Day Five/Last Day

Endless Adventures
Jieun slowly opened her eyes. She was in Yoseob's bed. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the time. The clock read 8:04. She should go back soon. She laid for a moment longer, taking a deep breath and letting herself enjoy the luxurious atmosphere before it would be gone. After a couple of minutes, she rolled out of bed, and walked to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, and brushed her hair, and then braided it. "Oh, where's Yoseob?" she wondered to herself, as she secured her hair with a ribbon. She stuck her head out of the bathroom, and noticed how quiet it was. She listened intently for any indication that Yoseob was home, and finally turned her head when she heard him humming in another room. She eagerly walked over to him. "Good morning Yoseob...what are you doing?" she wondered, as she peered into the room. "I just finished washing and drying your clothes." he replied, as he held up one of her dresses, which he was folding and packing into a laundry basket. Jieun laughed. "You don't have to do that! I can do it!" Jieun implied, as she walked to him. "You can help me fold the clothes." Yoseob told her, and then he stuck his tongue out at her. She playfully nudged him, and then grabbed one of his shirts and started folding.
 
Yoseob peered into his room, where Jieun was packing the duffel bag he gave her. "Do you need any help?" he wondered, casually, as he leaned against the door frame. He didn't want to seem needy, but he wanted to spend as much time with Jieun as he could before she left. He felt pathetic, being so attached to her. Jieun turned her head, and looked at him. Her lips curved up into a smile. "No thank you, Yoseob. I'm almost done." Jieun replied, as she pointed to the very few things that remained on the bed. Yoseob nodded. "Okay, if you need anything, call for me." Yoseob implied, before leaving the room. Hopefully she'll call me in the future. he thought, remembering that he had put his phone number into her phone. He turned back, and looked into the room again. "Jieun-ah..." "Hm?" she looked over at him, and raised an eyebrow. "Um..I...ah, nevermind. I forgot." he said, quickly, before turning around and walking away.
 
Jieun held up the duffel bag as she entered the living room. Yoseob lounged on the couch, watching a music show. "So I've packed everything." "Did you remember the Nutella?" Yoseob asked, as he stodd up. Jieun nodded, as she held up the large jar. He grinned at her. "Good. Missing anything else?" She shook her head in reply. "Are you just going to leave like this? You don't need me to drop you off?" Yoseob asked, stepping towards her. Jieun shook her head quickly. "I can go by myself. I will get in more trouble if they found out I was with a guy all this time. No offense, Oppa." Jieun told Yoseob, gently patting his shoulder. Yoseob laughed. A bitter, sad laugh. "Ah, it's understandable." An uncomfortable silence fell over them, as they walked to the door. They both had something they wanted to say, stuck in their throats were the words they were thinking. They stared at eachother for a moment, their eyes locked as they stood frozen. Jieun looked away first. "Well...this is goodbye." She stepped towards the door, and unlocked it. Yoseob walked towards her, and she turned around. "I..guess so. Goodbye Jieun-ah. I had a great time with you. I won't forget our endless adventures. Well..now they're ending but-" Jieun laughed, cutting him off. "I did too, Oppa. Goodbye. It was great, thank you for everything." She bowed, and he bowed back. They stood a few feet apart. It was a safe distance because Jieun couldn't see how much Yoseob's lips quivered, and Yoseob couldn't see the tears that were already starting to form in Jieun's eyes. She cleared , and smiled quickly. "Goodbye." "Bye." She turned around, and walked. And like that, Jieun was gone. Yoseob wanted to follow her, to go where she was going, but he knew he couldn't. Instead, he turned around and went back into his apartment.