I found you

MFEO...?

 

 

 

3 months later...

"I'm sorry, Gyu...i have to let you go..."

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

"I don't love you...and all this time, i just assumed you as my sibling. I don't have any feeling on you. I'm marrying you just to fulfill my grandma's wished, and now she already gone, so...i guess, we should stop pretending now. We should get divorced. You can find another person to..."

 

 

'PANG!' a slapped escape from Sunggyu to Woohyun's cheek. A tears escape from Sunggyu's eyes. He was so hurt. He's not pretending, but he's truly falling in love with Woohyun.

 

 

"Yah!" someone's shouted from behind. Sunggyu turned his back just to received a slapped from that person. "How dare you're slapping my lover? Who do you think you are?! A like you doesn't deserve a guy like him! Just go to hell!"

 

 

"Myungie! Stop this!" Woohyun stopping his lover from continued hurting Sunggyu. "Gyu, can you please go? I'm sorry, okey? We're discuss this later."

 

 

Sunggyu gave a silent glare before he slowly walked away.

 

 

"Yah! Don't go! I'm not done with you yet! Yah! Come back!" Myungsoo's yelling, but being ignored by Sunggyu.

 

 

"Myungie, stop this, won't you?! Enough already! He's already gone, and we're getting divorced, so won't you just let him be alone? Don't fight with him anymore. Arasseo?" Woohyun's begged.

 

 

<*><*><*><*><*>

 

 

"Yah, Nam Woohyun! What have you done?!" shouted Mrs. Nam angrily.

 

 

"What's wrong?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

"Gyu's gone. All his things was gone! Only this that he left behind." Mrs. Nam handed Woohyun a letter from Sunggyu.

 

 

Maybe i already left when you have receive this letter...

It's true that we're getting married just to fulfll your late grandma's wished, but it's not true that i just pretending to love you...i love you from the bottom of my heart, Hyunnie...and i'm so happy to be your wife...

But your words last night, was hurting my feelings so badly...until i can't think anything, but choosed to run away from this house...

You already had a lover, so no wonder you rejecting me all the time when i wanna be with you...i know who i am, but i'm not a like your lover said...i'm your wife, in case you forgot about that...

Since our wedding day, until now...i will always love you, Hyunnie...

Lastly, don't try to find me...though you didn't love me, but i wanna say thank you for taking a good care of me all this time...and don't worry cause i'm not alone...you gave me something that no one can gave me...and i will take a good care of it for both of us...^^ thanks!

Sincerely,

Your ex-wife

 

 

Woohyun's hand trembling, and he accidently drop the letter... "Gyu..."

 

 

<*><*><*><*><*>

 

 

6 months later...

Woohyun still looking for his wife because all this time, since Sunggyu left, his life never being the same. He felt empty. He finally realize that he already falling in love with him. He broke up with Myungsoo a few days after Sunggyu left.

 

 

Woohyun can't concentrate on his work as he keep thinking about his wife. He took a frame on his table and keep staring on it. "Where are you now? I really missed you, Gyu. I'm sorry for what have i done to you before. I really regret it. Please come back to me. I love you!" he kissed the picture of his wife with tearing eyes.

 

 

"Hey, what's up, Hyun? Still missing him?" Howon, Woohyun's cousin suddenly appeared.

 

 

"What do you want? If you wanna talk about work, maybe later cause i'm not in the mood right now." Woohyun placing the frame back to it place.

 

 

"You never be in the mood, Hyun. Since your wife left, you never be the same. Always moody. So now, i wanna take you to some place. A place that you will be happy again."

 

 

"There's no place that can make me happy without him."

 

 

"Trust me. You'll be thank to me later. Come!" Howon dragging Woohyun with him.

 

 

<*><*><*><*><*>

 

 

"A coffee shop? What makes you think that i'm going to be happy just because of this place? A cup of coffee can make me happy? Stop joking around, okey." Woohyun was about to left when Howon dragging him inside.

 

 

"You might be surprised a little because of his physical, but please be calm as you saw him. Okey?"

 

 

"Him? Who?"

 

 

Howon and Woohyun take a seat, and waiting for the waiter to take their order. And after a few minutes, it came the waiter.

 

 

"Can i take your order sir?" asked the waiter politely.

 

 

At that time, Woohyun widened his eyes. He can't believe what he saw right now. He speechless. The waiter accidently dropped the note book as his eyes was locked on Woohyun. Howon smiled, then he walked away leaving the two that still staring at each other.

 

 

"G-Gyu?"

 

 

"H-Hyunnie??" Sunggyu's eyes began to tears. 'What did he want from me? He's not in love with me, so...maybe this only a coincident. He would never searching for me cause he already had a lover. What am i thinking? I should be going now.' As Sunggyu was about to leave, Woohyun's grabbing his wrist. 'What the...'

 

 

"Where are you going? I'm looking for you everywhere, and now, i won't let you go that easily. I love you!" and with that, Woohyun pulled Sunggyu into a kissed. Sunggyu was surprised, but he closed his eyes to feel it.

 

 

But then, Sunggyu pushed Woohyun backwards. "Stop this! I'm not going to be hurt once again."

 

 

"I'm not going to hurt you again, Gyu! I'm truly in love with you! Since you're gone, my life was miserable. I'm sleep alone, no one take a good care of me as you used to be. You're so caring, your..."

 

 

"Stop this nonsenses! Don't joking around, Hyunnie. Your lover might treating you better than me. So, you should go now. Don't be greedy."

 

 

"I'm not, Gyu! After you're gone, i finally realize that i love you! Please be back with me, won't you? Please..." Woohyun's grabbed Sunggyu's wrist.

 

 

"No!" Sunggyu detached Woohyun's hand harshly before he turning away and accidently bumped onto someone. He almost fell when Woohyun quickly grabbed his waist from behind.

 

 

"Are you okey?" Woohyun asked worriedly before he noticing something's different about Sunggyu's tummy as he accidently touched it.

 

 

"Let go off me!" Sunggyu pushed Woohyun backwards harshly, not wanting the others to know the truth about his condition right now.

 

 

"Gyu, your belly...it's..." Woohyun didn't noticed about the baby's bump before because he only think about how to persuade his wife to get back with him. And once he saw it, his jawed dropped. "You're pregnant. Is it mine or you already married with someone else? It's only 6 months after you left."

 

 

"No. It's not your ba..."

 

 

"Of course it's yours! He hidden it from you." said Howon that suddenly came back as he felt uneasy to let them both alone. He knew that Sunggyu might lying about the baby if he got a chance, but the chance being ruined by Howon just now.

 

 

"Gyu, why did you hidden it from me? Don't you think i deserved to know about it too?"

 

 

"No! I don't think so! The day i wanted to tell you about this, you said that you doesn't love me and you wanna break up with me. So, how i supposed to tell you after what you say, huh? The day you asked for broke up with me, is the day you doesn't want this baby too. So, leave me alone!" Sunggyu's yelled before he went out the cafe.

 

 

"Gyu, wait!" Woohyun's following his wife. "I'm sorry, okey..."

 

 

Sunggyu keep walking, ignoring the other.

 

 

"Gyu, i love you. And let me take care of you and our baby. Give me a second chance to redeem my mistake. Please..." Woohyun's begging as he keep following the other. "Gyu, please..."

 

 

Suddenly, Sunggyu stopped his stepped. Then he's holding his belly before he groaning in pain. "Ah! Ah, Hyunnie..."

 

 

"Why what's wrong?" Woohyun's holding his wife that almost collapsed on the road. "Gyu, your pants is wet. Where did the water comes from?"

 

 

"It's...from...the...ARGH!"

 

 

"Are you in labour? Oh god! Hold on! I'll take you to hospital!" Woohyun quickly lift his wife up and rushed to his car.

 

..............................................................................................................................................................