What happen?

MFEO...?

 

 

Sunggyu lost his parents when they involved in car accident 18 years ago. And since then, he stayed with the person that caused his parents death. Nam's family was taking a good care of Sunggyu because they felt guilty, but as the time passed by, their guilty feeling was turn into love. They love him as they love their own family members.

 

 

"Morning, mom!" Sunggyu's greeting Mrs. Nam in the kitchen.

 

 

"Morning, my dear! How's your party last night? Did Woohyun treating you nicely? Or he left you alone to be with his friends?" Mrs. Nam was preparing a breakfast. They had a maid, but she love to make a food by herself.

 

 

"Well, though he left me alone, but i don't mind it. As long as he's happy, i'm happy too!" Sunggyu answered it with a smile.

 

 

"Don't be so naive, Gyu. You probably getting bullied by people. And you know that i hate to see you sad."

 

 

"I know, mom. That's why i love you so much!" Sunggyu pecked her cheek.

 

 

"Yeah, right! Go and help your grandma to walked downstairs. And don't forget to waking up your dearly lover." Mrs. Nam was teasing. She knew Sunggyu love his son, but he was shy to confess it.

 

 

"Mom! Don't said it loudly. He probably heard."

 

 

"Let it be. Besides, how long that you gonna hide your true feeling towards him, huh? You'll be regret it if he found someone else to be his lover. Or maybe, his bride."

 

 

"I don't care if he found someone else. I already have you, dad and grandma to love me. I don't need his love. After all, i'm not his type."

 

 

"What do you mean? You're a nice guy. And for your information, all my friends love to make you as their son-in-law. But i rejected it."

 

 

"Why? I know! You can't live without me, right?"

 

 

"Yes, but the main reason is..."

 

 

"The reason is...?"

 

 

"I want you to be my son-in-law." Mrs. Nam smiled.

 

 

"You mean..."

 

 

"Yes. I want you to get married with my only son, Nam Woohyun. Then you officially become ours, and no one can take you away from us anymore."

 

 

Sunggyu startled. He can't believed what he heard just now. "Is it true, mom? Or you guys just wanted to redeem your mistake 18 years ago?"

 

 

"I'm sincerely, Gyu. And don't brought that issue anymore. I know it's our fault that you're losing your parents, but we already accepting you as our family member. And this married, is the only way for you to become our family officially."

 

 

"It's true, Gyu ah..." said a person that suddenly came.

 

 

"Grandma..." said Sunggyu as he turn his back just to find his grandma.

 

 

"This is my final wished before i closed my eyes for forever, Gyu ah..."

 

 

"Grandma, what are you saying?" Sunggyu approached the old lady. "You're not going to closed your eyes yet. You still healthy. Don't scared me." Sunggyu's pouted.

 

 

Grandma was holding Sunggyu's hand. "So, what do you say? Married him?"

 

 

"Well, he's the one that should proposed on me." Sunggyu said shyly. His face was red as a tomatoes.

 

 

"It can be arranged. So, it mean that you agree?"

 

 

"If both of you say so..."

 

 

"Thanks my dear..." Grandma pulled Sunggyu into a hug.

 

 

<*><*><*><*><*>

 

 

On the wedding day, Woohyun's lover suddenly came into Woohyun's dressing room. Woohyun was shocked to see him, and he quickly locked the door before he facing him.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Woohyun asked.

 

 

"Why did you do this to me? What did i do wrong until you have to married him? Are you already hating me?" that guy asked with tearing eyes.

 

 

"Hey, please don't cry...i have to married him just to fulfill my grandma's wished. I don't love him. I just assumed him as my brother. My love only for you. Please don't cry..." Woohyun's wiping his lover's tears.

 

 

"But you guys will making a love tonight. And i've heard that people easily falling in love with a person that they making love. I can't let you marrying him. I love you! Please don't do this to me, Hyunnie ah...i'm begging you..." that guy crying while holding Woohyun's shirt.

 

 

"I won't do that with him. How can i sleep with a person that i assumed as my brother? It would be weird, isn't it? I'll told him tonight. Don't you worried, eoh?" Woohyun gently patted his lover's back to calm him.

 

 

"But still, i'm worried that you might fall in love with him as the time pass. And i swear, if you fall in love him, you'll see my dead body right after that."

 

 

"Are you threaten me?"

 

 

"If i had to."

 

 

"Okey, i promised that i won't fall in love with him. I can't live without you."

 

 

"But after you guys married, i can't see you anymore. They might accused you cheating on him. And i will be a bad person in their eyes. We can't be together anymore."

 

 

"Then, you should forget about me, and found someone else to..."

 

 

That guy released the hug and he suddenly slapping Woohyun on the face. "You JERK! How can you say like that after you told me that you love me and you won't forget about me, huh?! Do you really wanna see my corpse?"

 

 

"No, babe! Don't do that! I..."

 

 

Before they finished the drama, suddenly a knocked from outside making them back to reality.

 

 

"Hyun, are you ready yet? The ceremony would be starting now." Mr. Nam calling from the outside.

 

 

"I'll be out in a minute, dad!" Woohyun answered it.

 

 

"Okey. Just hurry up!" said Mr. Nam before he headed to the hall.

 

 

"Please, don't do anything stupid until i find the way to be with you again, okey? Promised me, eoh?" Woohyun was expecting his lovers to understand him, yet the other still sad and suddenly he ran out from the room. Woohyun sighed frustrated.

 

 

<*><*><*><*><*>

 

 

The next day, Woohyun was surprised to see both of them was . He quickly stood up from the bed, grabbing the towel to covering his lower part before he headed to the bathroom.

 

 

"What happen last night? Did we..." Woohyun facepalm. "Why i don't remember anything about last night? Are we drunk? Wait a minute..." Woohyun widened his eyes as he remember that his mom gave him a drink. And after drinking it, he's getting drunk. "Mom!"

 

............................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Okey, first chapter finally being reveal! ^^ Need a comments to supporting me for the next chapter...and thanks a lot to all my subscribers...