The Milk Boy

Infinite One Shot Collection.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah~ So refreshing.” Woohyun said as he wiped off his sweat with a small towel after working out at a gym near his house.

 

“There he goes again,” Woohyun groaned while looking at the delivery boy who had just simply threw the milk carton on the ground.

 

“Yah! Stop it!” Woohyun shouted has made the milk boy startled and fell down from his bike.

 

“Omona!” Woohyun ran towards the boy. Without looking at that boy, he pulled the boy towards his back and gave him a piggyback until they had reached his room.

 

“Wait here, I’ll get the aid kit,” he said and ran downstairs. “His room looks nice.” Hyomin said as she scratched the back of her head which is itchy because she always slipped her hair inside her cap. Just then, she heard a sound of a box dropped on the floor.

 

Woohyun was staring at the girl on his bed with a slight opened jaw.

 

I thought she was a boy! Woohyun froze on his spot.

 

“Um, aren’t you going to apply some ointment on me? It’s swollen.”

 

“Swoll…. What?! You! Get out from my room! Now!!” he shouted in anger but hyomin just remained silent.

.

.

.

.

[On the next day]

.

.

.

.

“I’m late!” Woohyun reversed his car without looking at the back and he stopped for a moment. Did I hit something? He thought as he went out of the car.

 

“You!” he pointed his finger at Hyomin. “! I broke my precious leg thanks to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter