Normal

Fearless

So... If you all didnt know... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! WOOOO, FINALLY 16 YEARS OLD. Anyways, so I'll be posting a whole collection of my stories and updating all my current ones. But warning, I make no promises about updating them all at the same time. I apologize but sadly, even if I'm 16, I still need the same sleep requirements and also regular school hours. Kekekekeke, but I do promise to try. But of course, I'm just opening my forewards to the public along with one chapter for now. I'll officially begin those stories once I finish my current stories.

I'd like to thank you all for your support and comments...Also I hope you all have an amazing day! :)

 


 

"Aeri my dear," Haleboji called from the small kitchen. Your little "house" was placed on the 2nd floor of the agency. The agency was underground and the 3rd floor was the top level that was the only entrance to the outside world."Can you please report to the president?"

The president was a middle aged man, around his early 40's. He created the company in order to catch those who owed him something. Those with debts to him must follow through and pay him back. He created the most feared underground company in only a few years. Your agency, The Hell Hounds, were known for getting jobs done. The agency worked as a place to hire hitmen like yourself, you worked for various types of gangs. Gangs would ask for assistance in getting jobs done, depending on how much money was on the line and how important the job they would hire certain agents from certain ranks. You, being placed in the major leagues, only handled the most important jobs. You were well known in the streets, You had a reputation.

"Yes grandfather," You answered in a plain voice, showing no emotion at all. It was always like this, you were always a lifeless robot that followed orders easily without hesitation or thought. This is what made you the best agent; the best killer. "I will go immediately."

"Thank you deary." He replied sadly. He never liked having you kill or work for them, but he was in debt to the agency and they had their eyes on you and Yumi for a long time now. Yumi was another girl your grandfather had taken responsibility for he had sent her away to live by herself somewhere in Seoul and sent her money every week for her living expenses. You had never met her in person but you've seen many photographs of her and her mother before she became an orphan. She knew of Haleboji's existance but was told he had passed away a few years later and that his "insurance" company would send her checks once a week to help her; but more on her later. "Please be safe Aeri."

"I will." You answered. You left quickly and focused on nothing but reaching the main office on the 3rd floor. You took the stairs opposed to the elevator since you liked the exercise. After a few flights of stairs you reached the main floor, you made your way to his office and buzzed yourself in quickly.

"Hello Agent 149," The assistant at the desk greeted you nicely. "I hear you just finished a job yesterday, you sure are busy nowadays. Dont work too hard now Aeri, i dont want you getting sick now."

"Yes Yuri-ssi." You nodded casually. Yuri was possibly as old as your grandfather. You always wondered was an old 50 year old lady was doing working in a dangerous underground company like this one..but nevertheless she always treated you kindly and tried to watch out for you. You were very fond of her and saw her as a mother figure. "I will watch my health, do not worry about me."

"I have to worry!" She laughed as she picked up the phone to let the president know you had arrived. "You can go in now, he has to speak with you about some urgent matters today."

"Alright," You nodded again. "Thank you Yuri-ssi."

You entered his office and bowed respectfully like always and stared at him until he began to speak.

"Its nice to see my favourite agent again," He chuckled as he played around with the letter on his desk. "I'm happy you finished your last job so quickly. Anyways i have another job for you, it will be the biggest job this company will ever receive and i need you to succeed without any mistakes. Can you do this?"

"Yes sir." You answered like always. 

"Glad to hear," He nodded with a sly smile on his big square shaped face. "I need you to get inside the government. You need to approach this mission differently. No killing...not yet."

"Yes sir." You slightly smiled, throwing the president off guard. Not once had he seen you smile even if this one had just been a extremely small one, almost none at all...seeing it made him more energetic and assured the positive outcome you always provided; smile or no smile. "I'm glad you're excited Aeri."

"Yes si--"

"Enough of that," He said getting bored with your repeatitive response. "I will explain this mission further, but first i want you to meet with another agent of mine."

He called Yuri and told her to send in a boy named Youngbin

"Aeri," He said smiling brightly again. "Meet Youngbin, he will be helping you create your new identity and will aid you into acting as normal as possible while you complete your job. Please look to him for advice and help when needed."

"Yes sir." You repeated again in your usual voice. "Nice to meet you sir."

"Nice to finally meet the Hell Hound's number one assassin...Cha Aeri, the soulless hound." He smirked cutely. " I'm from the gang that hired you, i'm looking forward to working with such a famous killer. You are quite something."

You looked at him and wondered what the hell he was saying...do i really have that kind of reputation out there in the world? 

The thought of being labeled the soulless hound didnt really bother you though. Like always you shrugged it off and nodded.

"Thank you." 

"HA!" He clapped his hands together and leaned on the old man's desk. "President-sir! she really is a lifeless robot like the people say! what a piece of work. Whaddya do to make her like this? Kill her parents in front of her?"

"No," The president said strictly with an angry face. No matter how cold the president looked he loved his family the most. He always treated every agent as his family. He put his agent first...if you had to work for any company you were happy you were stuck with this one. "I would never, this girl has been like this since i recruited her. She doesnt speak much but she learns quickly. Take good care of her."

"Yes sir!" He said imitating you. "Lets get going Aeri~"

"I will call you both down in 3 days," He responded "Please have her ready by then. Aeri, your mission will start then. I hope you understand how important this job is and how risky. You cannot fail this job...do you understand?"

"Yes--" You were cut off by the cold glare the old man gave you. "Yes president Pyo."

"Hahaha," He laughed "Good to hear, i know you wont let me down. Now go prepare."

"Goodbye old man~" Youngbin cooed as he pulled you out of the office before the president could rip his head off. "See ya in 3 days sir!"