Memories.

Infinite One Shot Collection.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, October 29, 2008.

0700.

The birds were chirping outside of the window and it woke Sungkyu up from his deep sleep. He was tired and felt weak because he had been crying all night long. “My head hurts,” he said in a low tone. He turned around and saw Hyomin was still sleeping. He looked at her and smiled, thus gave a quick peck on her lips. He caressed her long brown hair and finally realized that he needs to go to the toilet. He quickly rushed to the toilet and did the ‘things’ he wanted to. He went back to his bed and Hyomin wasn’t there anymore. He quickly took a few pills of chlorpromazine and swallowed it.

“How can I forget that I’m not with Hyomin anymore?” he questioned himself. Sungkyu went to the kitchen and looked up for food inside the fridge. As he closed the door of the fridge, he saw Hyomin was cooking for his breakfast. When she was about to feed him, Sungkyu opened up his mouth and shut his chinky eyes down. But when he opened up his eyes, Hyomin disappeared. “Am I having my daydreams again?” Sungkyu went back to his room and changed his attire; he’s ready to go for work. On his way to the office, he saw Hyomin was walking into the office, too. “Hyomin-ah!” he shouted and ran after her, but the shadow of hers disappeared, again.

Saturday, November 3, 2008.

0930.

Sungkyu checked his phone and there’s a reminder from his calendar. He clicked it and its written ‘Hyomin’ on the screen. “Oh right! I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter