Chapter 1

My Black Pearl

Your POV

Finally, I arrived to Seoul. I saw auntie and Luhan waiting for me. Wow after 10 years I'm finally back. I recognize auntie well because she once came and visited me while I was in the States 3 year ago. And so did Luhan. Auntie looks exactly the same as 3 years ago but Luhan- he's gotten way too cuter or perhaps hotter? Never mind. He must be the same old brat as he was 3 years ago, right?

"Omo, Somi-yah!"

"Auntie!"

"Somi-yah! Whoa! You've gotten prettier! What happened to the clumsy 13 years old Somi anyway?" We both laughed.

"Whoaa Are you really the Somi that I know? Have you gone through plastic surgery or something?" Luhan teased.

"What a way to greet me."

"Oh Somi, just admit you miss me."

"Keep dreaming, er"

"Just spill it - I miss you. Just 3 words." Luhan kept teasing till we arrived to auntie's house.

"Wow, Auntie, your house is amazing!"

"Oh we know! Thanks for the compliment." Luhan joked. Wasn't for you Luhan! Auntie talked before I reply to Luhan.

"Luhan, stop being rude! Somi's our guest now! Be nice!"

"Yeah right"

"Luhan!" Auntie shouted before I talked.

" Just leave him auntie! Can I see my room now?"

"Ofcourse, darling. Luhan! Come and accompany Somi to her room. I'm sorry, darling but I really have to go to work now. I'll be back soon so just rest for a while. Luhan will help you unpack." Auntie said with a slight smile on her face and left for work.

Luhan held my bags and showed me my room. It was nice, I guess.

"Do you like it?" Luhan asked teasingly.

"Yes. Were you hoping I wouldn't?"

"Honestly, yes"

"Well, sorry but you failed this time"

"We'll see about that!" He smiled and started leaving.

"Yah! YAH! Luhan! Where are you going?"

"Somewhere. Why?"

"Aren't you going to help me unpack?"

"Nope. Unpack it yourself."

"Where are you going?"

"Whats it to you?"

"Can't I come?"

"HELL NO!"

"I'm coming! Or else I'm calling Auntie to tell her you wouldn't help me unpack! Besides, I want some fresh air!"

"Aishhhh... Fine, It's your loss not mine!"

"What do you mean?"

"Just come!" he said walking slowly out the door. I know your weakness, Luhan- your mom.

"Where are we going, anyway?"

"Here." wait, what? Your neighbour's house? You must be crazy, Luhan.

"Why? Do you know the people here?"

"I's my bro's house"

"What? You don't have any brothers"

"Aishh how old-fasioned can you be? I meant my best friend's house, stupid!" He said with a weirdo look on his face.

"YAH! Kim Jongin! It's Luhan! Open the door!" he shouted hardly knocking the door.

"Yahh! Luhan, Can't you just be quite and knock? Aishh you're so noisy!" I said as Luhan just stared once and ignored my words.

Finally, a really handsome guy opened the door.

"Aishh Luhan? Don't you have any patience at all?" The handsome guy said with an annoyed face which looked somehow... cool?

"YAH Kim Jongin! Are you letting me in or what?" Luhan said with an hopeless face.

"Aishh... but who is this? Your new girlfriend? What a taste!" that Kim Jongin-guy teased looking at me from had to toe.

"Are you kidding me? My girlfriend? Her? Oh pleasee! This is my cousin, bro. Kang Somi."

"Oh Hi." He said with a cold voice.

"Hi"

Kim Jongin's house is way too cool. It's quite big but I only saw him in his house. His parents must be away or maybe, they passed away? Oh no no no no! He's lucky he has Luhan or else he would've died lonely in this house. Which is, actually very sad for a hot and handsome guy like him.

Luhan and Kim Jongin were playing some video game while I was just there, watching them and exploring the house. Luhan seemed pretty serious. Not many things changed with him except his appeariance. WOW! He's gotten taller, cuter and more fit. Minutes later another cute guy opened the door and came in.

"What took you so long?" Luhan asked still looking at the screen. Whoa! He must be rude to everyone. But the question is, how did he make friends? Well, I admit he's kind of sweet sometimes, well, SOMETIMES!

"Hi!" someone said as he awake me from my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, Hi!"

"You must be Luhan's younger cousin."

"Yeah, I'm Somi"

" Nice to meet you, Somi! I'm Sehun, Luhan's best friend."

"Nice to meet you, too, Sehun-ssi!"

"Oh, please! Call me Sehun-oppa. I hate being adressed formally."

"Oh, okay, Sehun-oppa." I said and we both laughed. What a match! Rude Luhan, Cold Jongin and Friendly Sehun!

Hours passed. I'm just sitting watching them play. They argue every once in a while which seemed really cute. They each take turns to play and whenever Sehun lost, he came and talk to me keeping me from being bored.

"Lets go, Somi! Mom's asking where we are!" Luhan shouted and left the house annoyed. I left in a hurry without even saying goodbye properly.

I finished unpacking and quickly went to bed when someone barged in my door.

"Don't you know how to knock?"

"Would you mind teaching me?"

"Aishh forget it. What do you want? I'm sleepy!"

"Mom said to remind you we have school tomorrow." he said an shut the door. Then he barged in again.

"What now?"

"And we're walking to school. Me, you and kai."

"Who is Kai?"

"Kai is Kim Jongin, idiot!"

"Oh, how about sehun-oppa?"

"Sehun-oppa? Aren't you going too far? Forget it. He's not coming. You'll see your sehun-oppa at school tommorow." He said as usual with that rude tone of his. Wow. School tommorow, huh? Can't wait.

WOW, finally finished chapter one! Please comment, subscribe and upvote:)