Chapter 3

My Black Pearl

Kai's POV

Sehun was talking about Sunhwa being scared at night and coming to his room. Luhan is acting really strange. The Luhan I know makes fun of anyone if he hears something embarassing about them. But he didn't today. Has he changed or is he sick or something? A guy like him can't muture in just two months of summer. WOW! He's not even eating our food as he always does. No, he didn't even finish his own food! Luhhan, what's wrong with you today?

"Oppa! Stop it!" Sunhwa said showing that she was embarassed plus annoyed.

"Aigoo, my Sunhwa sure knows when to get embarassed!" he said smiling widely, pinching her milky white cheeks. I suddenly remembered Jonghui. She would've been around Sunhwa's age by now. She also used to be scared at midnight saying 'I heard some sound outside, I'm scared, oppa' as an excuse to come and sleep with me. I can't believe it has been 2 years since she left me all alone in this world. I miss her. I miss her scent. I miss everything about her that I could actually give up my own life if that means I can get her back. If it wasn't for Luhan, I would've killed that bastard with my own bare hands even if I go to jail for the rest of my life. As I was getting redder and teary, I looked around to get rid of my thoughts. As I turned my face I saw Somi looking helplessly at Sunhwa. She was staring at her as if she was judging her or something. Does she know her? She then shook her head as if she thought about something she shouldn't. I decided to ignore her because I can't understand any of her expressions. I almost know all about what women are thinking but she was different. She acts all tough, and no one can't tell if she's faking it or not. She apologizes from time to time, even through I don't know if she's sorry or playing with you or she doesn't want you to hate her. But I know one thing, she is different from other girls.

As I was going to look at my food, Sehun accidently saw me staring at Somi. He looked at where I was staring and looked passionatey at Somi before calling her name.

" Somi! " he shouted before signaling her to come.

"Hey" She whipered as she come and sat beside Luhan facing Sunhwa.

"What was that?" I pretending I didn't hear her.

She shot a glare at me and ignored what I just said.

"So, you're ignoring me, now?"

"Can't you just keep quite and eat your food, Kai-ssi?"

Her sense of formality gives me goosebumps all over my body. How old-fasioned.

Your POV

Kai, I'm frustrated as I am. You don't need to piss me off! My body got hot all of a sudden. No way! I'm not jealous! I don't have any reason to be so, I kept telling myself.

"Omo, you must be Somi!" the pretty girl said smiling widely.

" Y-Yes, Hi!" I said trying to fake a smile.

" Oh, hi! WOW! You're prettier than I thought! I'm Sunhwa, Sehun's younger sister." Wait, what? his sister? I sighed in a low tone when I felt Kai staring at me as if he noticed my sigh.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Sunhwa-ssi." I said feeling relieved.

"Oh please, Just call me Sunhwa." She said smiling playfully.

Whoa! Like brother, like sister.

*****************

Me and Sunhwa grew really close. We were in the same class which I didn't notice earlier. We kept whispering to each other even throuhg the teacher warned us a couple of times. We're pretty much alike so we became friends easily. She didn't have any friends because her only friend Hana, went abroad to study. 

We were going out of class to go to school. Kai, Sehun and Luhan went out early. Sunhwa said they always have done this even through she doesn't know where. Me and Sunhwa met them at the gate. Our homes were on complete different directions. Me and Sunhwa said goodbye to each other and left.

"How's Sunhwa? I mean, is she a good friend?" Luhan asked looking curiously at me while me, him and kai were walking home.

"Why do you ask?"

"I'm.. I'm just looking out for you!"

"That's so unlike you, Luhan." I said not answering his question.

"Are you going to answer me or not?"

"Not." I said slightly walking faster, in case he hits me.

"Forget it, then!" he screamed.

"By the way, Somi, why were you staring at Sunhwa earlier?" Kai said looking at me with that hot eyes of his. It was later thatI had relized what his question was. 

Crap. He saw me. What should I answer?

"I was not!" I lied walking faster before he could ask any more questions.

"YAH! I saw you with my own two eyes! You stared at her for minutes and shook your head before Sehun called you to sit with him!" He said catching up with me. Has he been watching me the whole time. Crap. I'm busted.

I succeded in making him forget it by calling him by his real name and teasing him every single second till we arrived home. Me and Luhan got into our house and Luhan went directly to his shower while I just laid on my bed reading some fiction. Somone barged into my room not long after I started reading.

"Miss me?" Kai said playfully smiling. Its been only less than 20 minutes since I saw you, and thought I missed you? What a sly nerd.

"Nope." I said as I stared at my book, ignoring his presence.

"Where's Luhan?"

"Why would he be here?"

"He is not in his room."

"Have you cheked the bathroom?"

"Nope." he said as he starts to come nearer and nearer and sat at the edge of my bed.

"He's in the bathroom."

"Okay." he said not showing any sign of movement. I stared at him waiting for him to get out of my bedroom.

"What?" he said as he noticed me staring at him.

"Aren't you going to him?"

"Who said I'm here because of him?"

"Then, are you here because of me?"

"Stop getting ahead of yourself, missy. Your not my type." I sighed in anger and tried to ignore him while reading my book until he asked the next question.

"Aren't you going to tell me why you were staring at Sunhwa? I can't eat or sleep if I am curious about something so just spill it. Or else I will be staying here all night." My eyes widened as I heard the last sentence. Shoot. I'm doomed.

A/N - Sorry for the late chapter. Commenters, Upvoters and Suscribers are the best! Thank you all!