows my code and every part of my apartment--but now that I think of it, I haven't gone to his, not even once. But that didn't bother me anymore, now that we're already in a relationship.

 

I can't believe it, all those feelings i feel inside was also felt by him. I thought it was only me who's feeling weird.

 

I'm currently packing my things to move to Kai's apartment, I'm so excited and all because it will be my first time to enter his flat. I wonder what it would be like. Will it be the normal-boy-room type, the photographer-picture-filled-room type or just a plain room with bed and a desk? I can't help but to feel giddy at the thoughts running through my mind.

 

And just as I finished my packing, Kai entered my room dress in a casual clothing--ripped jeans and a white tee, right timing. He walks toward me grinning from ear to ear. "Ready?" he murmur. I nod and mirrored his infectious grin.

 

I followed Kai inside his flat cautiously, It looks different from what I imagined. I imagined the living room would be in a mess, but to my surprise it's neat and arranged. But then I take it all back, I stumbled from a small bump on his carpet and landed in his arms. When I look up he was looking from where I stumbled and his face was a shade of crimson red. I looked at him questionably first and he just avoided an eye contact and scratch his nape, and if possible, he turned brighter red.

 

I lifted the small bump to check what is it. Look what we have here. It's all his trashes swept under the carpet to hide him. I look up at him all amused and chuckled--i took note that i'll clean that later. 

 

We entered his room. woah~ I thought this will be messy, from what I've seen in the living room. I smiled at that memory. His room looks--WOAH!!

Pictures of me laughing, pouting, sad, happy, crying is pinned on the board above his desk. When did he took this? I looked back at him who is smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter