Chapter 2

My Black Pearl

Your POV

I got up early today. I'm pretty excited when it comes to days like this. I always get up early except if I fought with someone late at night especially my mom or I was sick. Luhan was my exact opposite. He stays up all night if he fought with someone and the funny fact- he never gets sick. I sometimes wonder if we're actually related because we both have opposite tastes.

I woke up, washed and wore my clothes. I got down to eat breakfast with Auntie and Luhan, but , as I expected, Luhan was still in bed.

"Darling, would you mind waking Luhan up. I'm really late for work."

"Ok, auntie!" I said as I go up to Luhan's room to wake him up. Whoa! His room is the messiest room I've ever seen! Clothes on the floor, shoes everywhere and smell of food. WOW! The amighty Luhan who looks and acts clean is actually quite messy,huh? What a cousin!

"YAH! Luhan! Time to get up!"

"Aishh YAH! Kim Jongin! 5 more minutes!"

"What? Kim Jongin? YAH! It's Somi, not Jongin! And please get up or else-"

"Or else what? YAH, you can't wake him up by scaring him like that!" Someone said approaching me from the back.

"YAH! Kim Jongin-ssi, What do you expect me to do, then?"

"Kim Jongin-ssi? Aish What a nerd! Move!" He said as he pushed me to the side. He held a bottle of cold water and splashed it on Luhan's face.

"YAH! KIM JONGIN! ARE YOU CRAZY?" Luhan said sitting up straight cleaning the water on his face.

"Morning, Get up! We're late to school!" Jongin said as he left Luhan's room. "Aishh" Luhan said as he got up and went to his toilet. WOW! Jongin's trick actually worked.

I rushed downstairs to eat my breakfast since I was starving. When I got down, Auntie was gone and that Jongin guy was sitting there eating breakfast. Whoa! He must consider this house as his second home.

I just sat down on the chair in front of him. I tried my best to avoid eye contact while he was simply staring at me as if he was studying my face or something.

"You! What was your name again?" He said with an arrogant tone.

"Kang Somi" I said with the same tone as his.

"Do you know my name?" he said with the exact same tone.

"Kim Jongin" I said copying his tone, again.

"Kim Jongin?" He said with a frustrated look. I kept silent.

"Don't ever call me Kim Jongin again."

"What should I call you then?"

"I don't think you'll ever need to call me but just call me Kai." He said staring at his pancake.

"Why?" I said as he stopped eating and stares at me.

"Do you like me?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Then why ask for details?"

"Is there a problem with that?"

"What's it to you?" He kept acting more and more like Luhan.

"Aish. Whats wrong with asking you that? It's not like I asked you to marry me or something."

"So, you want to marry me, huh?"

"YAH! KIM JONGIN!"

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Oh, sorry. But why wouldn't I?"

"Because I said so!"

"And who are you to me?"

"You just asked me to marry you! That makes me your fiance!" He says smiling proudly.

"I did not!"

" Yes, you did!" he teased till Luhan came.

"Would you mind continuing your little conversation outside! We're late!" He says as he started walking outside of the house. I followed him while Kai followed me.

************************

After almost 30 minutes, we reached school. Kai kept teasing me while Luhan just silently walked. He must have been quite sleepy.

Sehun-oppa was waiting for us at the gate of our school.

"YAH! KIM JONGIN! XI LUHAN! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?"

"Aish. Let's just go! I'm not in the mood for arguing right now!" Sai Luhan with a sleepy face.

"Aish.. Oh Hi, Somi!" He said as he waves his hand and starts walking beside me. I was in the middle of Sehun and kai.

"Hi oppa!"

"Oppa?" Kai wispered as he stared and slightly smiled.

The four of us had the same first class which was Math. Even through they were older than me, they're the same level as me.

Luhan opened the door and went in. Kai followed, me next and Sehun behind. As we all got in Boys started screaming and girls look annoyed. I had no idea what was going on. I asked Sehun why they were staring annoyingly at me while Luhan and Kai were introducing themselves to the class. Just before he answered the teacher asked me to introduce myself to the class.

"i'm-"

"She's Kang Somi. She moved to Seoul yesterday. She's Luhan's cousin and our new bestfriend. So be nice to her, okay?" he shouted hugging me by one hand. I don't know why but my heart kept beating fast the whole time he spoke. He's really charming.

************************

At lunch time I saw Luhan, Kai, sehun and some girl sitting beside Sehun. He was smiling non-stop while the girl just shouted "oppa!" as if he was talking some embarassing things about her. She must be his girlfriend or something. She's cute, slightly looks like him. She must be really lucky. Wait. Am I feeling... jealous?

End of Chapter two! I'll try to update soon! Please comment, subscribe and upvote! :)