57600

Infinite One Shot Collection.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah, what a nice weather for an ice-cream today!” Jiyeon is being such a hyperactive kiddo again, buying her must-eat-everyday-thing, that is, ice-cream. She would care less about any other thing just to eat ice-cream. She didn’t even care about her health because little did she knew that every single day of her life, there would be someone dies all of sudden, whether it’s on news or in front of her eyes. As she sat on a bench under s shady tree, a good-looking guy came and sat beside her.

“Hello, I’m Myungsoo. I’ve been watching you from afar all this while and you like, I mean love to eat ice-cream much? I would love to be the buyer of your ice-cream, if you allow me.” He said in a low, calm tone and gave her a wide smile.

“Name’s Jiyeon and I don’t care if you want to treat me an ice-cream because it would be lovely!” She cutely giggled and that has made Myungsoo fall for her even more.

.

.

.

.

[A few days later.]

.

.

.

.

“Class, we have a new student today. Her name is Park Jiyeon, so please treat her nicely.” said Mrs. Lee. “Oh, you can sit beside our visual, Myungsoo, over there.” She pointed at Myungsoo who was staring at the window without giving a damn to the atmosphere. Jiyeon took her steps and sat beside Myungsoo. She tapped his shoulder and surprised him. “Hi, Myung! What are you looking at? It has been awhile since our last meeting.”

“Ji-baby! I’ve missed you!” not realizing, Myungsoo hugged her and their classmates were watching this romantic moment and some of them were even whispering to each other. “Myung-ah, everyone’s looking at us.” Jiyeon pouted like a baby. “Ah, don’t mind them, they’re just jealous.”

 

Yes, there is someone being all jealous. She was about to enter the class but she changed her mind.

.

.

.

.

Myungsoo accidentally saw her and ran after her. “Miyoung-ah, why are you running away from me?” he tried to catch his breath after trying to catch up with Miyoung. “I saw you with that new kid, Jiyeon? It seems like you too are close to each other.” “She is just a good friend of mine.” “A good friend of yours, huh? But I didn’t see it that way.” “Someone is being jealous, I got it.” Myungsoo laughed over Miyoung’s jealousy. “It is necessary to feel jealous when you saw your boyfriend hugging other girl and even called her ‘baby’. Enough already, I’m sick of you. I have never seen you smiling that happy when you’re with me. You didn’t even hug me, not even once.  You never said the three-simplest-word in the world to me. When I said ‘I love you’ and you will just reply with ‘Me too.’ Me too, huh?” Myungsoo has never seen Miyoung this mad and she just blew everything off at him.

“Let’s break up. If that is what you want to.”

“Okay.”

“I hope you’ll be happy with, Jiyeon.”

.

.

.

.

Myungsoo went back to his class and he had just lost his mood. Jiyeon looked at him blankly and asked him what had happened. All he did was just shaking his head and tried to doze off, but he can’t. His mind was in mess and he needs some time alone. So he went to the rooftop of the school thinking about his future. When will I have the strength to tell Jiyeon that I like her, more than a lot? Jiyeon seek for Myungsoo high and low and she found him at last. “There you are, Myung. Tell me about what had happened, please. Let everything out and you’ll be fine after that. Trust me.” She patted his head and grinned widely.

“Yeon-ah, I like you. A lot.”

“What?!”

“I won’t say that twice.”

“Stupid Myung.”

Myungsoo gave a peck on her right cheek, “Yeonnie-ah, would you like to become my girlfriend as for now? I have loved you for the past few months but I didn’t get the chance to tell you.”

“But you just broke up with Miyoung.”

“I know, I wasn’t really dating her. It’s just- I’m just like a boyfriend-for-hire?”

“What even..” Jiyeon laughed. “So, I take it as a yes. Like it or not, you’re still mine, forever will be mine.”

.

.

.

.

[3 months later.]

.

.

.

.

“Ji-baby, I’m so sorry. I have to leave this country. I promise I’ll be back soon. You can contact me through emails though. If I have time to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter