Day Two

Endless Adventures

Yoseob was preparing coffee and toast early in the morning, as he was used to waking up around 6. He grabbed Nutella and set it on the counter, along with jams of all kinds. He had filled more than half of his luggage with European food. Yoseob hummed quietly as he worked. A few minutes later, Jieun walked out from the hallway and into the kitchen. "Good morning Yoseob-oppa. I'm calling you oppa now." Jieun implied, as she bowed. Yoseob laughed and nodded. "Okay, I haven't heard the term oppa in a while, but I'll get used to it! Hungry?" Jieun nodded eagerly as she shuffled over to him. "Do you want coffee or milk?" "May I have both?" "Sure!" Yoseob handed her two cups, one with coffe and one with milk, and he grabbed himself a cup of coffee. "So, I have a lot of toast, jams and spreads from Europe, let's eat." he told her, as she motioned to the jumble of food on the counter. Jieun pointed at the Nutella, a chocolately hazelnut spread.

"What's this? Just chocolate?" Yoseob shook his head. "No. It's made of hazelnuts. It's something you put on your bread. Like this." he explained, as he grabbed a piece of toast zand spread some Nutella on it. He handed it to her. "Oh! Thank you." she implied, as she grabbed it from him. She took a bite and Yoseob watched to see her reaction. As soon as she put the toast in , her eyes lit up. "This is yummy! I like it!" she exclaimed, before devouring the toast. Yoseob laughed as he watched her, and he spread some Nutella onto his own toast. She happily chewed.

 

Jieun followed Yoseob around the boutique as he walked around and grabbed random dresses. She was wearing sunglasses to hide her identity as she stayed close to him. "Yah, it's too cold to wear dresses." Jieun implied, as she lengthened her strides to match Yoseob's. Yoseob looked at her, and stopped. "You don't like to wear dresses?" She shrugged. "It's cold, that's all I'm saying." "All of these dresses are long sleeved. I'll buy you a jacket if you're too cold. Can't you wear those things that cover your legs?" Yoseob wondered. "Tights?" "Yeah." "I guess...plus you are paying for it...I'll make it up to you. I promise!" Jieun exclaimed holding up her pinky finger. Yoseob put his hands up in front of him. "Ah, no it's okay. It's no problem." Yoseob replied, smiling. He continued to grab dresses and made Jieun try them on. As she did that, he roamed around the store, looking for tights. He found warm knit ones and grabbed a few random ones, some with funky prints and others that were just one solid color, and he walked back to where Jieun was. She held a few dresses in her hands. "Are these good?" Yoseob wondered, holding them up. Jieun nodded, as she picked a few from the ones he was holding. "I'm only staying a few days...this should be enough." Jieun replied. Yoseob nodded and smiled, satisfied. "Let's get you some shoes!"

 

Four dresses, three pairs of tights and one pair of oxfords later, Jieun and Yoseob were eating lunch at a restaurant. "I haven't had Korean food in such a long time." "Why?" "I've been in Europe for the past few years...around three! Didn't I tell you this yesterday?" Yoseob wondered. Jieun shook her head. "I don't think so.." she replied with full of food. "Wow, we don't know a lot about eachother. And you're going to staying with me for a while...let's talk!" Yoseob implied, grinning as he picked up his spoon and sat up. "What do you want to know about me?" Jieun wondered. "Why are you wearing sunglasses? There's not even that much sun outside..and we're inside." Yoseob implied. He put some rice in his mouth. Jieun pouted. "I...like wearing sunglasses. Do you have a problem with that?" Jieun asked, trying her best to sound offended. "Ah, of course not! Do as you please. Ask me a question now." Jieun smiled at him, and shoved some food in . After she swallowed, she took a sip of her water. "Hm...do you like Korea better than Europe?" Jieun wondered. Yoseob blew out air from his cheeks. "I like both the same. But I think I like living in Korea better, it's a lot cheaper and a lot of the guys in Europe are tall..." "You're not that short." Jieun implied. Yoseob raised and eyebrow, and then smiled. "Thanks." They sat in the restuarant and chatted about their lives for another hour, Jieun making sure not to give away too much, and Yoseob being totally open and honest.

The duo went to another store after filling their stomachs. Now Jieun was the one walking around a boutique, grabbing things and making Yoseob carry them. These were clothes for him this time. "Yah, these aren't even my style." Yoseob joked, as he held the pile of clothes in his arms. "You said I could pick some clothes for you. I'm dressing you up like how I'd dress my ideal boyfriend." Jieun implied, and she stuck her tongue out at him. Yoseob chuckled. "So, what's your ideal type?" he wondered, jokingly. "A kind-hearted, nice man who likes me for who I am." Jieun replied, sincerely. Too many times had guys tried to get with her, just because she was famous and well known. Yoseob nodded, but didn't say anything as he examined her. She seemed sad. "Are you okay?" he wondered. Jieun instantly smiled. "Yeah, I'm doing fine. What's your ideal type?" Jieun wondered. "A girl with long hair and fair skin." he replied simply. Jieun raised an eyebrow. "Why?" Jieun asked, as she looked down at her long hair, which was tangled and messy. "What do you mean? I've always liked girls like that as I grew up." Yoseob replied, grinning. Jieun awkwardly turned and continued to look through clothes, and Yoseob shrugged.

 

Yoseob set the filled bags of clothes in his room, mostly clothes that Jieun had picked out and he actually liked. Jieun was taking a shower. The duo had spent the whole day shopping and sampling Korean cuisuine, and were extremely exhausted. He took a deep breath, as he started to unload the shoes he had bought into his closet. "Hm...should I start my own restaurant...or work my way up? I can't be spending umma and appa's money, that's not fair...maybe I'll go job hunting." he murmured to himself. He pouted. "Will I even make it? Aish, don't think like that Yoseob. Of course you will."

Jieun stepped out of the bathroom, and walked to Yoseob's room. "Yoseob-oppa?" she said, loudly. There was no reply. "What is he doing?" she mumbled, walking into his room. He was sound asleep on his bed, on top of the covers. Jieun giggled, and walked to him. He was laying on his stomach, his face e way. "This is a good time to examine him." she mumbled, getting down to his level. She looked at his face, intently. When he slept, he looked like a child with his tongue sticking out slightly and taking long, quiet breaths. She stared at him for what seemed like hours, until her she heard her phone vibrate on the end table. She flinched. "Ah, what am I doing?" She stood up, and walked to the end table. 20 text messages and 49 missed calls. Probably all from her manager. She sighed, and turned her phone on silent, and then walked back to Yoseob. She wanted to look at his face more, but he needed to get ready for bed. She poked his shoulder a few times. "Yoseob-oppa...wake up!" she exclaimed, loudly. He slowly opened his eyes. "Ah, Jieun." He realized where he was and his eyes widened. "Oh, I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, suddenly sitting up. Jieun laughed. "Go take a shower, and then you can sleep!" she implied, patting him on the back. He chuckled sheepishly, and rubbed his eyes. "Okay!" he replied, like an obedient child. He left the room, and Jieun found herself smiling. She stretched her arms and legs, and she took a seat on Yoseob's bed, and sat there for a moment...and found her mind drifting to Yoseob. "Aish, what am I doing?" She stood up and quickly walked out of the room.

Yoseob exited the bathroom in a t-shirt and sweatpants. Jieun was sitting on the couch, watching television. He smiled, and took a seat next to her. "What are you doing?" "Trying to find something to watch..." she replied, not bothering to look his way. Yoseob grabbed the remote from her. "Yah!" Jieun exclaimed, reaching over to take it, until she saw his arms. She froze, and turned towards the television, crossing her arms. "What?" he wondered, smirking. She turned towards him, and grabbed his wrist, and examined his arm. "Yah, how do you get your arms to look like...this?" she wondered, staring at it. He felt his cheeks reddening and he looked at her unusually. "What?" Jieun let go. "Nothing. You have really nice arms. That's all." Jieun implied, bluntly. Yoseob chuckled, and then found a channel with a random foreign movie playing. They watched for a while, as Yoseob explained to her what was happening. "Yah, what's going on now?" Jieun wondered, as they watched the guy pin the girl to the wall. He started to kiss her passionately, and then Yoseob suddenly grabbed the remote and turned it off. "It's time to go to bed...that's what's happening now." he implied, setting down the remote. "What? You have a bedtime?" Jieun wondered. Yoseob nodded, and stood up. "We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow." Jieun sighed, and stood up, turning towards him. "Goodnight, Yoseob-oppa." she said, bowing. He smiled, and bowed. "Goodnight, Jieun-ah."